koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Tinnitus effect Too short?

Whether to consider Exploded around (Such as grenades) Will have tinnitus The effect?

After the newest ArmA update 1.38 while using AGM (older version two versions ago) cannot lower your weapon after raised. my unit has issues with not being able to heal using the newest versions AGM.

After the newest ArmA update 1.38 while using AGM (older version two versions ago) cannot lower your weapon after raised. my unit has issues with not being able to heal using the newest versions AGM.

I can confirm the issue with the lowering weapon with 2x Control, it`s an issue only occuring with AGM, in vannila it still works.

As for medical "issues", I`ve just been a medic, I was able to heal everyone properly.

+1 for the weapon lowering bug. Checked everything with dedicated, local and stuff and with me it hapens everytime when I load AGM.

I can confirm the issue with the lowering weapon with 2x Control, it`s an issue only occuring with AGM, in vannila it still works.

As for medical "issues", I`ve just been a medic, I was able to heal everyone properly.

did you update your missions by replacing modules or just running off the old one? idk, it could be a few of my guys are slow and didnt update but said they did....

After a bit of testing it derives from the agm_interaction pbo if it helps put a issue req on github

Edited by jones140

I can also confirm the weapon lowering is not working anymore with AGM.

Same here. Plus Right Control + M does not work for GPS.

Can confirm the lower weapon can't use by ctrl X 2,bu i can still open GPS by right ctrl+M.

So far removing the modifier key and the show names key (both in AGM options) has allowed me to use the 2x control to toggle raise/lower your weapon.

So far removing the modifier key and the show names key (both in AGM options) has allowed me to use the 2x control to toggle raise/lower your weapon.

Right,it works,after remove these keys now the 2x ctrl works for lower weapon.Thanks!

I can also confirm that some keys aren't working properly, such as 2xControl, or C to enter in combat walk. I've tried to reset them, but some are still not working. (My group uses this mod)

I hope it gets fixed soon!

I have none of the problems reported above. I'm not sure how my settings are any different from other people in my clan.

I do get a giant red error box when I connect to the server about some AGM missing module, even though my repository has been updated and verified twice...

Hi, Does anyone know if I can use this mod with ASR AI? Best mod I ever have so far. :)

Jman;2863468']Yes you can but remove the agm_ai.pbo

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki

No scripting

All changes of AGM AI are config based to ensure full compatibility with advanced AI modifications like ASR AI.

Their wiki says you can use it without removing the agm_ai, actually. We have asr_ai and agm both installed on our server and it seems to be running fine together.

We were seeing AGM AI overriding ASR AI but use whatever method works for you ;)

Jman;2863487']We were seeing AGM AI overriding ASR AI but use whatever method works for you ;)

AGM is fairly modular (or its supposed to be) so use ASR AI and just remove the AGM_AI pbo file.

Yeah, for some reason my browser skipped page 219 and went from 218 straight to 220, my bad :o

If I remove AGM_AI.pbo, does it effect the ability of the AI to use medical system in the mod?

IIRC ASR3_AI works very well with AGM, no need to remove PBO's. You can keep AGM_AI.

If I remove AGM_AI.pbo, does it effect the ability of the AI to use medical system in the mod?

No, that's in AGM_Medical.