statement = "[] call someFunction;";
			showDisabled = 1;
			icon = "";
			priority = 100;
		};
	};
};
};

This entry fully works for every soldier while he is on foot.

But if we enter a vehicle and i choose his name via the interactions menu inside the vehicle,

this entry gets disabled, although the condition is set to "true". What the hell am i doing wrong?

Thanks for any suggestions :D

Hey guys,

i have a problem adding an entry to the interaction menu (for an addon):

class CfgVehicles {
class Man;
class CAManBase: Man {
	class AGM_Actions {
		class Maeh_someClass {
			displayName = "Kameradenhilfe";
			condition = "true";
			statement = "[] call someFunction;";
			showDisabled = 1;
			icon = "";
			priority = 100;
		};
	};
};
};

This entry fully works for every soldier while he is on foot.

But if we enter a vehicle and i choose his name via the interactions menu inside the vehicle,

this entry gets disabled, although the condition is set to "true". What the hell am i doing wrong?

Thanks for any suggestions :D

Add "enableInside = 1;" to the entry.

Is it possible to recreate the wounding effects in a training environment with a scroll wheel option or with trigger activation?

setdamage ?

I don't think that creates any bleeding or blood loss, though I last tried that method in '0.9.3' or '0.9.4'.

AI gets stuck after being injured with AGM_Medical on. Unit stays on wait and will not regroup or mount inside anything. Any fixes or things I'm doing wrong?

Is it possible to recreate the wounding effects in a training environment with a scroll wheel option or with trigger activation?

player setVariable ["AGM_Blood", 0.5];  // 0 = dracula's victim, 1 = no bloodloss
 player setVariable ["AGM_Pain", 0.5];  // 0 = no pain, 1 = drowning in lava

// You can additionally use "setDamage"
 player setDamage 0.5;

Looks like BIS have made a change on the dev branch that conflicts with AGMs use of the left control key.

Since yesterdays dev branch update I'm no longer able to toggle my weapon stance (raise and lower weapon) using the default 2x left control key binding while usng AGM.

If I roll back to the A3 stable branch I can still toggle while running AGM. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Edited by stun

**KoffeinFlummi

Hey Jerrycan,

I've just had the same thing happen in the last few days...The first time it was to one of my AI subords. I thought it was something to do with the EpiPen not being coded correctly (wouldnt show up in AGM/Treatment). After treatment teammate was 100% health "Fit to Fight" but totally stuck in facedown injured animation.

Then I just had it happen to me. Was injured, bandaged myself to stop the bleeding then applied morphine to deal with the pain. I thought I was too banged up to get up and tried to apply an epipen. Won't work because the epipen in my inv wouldn't show up in AGM/Self-Treatment. My health was back up to a 100% but I was stuck in the facedown injured animation. I can spin around and lift my torso off the ground but thats it.

Funny now that I think about it, but I was stuck in that position as soon as I got shot and fell down. When I bandaged myself there was no "bandaging" animation. Maybe there is a dead-end in the animation transition?

**Also noticing that if I'm in singleplayer and knocked unconscious I cannot exit to menu about 50% of the time. If no one is around administer to treatment, I have to hit 4X time accel and wait 4-5 mins to bleed out or taskmanager out and kill Arma3.

Thank you so much for your response. That isn't the issue I'm having however. After being hit by enemy fire they bandage and fix themselves up. They then just stand in one spot and won't move from that spot.

On the command bar at the bottom of the screen it says "Wait" on their corresponding tab. They won't regroup to me and they usually won't even move when ordered.

It's really aggravating to try and finish the mission after this happens. If I tell them to mount up in a vehicle they get in then immediately jump out and won't move again.

Thanks for any and all help.

-Also the EpiPen not showing up might be that you didn't enable non medics to be able to use EpiPens in the AGM Medical Module.

Hi and thank you once again!

Two things that bother me right now. Tanks cook off always. There should be some randomness. AI teammates heal you but AI not in your squad just stand next to your wringling body and watch you bleed out.

Hi and thank you once again!

Two things that bother me right now. Tanks cook off always. There should be some randomness. AI teammates heal you but AI not in your squad just stand next to your wringling body and watch you bleed out.

Hi, regarding the AI guys of other squads not healing, check out

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/pull/1693

it might be included in 0.96, the problem is, I am not able to do a multiplayer test.

I don't use this awesome mod, since there's ballistic modifications with no table range nowhere !

