koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Congratulation on the release of your latest version.

One possible bug report - my .rpt gets flooded with these entries:

14:24:28 "profilename/BIS_fnc_log: [bIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (AGM_currentChannel) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function ({if (ctrlText (uiNamespace getVariable ["AGM_ctrlChannel", controlNull]) != "") then {uiNamespace setVariable ["AGM_currentChannel", ctrlText (uiNamespace getVariable ["AGM_ctrlChannel", controlNull])];};}), Replaced: (true)"

Any idea what might be causing this?

Cheers,

D.

Just tried 95.1 The injured -> Fully healed & Conscious, but still stuck facedown bug persists.

Its manifestation has changed slightly though, when this happens you are only capable of moving your head around (in 95 you could spin around and move the torso up and down looked like you were doing reverse situps)

It acts like a total incapacitation casualty even if attempting to revive an AI shot in the foot. The are fully conscious, respond verbally to commands just cannot move.

When it happened to me its much the same thing...addressed all wounds applied morphine..then stuck. Can still access inventory and issue commands...just stuck moving my head around.

**Removing just the medical.pbo doesn't fix this. Same thing happens using vanilla A3 medical. Get injured, use a stock A3 gunshot trauma kit (FAK) while prone get stuck. Only rolling back to 94.1 clears issue.

B

Can you provide an RPT file? I can't reproduce the issue using only CBA and AGM. Are you on A3 dev?

---------- Post added at 14:04 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

Congratulation on the release of your latest version.

One possible bug report - my .rpt gets flooded with these entries:

14:24:28 "profilename/BIS_fnc_log: [bIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (AGM_currentChannel) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function ({if (ctrlText (uiNamespace getVariable ["AGM_ctrlChannel", controlNull]) != "") then {uiNamespace setVariable ["AGM_currentChannel", ctrlText (uiNamespace getVariable ["AGM_ctrlChannel", controlNull])];};}), Replaced: (true)"

Any idea what might be causing this?

Cheers,

D.

I think you are running another mod, which uses the onEachFrame command. Maybe some bullet tracing mod?

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

Sorry for posting this again but never got any feedback on these issues. Thank you.

No idea honestly. Needing a GPS to have access to a GPS seems reasonable to me. If you feel like this is a bug, then please open an issue on the github tracker. That makes it imposssible for us to miss a potential bug.

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

I would suggest using something like this instead of removing two muzzles from autocannos as AI will be unable to pick appropriate shell against infantry or vehicle

Noted.

commy2;2856472']No idea honestly. Needing a GPS to have access to a GPS seems reasonable to me. If you feel like this is a bug' date=' then please open an issue on the github tracker. That makes it imposssible for us to miss a potential bug.

[/quote']

It was more that I wanted to know if this was an intended feature or not. The AGM wiki doesn't list any such change and I just wanted to be sure.

Wierd bug using AGM with CUP or Massi weapons against Dishadashas.

Confirmed in my testing. I tried deleting AGM_Ballistics and AGM_difficulty. Bug remained.

Just thought I'd let you know. More explanation here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?176424-Middle-East-Conflict-mod&p=2851769&viewfull=1#post2851769

I don't know what causes that behavior. My guess would be, that those soldiers are just not compatible with AGM_Medical, due to the way their configs are set up.

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

It was more that I wanted to know if this was an intended feature or not. The AGM wiki doesn't list any such change and I just wanted to be sure.

It's a feature. Sorry for not adding that to the wiki. It's hard to miss such things when you try to change a lot of stuff.

commy2;2856479']It's a feature. Sorry for not adding that to the wiki. It's hard to miss such things when you try to change a lot of stuff.

OK thanks just wanted to know if I was experiencing a bug. Did you happen to spot the ragdoll warping by any chance or would it be better to post a ticket regarding this?

I think you are running another mod, which uses the onEachFrame command. Maybe some bullet tracing mod?

