koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Yeah, but what part of the medical pbo do we have to remove? I have deleted the sqm-s which start with ai, but they still get knocked out. I just want them full dead after some shots.

Yeah, but what part of the medical pbo do we have to remove? I have deleted the sqm-s which start with ai, but they still get knocked out. I just want them full dead after some shots.

Huh? You can't remove individual parts of a PBO.

There might be a way to prevent AI from falling unconscious, but I can't remember how. (I didn't wrote the code for it)

While we're on the subject of AI can anyone tell me how MCC spawned AI and AGM interact?

Everything looks to work from the testing I've done so far. I'm just curious of one over rides the other. I suppose the AGM config must dictate accuracy etc and GAIA is more the behaviour but I can't tell.

I want to say thanks to the AGM team- our group recently started using AGM and Arma now feels mechanically complete. Spare wheels have been a big hit!

Some anecdotal compatibility reports: we are now using, and have found stable, AGM with VCOM AI, ALiVE, Real Armor mod, and a bunch of effects/interface mods (DragonPhoenix, LAxemann's misc stuff, shacktac stuff, uhhh... Wander Panzer) simultaneously. Seems rock solid other than the keybind bugs that have been reported. I don't know whether AGM AI affects VCOM AI- I switched back and forth between VCOM with AGM AI pbos and without, and didn't notice a difference in driving AI, but I didn't have a chance to test combat AI. We keep getting our asses kicked, though, so I think VCOM is working. I wasn't sure whether Real Armor would be affected but it seems to be fine.

One thing I can't figure out is how to disarm IEDs that spawn with the ALiVE IED module- I think normally they're supposed to be under the mousewheel deactivation option, but I can never see that, even when I have a defusal kit. How does AGM treat explosives spawned by the ALiVE IED module, anyone know?

One thing I can't figure out is how to disarm IEDs that spawn with the ALiVE IED module- I think normally they're supposed to be under the mousewheel deactivation option, but I can never see that, even when I have a defusal kit. How does AGM treat explosives spawned by the ALiVE IED module, anyone know?

You can't disarm them. AGM uses the logic from vanilla mines for the disarming / placing stuff, but more advanced. Those from alive are, iirc, scripted and are thus simply not compatible. Sry.

commy2;2863781']You can't disarm them. AGM uses the logic from vanilla mines for the disarming / placing stuff' date=' but more advanced. Those from alive are, iirc, scripted and are thus simply not compatible. Sry.[/quote']

No worries, figured as much. They still blow up ok, so we'll just do that until we figure out something better.

You can always delete agm_explosives.pbo if you'd like to. That will remove whole AGM explosives system.

Sooo...you are saying that you are using AGM and Vcom AI side by side. In combat how many hits does it take you to take down an enemy that is treating himself? I mean, take our example: Combat, guy gets shot 2 times, start healing (goes invincible), while healing himself takes 5 more shots, jump to the side, throws a smoke, starts healing again and after some more shots he finally goes to the ground. And not just once or twice in one mission, but like 20 times in 2 hours.

Sooo...you are saying that you are using AGM and Vcom AI side by side. In combat how many hits does it take you to take down an enemy that is treating himself? I mean, take our example: Combat, guy gets shot 2 times, start healing (goes invincible), while healing himself takes 5 more shots, jump to the side, throws a smoke, starts healing again and after some more shots he finally goes to the ground. And not just once or twice in one mission, but like 20 times in 2 hours.

Never noticed this, but dudes usually die when we shoot them, so maybe we don't see the enemies self-treating. I don't know why AI would go invincible because of Vcom AI?

I cannot lower my weapon in the new update.. Can you fix that problem...

Disable the agm modifier key 'ctrl' and u can lower ur weapon again. Not sure what the modifier key does tho

i can confirm in SP that the new CORE fix is working for the raise/lower issue. Thanks

Ok, raise/lower weapon is working, but when you press C to walk with the weapon in one hand, it doesn't work! Tried my best, can't get it to work. Hope it gets fixed.

Hi !

I read previous posts about map tools, but I still can not use the map tool :

Editor -> VR -> Add a player -> preview -> MCC login -> Arsenal

- I take the map tool in my inventory (close arsenal)

- open the map

- I try to use the self interaction menu in the map view, but nothing happens (self interaction menu OK outsite map view)

Arma 1.38, AGM 0.95.1, and a bunch of mods...

Did I miss anything ?

Edit : same with these mods :

CBA

AGM

MCC

Edited by tanin69

(sorry for double post... It's late :))

Hi !

I read previous posts about map tools, but I still can not use the map tool :

Editor -> VR -> Add a player -> preview -> MCC login -> Arsenal

- I take the map tool in my inventory (close arsenal)

- open the map

- I try to use the self interaction menu in the map view, but nothing happens (self interaction menu OK outsite map view)

Arma 1.38, AGM 0.95.1, and a bunch of mods...

Did I miss anything ?

Just launching these mods :

CBA

AGM

MCC

Edited by tanin69

I did only change the "initKeys.sqf".

Lower and raise together with combat stance work fine.

Cannot open AGM menu anymore :(

Why Bohemia? WHY???

lower / raise broken not working for me. Even when removing CTRL as modifier, it refuses to work.

Ok, raise/lower weapon is working, but when you press C to walk with the weapon in one hand, it doesn't work! Tried my best, can't get it to work. Hope it gets fixed.

Are you running MCC by any chance? Since this "bug" appeared in AGM I have been thinking about other issues I have had and the C key issue came to mind as MCC has a key bound to C. MCC might have the same bug.

If its not MCC then I am equally at a loss.

removing the modifer didnt help me but i just rebound the action in my controls to a mouse button and lowering and raising my gun is no problem now

Edited by Garverick

lower / raise broken not working for me. Even when removing CTRL as modifier, it refuses to work.

It seems that the latest ARMA 3 patch has broken CBA_A3. Try running the game vanilla and see if you can lower weapon etc. CTRL as a modifier key is broken. Or rather, all modifier keys.

It seems that the latest ARMA 3 patch has broken CBA_A3. Try running the game vanilla and see if you can lower weapon etc. CTRL as a modifier key is broken. Or rather, all modifier keys.

Mine works fine with the latest patch, no issues at all.

Ctrl as a modifier still works for me for other things, both BI and AGM mappings. It's just the 2xLeft-Ctrl that doesn't seem to work with AGM; remap raise/lower to something else and it works. Works as expected in vanilla, even with CBA loaded, though it still may be the culprit.

Please remove that stupid ear pulgs shit... omg cant take it anymore. Maby for explosives or for bazooka but not for rifles.