koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Yet another one who complains about free stuff he doesn't have the right to complain about and can't read.

Remove agm_hearing.pbo.

yeah i have right.. dont know about you but i dont hear biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiib every time i shoot gun. Maby indoor but not outdoors.

It seems that the latest ARMA 3 patch has broken CBA_A3. Try running the game vanilla and see if you can lower weapon etc. CTRL as a modifier key is broken. Or rather, all modifier keys.

It works without any addons, as soon as I enable AGM it stops working. It's only the 2 x CTRL command, every other CTRL based modifier works fine. So it's something with AGM and 2 x CTRL.

EDIT: or CBA as you mention. I'm using SIX, so enabling AGM would automatically enable CBA I assume?

Edited by Sethos

yeah i have right.. dont know about you but i dont hear biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiib every time i shoot gun. Maby indoor but not outdoors.

Which weapon or content mods are you using? They have probably misconfigured the audibleFire property.

In vanilla only heavyer MG's and sniper rifles are loud enough to produce the tinitus effect.

Then again, try shooting some weapons without hearing protection in real life.

Like Jontas mentioned just remove the agm_hearing.pbo. Its that easy.

Thats the whole point of AGM, you can remove any function you like without it hindering the mod. And yes you have the right but you can be more respectful towards the mod creator.

It works without any addons, as soon as I enable AGM it stops working. It's only the 2 x CTRL command, every other CTRL based modifier works fine. So it's something with AGM and 2 x CTRL.

EDIT: or CBA as you mention. I'm using SIX, so enabling AGM would automatically enable CBA I assume?

Just remove the binding for the "Modifier key" and the "Show names key" in the AGM settings and you will be able to lower your weapon and use the CTRL keys.

It would be cool if the units wearing hearing protectors with cut off and talk through actually got that function. AGM, make it happen plz!

Then again, try shooting some weapons without hearing protection in real life.

I did try. Finnish army served. And im passionate hunter. So dont know about your guns? u use coastal batteries or something? :P

Like Jontas mentioned just remove the agm_hearing.pbo. Its that easy.

Thats the whole point of AGM, you can remove any function you like without it hindering the mod. And yes you have the right but you can be more respectful towards the mod creator.

Just remove the binding for the "Modifier key" and the "Show names key" in the AGM settings and you will be able to lower your weapon and use the CTRL keys.

Ah, that did the trick. Thank you so much.

Why can't i defuse sea mines when using AGM (diver showcase)? I use it in conjunction with the sp campaign and i do have also some issues with the Blackfoot mission can i disable a part so that i don't need to uncheck AGM to finish that mission?

Please remove that stupid ear pulgs shit... omg cant take it anymore. Maby for explosives or for bazooka but not for rifles.

If you dont like what AGM is offering, Feel free to make your own mod.

Please remove that stupid ear pulgs shit... omg cant take it anymore. Maby for explosives or for bazooka but not for rifles.

Please remove your comment. We don't need it on here!

Complaining about sonic cracks, ear plugs and using the out-dated term "bazooka". I'm not sure ArmA is the right game for this gentleman. Just an observation or two, lol.

I'm not sure but it seems like all the controls are messed up, no lowering of weapons and modifier for stances seems a b it buggy and unresponsive at times, is this something anyone else have noticed?

If you don't like the earplugs feature, just remove the earplugs PBO file. Problem solved.

Just here to also confirm that I can't lower my weapon, switch grenades, or adjust stance (All of which use left-control in conjunction with another key) after the latest ArmA 3 stable branch update. I'm using CBA, AGM, All in ArmA TP, JSRS DF, Laxeman's Enhanced Soundscape, Map Textures, VTS Gesture, ASDG and FHQ attachment/accessories/joint rails mods, HLC AKs, RHS, VCOM AI, and ASR AI3.

Complaining about sonic cracks, ear plugs and using the out-dated term "bazooka". I'm not sure ArmA is the right game for this gentleman. Just an observation or two, lol.