I indeed run other mods, but none with onEachFrame.

And everything works flawlessly with AGM v0.94.1.

The bug started with AGM v0.95.1.

It seems to be related to fn_onLoadRscDisplayChannel.sqf and/or fn_currentChannel.sqf, both of which are new additions.

Cheers,

D.

So With the new AGM when ever i go to bandage someone all bandage options are lit up, even if they are not wounded.

Also when someone gets hit all options to bandage are still lit up, and when you go to bandage it only takes one and it heals the whole body. I turned off single bandage and it fix's nothing

Same goes of self interaction

If anyone knows how to fix this please

I'm having the same problem.

Hey Commy2,

No problem. Will try to get you a rpt file tonight. When I get an hour or so I'll grind through my addons folder and get you a pos ID on addon conflict.

Thanks for a reply, just needed to know if this was a problem you had on your board before I grind through my folder. I think I may know which addon it is but don't want to point fingers without proof ;-)

Thanks,

B

commy2;2856479']I don't know what causes that behavior. My guess would be' date=' that those soldiers are just not compatible with AGM_Medical, due to the way their configs are set up.

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

It's a feature. Sorry for not adding that to the wiki. It's hard to miss such things when you try to change a lot of stuff.

Do you have a proper config template I can look at? Its only the dishadashas so perhaps something in the clothing config?

Do you have a proper config template I can look at? Its only the dishadashas so perhaps something in the clothing config?

All vanilla soldiers.

---------- Post added at 17:25 ---------- Previous post was at 17:24 ----------

I indeed run other mods, but none with onEachFrame.

And everything works flawlessly with AGM v0.94.1.

The bug started with AGM v0.95.1.

It seems to be related to fn_onLoadRscDisplayChannel.sqf and/or fn_currentChannel.sqf, both of which are new additions.

Cheers,

D.

I am aware of where I used that. Does the error occur with only AGM and CBA enabled. Maybe in a blank mission?

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

I'm having the same problem.

All bandaging options being available is a feature. Use the diagnose option to see where you need to bandage.

As of the one bandage heals everything bug. No idea, that was supposedly fixed in 0.95.1. Note that PWS has (had?) 0.95 listed as 0.95.1

On play withsix, the last two updates, don't seem to have come through. My version on pws is .9.5.1

I noticed all your changelog notes list it as .95.x

I was wondering if the difference in version numbers is creating some kind of conflict with pws updates.

Play witSix shows a date indicating there was an update, but I never get an option to update the actual mod.

I am aware of where I used that.

Good for you. I'm only trying to help.

Does the error occur with only AGM and CBA enabled. Maybe in a blank mission?

It indeed seems to be mission related, and occurs no matter if other addons are used are not.

And: no, there are no onEachFrame event handlers used in the mission (unless some BIS script gets executed that uses it - but none of my scripts do).

Cheers,

D.

On play withsix, the last two updates, don't seem to have come through. My version on pws is .9.5.1

I noticed all your changelog notes list it as .95.x

I was wondering if the difference in version numbers is creating some kind of conflict with pws updates.

Play witSix shows a date indicating there was an update, but I never get an option to update the actual mod.

We are at 0.95.1 since yesterday. PWS listed 0.95 as 0.95.1 for some reason.

---------- Post added at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:48 ----------

Good for you. I'm only trying to help.

It indeed seems to be mission related, and occurs no matter if other addons are used are not.

And: no, there are no onEachFrame event handlers used in the mission (unless some BIS script gets executed that uses it - but none of my scripts do).

Cheers,

D.

No idea then.

With the newest AGM update I notice under the AGM wiki notes for AGM Medical:

"Removes differences in armor for different units"

Can this be explained a bit? My unit uses custom tuned body armor values and they seem to be being overridden by something(everyone dying in 1-2 shots regardless of where hit).

Is it AGM_medical that does this, and if so is there a way to disable it?

