koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Great work you guys!

I could not imagine playing Arma 3 without AGM.

The bug I reported earlier seems to be a timing problem.

The AGM-scripts that throw the error are executed before the mission is fully loaded and stop spamming the .rpt when it is.

After that, everything works as expected (bar the issues already reported by other people).

And a feature request:

It would be nice, if mission makers could somehow set who can use the repair features.

Mabye like you did with the medical system (e.g.: this setVariable ["AGM_IsEngineer", true])

Cheers,

D.

Does removing the .pbo change having to let the aim come to a rest after turning around quickly?
I think it was introduced by a BIS patch, as we didn't touch any stuff in our addon setup and it just randomly showed up.

Hi guys. I'm the only one that suffer a wrong fast rope? I mean: when on board, I press (ctrl+win) deploy rope, after I press fast rope and I see my character start going down, but all the times, I fell off the rope cause my soldier leave it. Ideas of why happen this?

When testing fast rope with a UH-80 from different heights we had that same issue, but this was with a metric f**k ton of other mods. This will be tried again with only CBA and AGM ofc in the next few days.

The max safe altitude when fast roping was 15m, everything above that made the person let go of the rope, fall and take damage.

I'm still having a problem with the squad AI due to Medical.pbo. I'm not sure if it's a known issue, but someone else had the same problem as well and I haven't seen a response.

Whenever someone gets injured, the medic starts acting strange - dismounting vehicles randomly to wait at one spot (asking him to mount up again usually causes him to immediately jump out again, but sometimes he stays in), breaking formation and running towards a squad member to spam "ready" on voice-comms, etc. Add to that, my squad never returns to formation anymore. They still follow manual move orders, but they won't regroup. It seems like it usually happens whenever I have a medic with the squad.

Having some strange bug with empty mouse wheel menu if no grenade is selected or no frag grenades in the inventory.

I just noticed that the Claymore mine is only to be triggered with the M26 clacker. There should be an option to have it be automatically triggered (similar to the vanilla behaviour) to simulate the use of a trip wire.

Verified with TPW... you can just delete the animspeeds.pbo with no ill effects to the rest of TPWMods. I've been playing a TPW skirmish for 2 hours now with multiple medical situations and have had no injury / prone stuck bug.

Thanks Commy2

B

I just noticed that the Claymore mine is only to be triggered with the M26 clacker. There should be an option to have it be automatically triggered (similar to the vanilla behaviour) to simulate the use of a trip wire.

IRL Claymores mines are detonated with a hellbox. im not sure how you would tripwire a claymore.

Verified with TPW... you can just delete the animspeeds.pbo with no ill effects to the rest of TPWMods. I've been playing a TPW skirmish for 2 hours now with multiple medical situations and have had no injury / prone stuck bug.

Thanks Commy2

B

Thank god. I hate that bug so much, hehe. Another victory over this game.

---------- Post added at 06:14 ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 ----------

Claymores don't have tripwires IRL, so we removed them.

IRL Claymores mines are detonated with a hellbox. im not sure how you would tripwire a claymore.

"All" Vietnam type movies have tripwire mines at least, not sure if the method actually was used very much in reality. I would think it to be a huge risk of friendly fire in a chaotic AO.

The Unsung mod team had realistic tripwire mines in arma 2. At least grenades and flares, I think claymores to if I remember correctly.

From wikipedia M18 C:

"The mine can be detonated by any mechanism that activates the blasting cap. There are field-expedient methods of detonating the mine by tripwire, or by a timer, but these are rarely used."

Hey ho!

Made a small addon-mod for enabling AGM Fast roping to all UH60M-versions aswell as the CH47 Chinooks found in Kimi's US Helicopters pack found here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181038-US-Helicopters-(HAFM-OVerhaul)-MOD

Download:

http://blackflagops.com/arma3/us_helos_agm_fastrope_fix/@bamse_kimi_agm_fastrope.zip

(only tested with us_helos_kimi version 2)

It should be signed, sealed and delivered so to speak with the latest A3 Tools. I haven't check if the key works tho so if someone could try this out I'd appreciate it :)

AGM devs: Please feel free to include into AGM if you think it will do the mod any good :)

Is it possible to remove player bodies as soon as they respawn? Currently there seems to be an option to remove the bodies when the player disconnects only. I want to allow respawning with current gear while preventing the players to loot their own corpse to get "free items".

Having some strange bug with empty mouse wheel menu if no grenade is selected or no frag grenades in the inventory.

