koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

commy2;2855434']Are you using ASR_AI? Seems like they changed the weapons audibleFire values.
In matter a fact i do the ASR_AI2 version. So if i don't play with that mod the annoying sound would be gone but still no ep's?

by the way, i saw that there was something in the changelog about being able to push boats. how do you do that?

by the way, i saw that there was something in the changelog about being able to push boats. how do you do that?

Interaction Menu on the Boat, option "Push". ;)

that's what I assumed, but I didn't see an option for that. it was with the speedboat with the grenade launcher and minigun

That one is too big to be pushed, try it on Assault Boat. ;)

alright, that's cool with me. I didn't know that was accounted for lol

thank you!

Hi modmakers! I'm enjoying the AGM mod alot (ALOT!). However, I've stumbled upon some weird behaviour from AI (I play single player, bit of a loner).

The problem occurs when one soldier in my squad (medic mostly, since he's carrying the gear) patches someone up. He gets back into formation, but then he starts running around (activity field saying "move", and then "waiting") and he keeps reporting "ready" and such. That's of course a little annoying, but then he stops following the squad and just stays, he reacts on regroup commands, but does not stay with the squad.

In one firefight my entire squad got wounded and patched each other up, and after that they all stopped following me. Any ideas on how to go about this? I would like a command like "be just normal, like you use to be, and don't make a fuss" :)

Cheers, and thanks for a great mod.

Hi modmakers! I'm enjoying the AGM mod alot (ALOT!). However, I've stumbled upon some weird behaviour from AI (I play single player, bit of a loner).

The problem occurs when one soldier in my squad (medic mostly, since he's carrying the gear) patches someone up. He gets back into formation, but then he starts running around (activity field saying "move", and then "waiting") and he keeps reporting "ready" and such. That's of course a little annoying, but then he stops following the squad and just stays, he reacts on regroup commands, but does not stay with the squad.

In one firefight my entire squad got wounded and patched each other up, and after that they all stopped following me. Any ideas on how to go about this? I would like a command like "be just normal, like you use to be, and don't make a fuss" :)

Cheers, and thanks for a great mod.

I had this issue as well. Fixed it by removing the Medical pbo.

I'm experiencing this exact same problem as well. Whenever my squad is injured, the medic often tries to run to and from squad-mates and often just stand there spamming "Ready" every few seconds. My entire squad also loses the ability to follow me, they still obey manual move commands, but when I ask them to regroup, they simply stand there. I don't want to have to remove agm_medical.pbo simply because it's one of my "essential" parts of this mod, but in order to return to normal squad behavior, I have to :(

I did notice that it might have something to do with the medic running out of blood packs, but I haven't tested it yet.

EDIT: I just noticed the new 0.95.1 version. I'll see if the issue still persists.

EDIT 2: No luck, the problem is still there. Probably worth noting that when the squad is injured and is inside a vehicle, the medic immediately jumps off for whatever reason which causes him to die in some cases (physics maybe). Commanding him to get in again only makes him enter and immediately exit to wait at one spot.

Edited by SirSmite

I'd like to make a feature request: Currently the treating unit takes the bandages and stuff from the treated unit unless there's no items in the treated unit's inventory. That should definitely be the opposite way around. With that configuration a medic carries around a a lot of medical stuff but only uses the items from the wounded units, leaving them with no medical items. Up to this day, I have never had a situation in the game in which the current configuration was actually of any use.

Hopefully this can be woven into the next update.

Just tried 95.1 The injured -> Fully healed & Conscious, but still stuck facedown bug persists.

Its manifestation has changed slightly though, when this happens you are only capable of moving your head around (in 95 you could spin around and move the torso up and down looked like you were doing reverse situps)

It acts like a total incapacitation casualty even if attempting to revive an AI shot in the foot. The are fully conscious, respond verbally to commands just cannot move.

When it happened to me its much the same thing...addressed all wounds applied morphine..then stuck. Can still access inventory and issue commands...just stuck moving my head around.

**Removing just the medical.pbo doesn't fix this. Same thing happens using vanilla A3 medical. Get injured, use a stock A3 gunshot trauma kit (FAK) while prone get stuck. Only rolling back to 94.1 clears issue.

B

Edited by BadLucky1776

I'm having a problem. If it's been answered already I'm sorry, I just didn't care to look through 200 pages to see if it is. I've got a trigger in my mission that has activation as radio Alpha, but I can't access the command menu to activate it since there are so many AGM bound keys on the number keys. Is there a way to fix this or am I missing something?

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 ----------

EDIT: I found how to fix this. In the settings the player must disable "disable command menu" and then save.

Happy commanding :)

Am i just blind? I didnt see that the locking of backpacks was fixed in this patch? God please i hope it is...

So With the new AGM when ever i go to bandage someone all bandage options are lit up, even if they are not wounded.

Also when someone gets hit all options to bandage are still lit up, and when you go to bandage it only takes one and it heals the whole body. I turned off single bandage and it fix's nothing

Same goes of self interaction

If anyone knows how to fix this please

Am i just blind? I didnt see that the locking of backpacks was fixed in this patch? God please i hope it is...

Was missing in the release notes, just added it.

- Fixed: Backpack option missing (#1892)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (KoffeinFlummi) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

great work homies , please make switch weapon while moving and vehicle towing in next release

I would suggest using something like this instead of removing two muzzles from autocannos as AI will be unable to pick appropriate shell against infantry or vehicle

muzzles[] = {"AP","HE"};
	class HE: HE {
		displayName = "25mm M242";
		magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_230Rnd_25mm_M242_HEI","rhs_mag_70Rnd_25mm_M242_APFSDS"};

};
	class AP: AP {
		displayName = "25mm M242 - M919 APFSDS-T";
		magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_70Rnd_25mm_M242_APFSDS"};
		showToPlayer=0;
		class player: player
		{
			showToPlayer=0;
		};
		class close: close
		{
			showToPlayer=0;
		};
		class short: short
		{
			showToPlayer=0;
		};
		class medium: medium
		{
			showToPlayer=0;
		};
		class far: far
		{
			showToPlayer=0;
		};
	};

this way you have reloadable magazines for player & more or less intelligent AI (cheating a little bit however)

....Players with a UAV terminal no longer have access to a GPS but this isn't listed in the changelog or wiki.
I don't recall changing anything there. Are you sure that isn't vanilla behaviour?.
I can confirm 100% that this is caused by AGM_Core.pbo. Just removed each pbo one by one.

Also I've noticed a bug with the ragdoll - when a unit gets hit and flinches, in some cases a small part of their body extends out 50m to the side in a quick flash, blink and you could miss it. I would think this is some selection issue with the flinching animation - best way to test it is shooting the green, blue and red guys in the VR arsenal.

Sorry for posting this again but never got any feedback on these issues. Thank you.