Note: We are not using AGM_ballistics for the same reason(body armor value modifications).

Would it be possible to adjust the recoil values of agm_recoil.pbo without having to remove it? It makes the game way too easy at the moment. I can pretty accurately land hits at 200 meters full-auto while standing unsupported. Does removing the .pbo change having to let the aim come to a rest after turning around quickly?

With the newest AGM update I notice under the AGM wiki notes for AGM Medical:

"Removes differences in armor for different units"

Can this be explained a bit? My unit uses custom tuned body armor values and they seem to be being overridden by something(everyone dying in 1-2 shots regardless of where hit).

Is it AGM_medical that does this, and if so is there a way to disable it?

Note: We are not using AGM_ballistics for the same reason(body armor value modifications).

AGM Medical has t's own hitpoints for legs and arms. Nothing was changed there on the last version.

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

Would it be possible to adjust the recoil values of agm_recoil.pbo without having to remove it? It makes the game way too easy at the moment. I can pretty accurately land hits at 200 meters full-auto while standing unsupported.

No. Sry.

Does removing the .pbo change having to let the aim come to a rest after turning around quickly?

Inertia? We don't change anything about inertia.

So I don't know whether it is a problem with the latest version or what, but I was finding that I am now unable to switch different grenade types with ctrl+G. I can change throwing modes with Alt+G though.

Yep, me and my friend noticed that too. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with AGM though, IIRC we experienced that problem earlier.

Would it be possible to adjust the recoil values of agm_recoil.pbo without having to remove it? It makes the game way too easy at the moment. I can pretty accurately land hits at 200 meters full-auto while standing unsupported. Does removing the .pbo change having to let the aim come to a rest after turning around quickly?

You can just create your own pbo and override cfgRecoils, where you can increase muzzle climb coefficent. By doing this you basically will keep original agm_recoil.pbo untouched but will keep all the nice features it adds. Just remember to load it after agm_recoil

Is there a command we can put in init.sqf to have player backpacks locked at mission start?

Hey Commy2,

I tried to recreate the issue today and found that AGM medical (prone frozen bug) wouldn't show up. The only thing I changed from last night (when I had the issue) was turning off TPW Mods Fall/ragdoll effects in the TPW settings and adding AGM Ragdoll in my lineup.

I've tried this for about an hour now and I'm pretty sure this is the culprit. I think when TPW's Fall mod made the injured player/AI model ragdoll that its getting stuck with AGMs injury animations. **The Fall mod itself seems to be okay, but the ragdoll subsetting seems to cause this.

Will continue to test see if I have the issue pops up.

B

Hey Commy2,

I tried to recreate the issue today and found that AGM medical (prone frozen bug) wouldn't show up. The only thing I changed from last night (when I had the issue) was turning off TPW Mods Fall/ragdoll effects in the TPW settings and adding AGM Ragdoll in my lineup.

I've tried this for about an hour now and I'm pretty sure this is the culprit. I think when TPW's Fall mod made the injured player/AI model ragdoll that its getting stuck with AGMs injury animations. **The Fall mod itself seems to be okay, but the ragdoll subsetting seems to cause this.

B

I have suffered from this bug a couple of times since getting AGM and I don't have the medical.pbo or tpw fall.

Hey Commy2,

B

I just downloaded the mod and I now know what the issue is. The PBO called animspeed from TPW Fall completely f*s up the CfgMovesMaleSdr config, which is basically is the animations. TPW's animspeed PBO is NOT compatible with AGM.

---------- Post added at 09:02 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

I have suffered from this bug a couple of times since getting AGM and I don't have the medical.pbo or tpw fall.

"since getting AGM" is not very precise as we gradually improved on fixing the animation issues over time.

New version gives me lower FPS and when running Altis Benchmark fires from burning vehicles disappear. I saw something similar with the 1.34 update from BI and it was later fixed with 1.36 version update.

I will hang on to the previous version for now.