This is what I'm talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/dqA9cJb.jpg (313 kB) - empty mouse wheel menu pops up if you try to scroll.

http://i.imgur.com/EPVCx9F.jpg (310 kB) - if you have something to choose in that menu it will let you choose.

http://i.imgur.com/v6uNmvC.jpg (309 kB) - but if you scroll down it will move to that invisible menu.

Edited by rebelvg

http://i.imgur.com/dqA9cJb.jpg (313 kB) - empty mouse wheel menu pops you if you try to scroll.

http://i.imgur.com/EPVCx9F.jpg (310 kB) - if you have something to choose in that menu it will let you choose.

http://i.imgur.com/v6uNmvC.jpg (309 kB) - but if you scroll down it will move to that invisible menu.

Came here to report this too.

Is it possible to remove player bodies as soon as they respawn? Currently there seems to be an option to remove the bodies when the player disconnects only. I want to allow respawning with current gear while preventing the players to loot their own corpse to get "free items".

You can set these values in your description.ext for bodies to de-spawn immediately:

corpseLimit=1;
corpseRemovalMinTime=1;
corpseRemovalMaxTime=2;
corpseManagerMode=2;

This script whould also work:

[color=#FF8040][color=#000000]player[/color] [color=#191970][b]addEventHandler[/b][/color] [color=#8B3E2F][b][[/b][/color][color=#7A7A7A]"Respawn"[/color][color=#8B3E2F][b],[/b][/color] [color=#8B3E2F][b]{[/b][/color][color=#191970][b]deleteVehicle[/b][/color] [color=#8B3E2F][b]([/b][/color][color=#000000]_this[/color] [color=#191970][b]select[/b][/color] [color=#FF0000]1[/color][color=#8B3E2F][b])[/b][/color][color=#8B3E2F][b]}[/b][/color][color=#8B3E2F][b]][/b][/color][color=#8B3E2F][b];[/b][/color][/color]

Made with KK's SQF to BBCode Converter

Edited by 654wak654

Is it possible for you to tell me which AGM pbo removes the action icon in the middle of the screen? I don't use all the pbos and I'm just wondering which changes this as is seems to have changed since the last update. Thank you!

When testing fast rope with a UH-80 from different heights we had that same issue, but this was with a metric f**k ton of other mods. This will be tried again with only CBA and AGM ofc in the next few days.

The max safe altitude when fast roping was 15m, everything above that made the person let go of the rope, fall and take damage.

Oh, thanks for your explanation. However there is a way to fastrope the troop in the cargo while u pilot? Cause if I make "deploy ropes" and after "fast ropes", I disembark via rope and chopper crash ;)

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

http://i.imgur.com/dqA9cJb.jpg (313 kB) - empty mouse wheel menu pops up if you try to scroll.

Sorry for double post, hower I also have this issue.

Good day AGM team

Just want to thank you for this AMAZING mod.

Our group plays with the RHS escalation mod and have seen that their infantry armour is not affected by AGM ballistics.

How can I go about in adding these body armour to the list of vanilla armour?

I apologise if this has been asked before.

Cheers

This is my favorite must-have mod for ArmA 3, I even gave you guys my vote on MANW. One idea though that I think would really be cool for TrackIR users like myself: add the ability to tilt your head when on foot, like you can as a pilot of a helicopter or jet. I think it'd help with immersion and would come in handy especially in certain prone positions.

This is my favorite must-have mod for ArmA 3, I even gave you guys my vote on MANW. One idea though that I think would really be cool for TrackIR users like myself: add the ability to tilt your head when on foot, like you can as a pilot of a helicopter or jet. I think it'd help with immersion and would come in handy especially in certain prone positions.

Are you sure you haven't accidently deactivated an axis in your TrackIR profile or in the game? I have used TrackIR with AGM and wasn't aware of any restrictions of head movement on foot or in vehicles.

I'm basically talking about head tilt/roll, not the leaning capability (which already works by default). In vehicles, most notably aircraft, you can tilt/roll your head with TrackIR, but BI seems to have disabled this for on foot units, even though I'm pretty sure it works in VBS 3.

Edited by Phronk

I'm basically talking about head tilt/roll, not the leaning capability ([which already works by default[/i]). In vehicles, most notably aircraft, you can tilt/roll your head with TrackIR, but BI seems to have disabled this for on foot units, even though I'm pretty sure it works in VBS 3.

VBS3 =/= ArmA3

Also,

Is it possible for you to tell me which AGM pbo removes the action icon in the middle of the screen? I don't use all the pbos and I'm just wondering which changes this as is seems to have changed since the last update. Thank you!

Any answer?

Edited by Jackal326