koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Our group just added AGM. In game its showing all bandage options available even if no one is hurt. Medical Module is placed on map. Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure that's on purpose so that you don't know what's hurt until you diagnose yourself instead of knowing exactly what to bandage just by opening the menu.

Thats right, it should be like that. Its like IRL, you are able to bandage everything everytime. If you diagnose you know what bodypart requires the bandage and also how much.

I'm running Arma 3 v1.36.128579 with CBA v1.09.14097. Just installed this mod (v0.9.5.1) with playsix and am getting the error that 'agm_core requires addon a3data'. Also tried with updating to the dev branch via Steam with no success. Anyone help me out?

[EDIT]

Never mind..a complete reinstall of Arma appears to have fixed it.

Edited by kraszus

Darn... had to kill the medical pbo finally. Tbis stuck facedown (100% health/fully conscious) tbing is happening to myself or one of my ai every time i play. I love everything about the med sys but this bug totally breaks its usefulness.

Anyone else experiencing this?

B

Yea my group experienced it as well we just rolled back to previous build so it was working 100%

we're using the version just before AGM introduced the Fast roping not idea what version it is

Hey Garvrick,

You talking about v94.1? Ive got the last 3 builds.

Thanks,

B

It's not enough to remove those strange symtopms by revmoing agm_medical. you have to roll back to previous version except 0.3.5

Hi

Is it possible to somehow force injuries to player with the scripts? Like unconsciousness, bleeding to specific parts, bloodloss etc?

Darn... had to kill the medical pbo finally. Tbis stuck facedown (100% health/fully conscious) tbing is happening to myself or one of my ai every time i play. I love everything about the med sys but this bug totally breaks its usefulness.

Anyone else experiencing this?

B

Interestingly enough I just experienced this and I don't even have the medical.pbo installed, never have.

AI

Backblast

Core

FireControl

Goggles

Hearing

Interaction

Inventory

Movement

RealNames

Recoil

Thermal

Vehicles

Rolled Entire AGM suite back to 94.1 problem gone. Don't know if its related, but I experienced something like this with the improved movement system addon a while back.

B

Hi

Is it possible to somehow force injuries to player with the scripts? Like unconsciousness, bleeding to specific parts, bloodloss etc?

I've written it down some pages earlier.

---------- Post added at 08:09 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

Did the hotfix get released yet?

Not yet.

Why don't these ear plugs appear in all my missions while i have AGM installed?

So, apparently a lot of people in this thread reported a problem with the sound. I also can not confirm this was a problem with agm, however I had eerily similar symptoms: no gun firing sounds, i did hear bullets hitting, and out of all the guns in the game, only some worked. So has this problem been solved? Or at least the source of the problem found?

We're getting a re-occuring bug whereby we get the "jet" noise, appearing from nowhere - espcially when zooming in and out of Zeus mode.

I've pinned the sound effect down to the "cook-off" sound from AGM ? What could be causing this to keep going for some players ?

SJ

I'm wondering if anyone is able to get around/fix the loud AI scream bug. if not I will just wait for a hotfix or something, but that's so annoying

Hello guys.

We fixed a lot of the issues you keep mentioning on the last pages already. It's just that the hotfix is delayed due to hollydays stuff. There is one issue and some testing remaining, so please be patient.

Flummi said something about releasing Monday, but don't think that's set in stone yet.

commy2;2854998']You only get them if you spawn with a big weapon or launcher.
Ok but i do get the ear sound when using certain weapons and those ep don't show up in my inventory while that rifle produces that annoying sound . And i use AGM to play A3 Campaign missions so maybe that's the problem.

Ok but i do get the ear sound when using certain weapons and those ep don't show up in my inventory while that rifle produces that annoying sound . And i use AGM to play A3 Campaign missions so maybe that's the problem.

Are you using ASR_AI? Seems like they changed the weapons audibleFire values.

I'm wondering if anyone is able to get around/fix the loud AI scream bug. if not I will just wait for a hotfix or something, but that's so annoying

I just came onto the thread to see if this was a known issue, good to know it's not just our group that's experiencing this lol