koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Can we get a way to put unconscious wounded into a helo to do an actual MEDEVAC?

Tried using DG's Merlin and couldn't put the guy in the helo? I tried drag and carry.

While dragging or carrying, look at the helicopter and press Target-Interaction, there will be an option to load the patient into it.

commy2;2861336']Does his profile name contain any unusual characters? E.g. < or >
No, it's just "Cap" without any other symbols.

No, it's just "Cap" without any other symbols.

I may be wrong but isn't there a minimum character requirement for userconfigs and such to work? Mind you, I was of the impression that the lower limit was 3, so "Cap" should be fine.

Hi, did you add any modules too? or is a plain clear mission with just you as player?

Clear mission and player.

If there is more than just your player, could you tell us, what exactly is in there, or upload the mission?

Standart Arma 3 units.

can you try to download the mod again and overwrite all files - or can you make a checksum of your downloaded file to verify it's not corrupted by something?

CRC32: 2273BDE2

MD5: 37828B41A45028E7698FA4A9ADB92A4B

SHA-1: 181CB252A47EDB479B1D1E4AD759FD0F7F057F97

Did you use also older versions

Yes, the problem was on the older versions.

Did you install / update the mod manually or for example through Play With Six?

I install mod manually.

I may be wrong but isn't there a minimum character requirement for userconfigs and such to work? Mind you, I was of the impression that the lower limit was 3, so "Cap" should be fine.
Thanks, you seems to be right — after my friend changed his nick to a longer one everything started to work fine. :)

Yet still it would be great if this limitation will be removed from AGM at some point in future.

Thanks, you seems to be right — after my friend changed his nick to a longer one everything started to work fine. :)

Yet still it would be great if this limitation will be removed from AGM at some point in future.

Not sure its an AGM limitation, might be a BI thing. Might be wrong though.

While dragging or carrying, look at the helicopter and press Target-Interaction, there will be an option to load the patient into it.

I can't test it right now, but for my testing later, is it the same process to get them out of the vehicle?

Hi !

Can we have some details about AGM_armour, I can't find anything about it in the Wiki ?

Thanks for your work.

I can't test it right now, but for my testing later, is it the same process to get them out of the vehicle?

To get them out you just need to interact with the helicopter.

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Hi !

Can we have some details about AGM_armour, I can't find anything about it in the Wiki ?

Thanks for your work.

It changes damage system for vehicles, adds cook-offs and all needed for it.

Hello,

Is there a line of code that can be added to a vehicle to prevent ammunition fires? Either through the config itself, or an init line?

As it stands now, any vehicle with ammunition, including modded ones, can cook off and explode, were as tanks such as the Abrams shouldn't be exploding and killing the crew because of an ammunition fire.

Not asking for the AGM team to change anything, just curious if there is something that can be done on an individual level to stop certain vehicles from experiencing it.

Edit - Nevermind, I figured out how to stop individual vehicles from having an ammo fire.

Edited by Unit757

I was just wondering if there's a way to prevent AGM clashing with RHS and it's Fire Control Systems. Would simply removing the AGM Fire Control PBO be enough? I ask as my community want to remove some elements of AGM for our own purposes and it seems even with the AGM FCS PBO gone the RHS ones don't work.

Very odd.

All the people are doing is trying to suggest modifications to the really crappy vanilla artillery computer but I don't think anybody likes the idea of manual mortar fire as it was in ACE, or real life insurgent forces. :(

All the people are doing is trying to suggest modifications to the really crappy vanilla artillery computer but I don't think anybody likes the idea of manual mortar fire as it was in ACE, or real life insurgent forces. :(

Speak for yourself mate - I would love to see proper Arty back in the game as would the majority of my Arty guys

Well, then we have to sign up on that github and start speaking up, because from those comments it sure doesn't look like it!

Has there been any official word/confirmation/awareness of the AI bug with the medical system?

It goes like this:

1. Player or AI gets wounded.

2. AI helps out and then returns to formation, but in a "waiting/ready"-state.

3. Waiting/ready AI does not follow group any more and is unresponsive. Like it is not part of the group any more, though it gives confirmation of orders.

The result is that after a firefight, the entire group is waiting/ready. And all over the battlefield you see units standing around (probably also in a waiting/ready-state).

This is saddening because the thought behind AGM Medical is absolutely fantastic. I feel rude for nagging about this, but it's just so frustrating.

To replicate, injure some team mates and watch them be healed by other AI team mates. They might not bug out immediately, but after a few rounds of doing this they enter the waiting/ready-state.

Despite this, thanks AGM devs for a great mod, it's really enrichening Arma.

Well, then we have to sign up on that github and start speaking up, because from those comments it sure doesn't look like it!

Done...

Does anyone knows how to remove the AI injury sytem? Since we use Vcom AI and AGM, these two addons don't work together too well. Sometimes when we shoot the AI, they jump or fall down due to Vcom, then start healing, then we shoot them again, they cancel the treating, jump around, throw a smoke, and then they get knocked out. Kinda funny, but really frustrating, cus of this you have to shoot them like 15 times to kill them, or even get them unconcious.