The fact that he's complaining means it probably IS the right game for him, this community is getting some good moaners.

On topic: Any news on the rag-doll warping/twitching that seems very noticable (especially in the Arsenal with the glowy red/blue/green guys)? Happens when the AI get hit and they flinch, their arms often stretch out to the sides. It seems to be caused by AGM_Ragdoll as its fixed when that particular PBO is removed.

If it helps, I did change my CTRL keybind inside AGM options, my issue with raising and lowering weapons, selecting grenades and action menu are still there.

Yeah, our group has confirmed on multiple machines that the weapon raise/lower is no longer working. I posted the fix noted above and will be testing it tonight. Thank you very much for making this mod and our group really appreciates the effort you have put in....just saying.

2Lt. J.Shelby 71stsog.com

Just came here to say NICE WORK on that laser :) LOVE IT mybe green variant,and it would be awesome :D

Guys. We know about the issues with the key input after BI "fixed" their game. We resolved all issues in our dev branch on github and will release the fix (and some other fixes) soon enough. Please be patient.

Just came here to say NICE WORK on that laser :) LOVE IT mybe green variant,and it would be awesome :D

Yea, I had fun making that thing together with Bad Benson. There actually is a green variant. Are you using the PR branch or are you talking about the video?

---------- Post added at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

Any news on the rag-doll warping/twitching that seems very noticable (especially in the Arsenal with the glowy red/blue/green guys)? Happens when the AI get hit and they flinch, their arms often stretch out to the sides. It seems to be caused by AGM_Ragdoll as its fixed when that particular PBO is removed.

Just shot at them and had no isses. Do you run any other mod that messes with ragdolls? Does it happen with only CBA and AGM enabled?

For everyone who has problems with deleting .PBOs and getting your stuff sync'ed up across your gaming groups, this is what our group has been using for the past couple months now. It's just a couple of .bat files you can open and configure in a text editor to save everyone a whole bunch of time.

Also included is a second batch file to restore the original filenames.

I just spent a little time cleaning it up and annotating for public use. Hope this helps everyone out :)

AGM .PBO Rename

I've 2 questions about the medical system :

1 - Inside the medical module we have the bleeding rate option that is set to 1 as default. If I'd like to make it slower, could I set (for example) 0.5 to have an half rate? Or is it just an integer value (0,1,2,3 etc)?

2 - the AGM medical system is it ready to mute the ACRE2 radios? If not, is it a question that regard you or ACRE developers?

Thanks in advance

I've 2 questions about the medical system :

1 - Inside the medical module we have the bleeding rate option that is set to 1 as default. If I'd like to make it slower, could I set (for example) 0.5 to have an half rate? Or is it just an integer value (0,1,2,3 etc)?

2 - the AGM medical system is it ready to mute the ACRE2 radios? If not, is it a question that regard you or ACRE developers?

Thanks in advance

1 FLOAT, 0.5 would be half the rate

2 It does auto mute the player when falling unconscious. It does throw a RPT / script error when doing so (missing API), but it seems to work otherwise...

love the mod for most parts (thank you for keeping it modular) can't wait for the FIX for the BIS FIX, one question though is it possible to expand your documentation so people can find out wich pbo does what. (a lot are posted on your site but unfortunatly not all :( )

I would like to know, what you guys think about adding an option to change the time for bandaging, injecting morphine and epiniphrine seperately? In my opinion, injecting morphine and epiniphrine should take way less time than bandaging. Actually I would like to set the time for that to zero.

In addition, the standard time for bandaging takes way longer than the animation itself. Maybe you should change the standard value to 0.8, so it's sync with the animation.

Kind Regards

R3vo

Probably the time for injecting morphine and epinephrine considers the time needed to make effect. For example, when you inject a medicine in your body, the time for the injection is smaller than the effect of it for health.

In any case, every customization is welcome