Moreover, i have several optics locked on 100m that i can't change with "page up" or "page down"... this is what it kills the realistic immersion of this mod !

I saw one time how to disable the AGM optic range settings, but i don't refind it... and i don't want to delete pbo in the mod, because, everyone should do the same, and it is not good !

It's a good idea to put wind derive, realistic ballistic... but if the player can't play with it, it's just useless :rolleyes:

Arma 3 is 2035 year ! This is what we can do in 2014 : http://cheytac.com/shop/accessories/advanced-ballistic-computer/

See you later !

There won't be any range tables, there is web app for calculations: http://koffeinflummi.github.io/Arma3Spotter/#/

Reason why there won't by any tables in the game is to make it even more realistic, you should make your own range tables or get them somewhere else if you want them, they won't be included in the AGM.

Scope adjustment works differently, it's still there and only changed for higher grade scopes, read about here: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/Getting-Started#scope-adjustment

It's not useless, you just have to do some research...

Noticed the Neophron is called Yal-130 in editor. It's actually the Yak-131, the 130 is a two seat trainer. The 131 is CAS/Multirole one seat, which is the one in game for Opfor.

Reason why there won't by any tables in the game is to make it even more realistic

Are you serious man ?? :eek: Have you read my post ?? This is what it is existing now, and since several years IRL : http://cheytac.com/shop/accessories/advanced-ballistic-computer/

and : http://www.winchester.com/learning-center/ballistics-calculator/Pages/ballistics-calculator.aspx

and : https://www.google.fr/search?q=ballistic+computer&oq=ballistic+computer&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.7126j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8 if you use google simply !

All snipers IRL, have their range table ! It's a must have ! What do you believe ?

If you modify ballistic in a mod, you have to give tools to use weapons at a given time !

Automatic adjustement for armor !?! but nothing for infantry, at least "manual" ??

Scope adjustment works differently, it's still there and only changed for higher grade scopes, read about here: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/Getting-Started#scope-adjustment

It's not useless, you just have to do some research...

OK ! Thanks ! i've no need to play with a mobile with me! It's simplest to have just a range table in the mod, A2 ACE like !

Moreover, i have several optics locked on 100m that i can't change with "page up" or "page down"...

That's what i've said! you didn't read ! then don't post next time !

Edited by chal00

Hello,

at this page:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM_Compatibility/blob/master/AGM_Comp_RHS_USF/config.cpp

in this line:

// Optics

class InventoryOpticsItem_Base_F;

class rhsusf_acc_sniper_base;

class rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4: rhsusf_acc_sniper_base {

AGM_ScopeAdjust_Horizontal[] = {-20, 20};

AGM_ScopeAdjust_Vertical[] = {-30, 30};

class ItemInfo: InventoryOpticsItem_Base_F {

class OpticsModes {

class pso1_scope {

discreteDistance[] = {1};

discreteDistanceInitIndex = 0;

};

};

};

};

class optic_LRPS;

class rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_2: optic_LRPS {

AGM_ScopeAdjust_Horizontal[] = {-50, 50};

AGM_ScopeAdjust_Vertical[] = {-70, 70};

class ItemInfo: InventoryOpticsItem_Base_F {

class OpticsModes {

class pso1_scope {

discreteDistance[] = {1};

discreteDistanceInitIndex = 0;

};

};

};

};

};

...there must be an error because the rhs LEUPOLDMK4 optic stop woking...i deleted this line and then work again

can you help me to fix that??

thank you

p.s. can someone tell me a good ballistic app 4 android?

Are you serious man ?? :eek: Have you read my post ??

That's what i've said! you didn't read ! then don't post next time !

I am sorry, I'll stop bothering because you obviously aren't really searching for help. If there is a bug it will get fixed, but don't expect any help with that attitude.

...there must be an error because the rhs LEUPOLDMK4 optic stop woking...i deleted this line and then work again

can you help me to fix that??

thank you

p.s. can someone tell me a good ballistic app 4 android?

Can you report the bug on the repo (create a new issue and supply as many info as you found)? https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM_Compatibility

Web App: http://koffeinflummi.github.io/Arma3Spotter/#/

Android will be coming soon, still work-in-progress.

So is the stuck on he ground bug after healing to 100% an intended part of the medical system.

BTW...i just did another mission this morning with my team lead as a medic. Had one of my guys get stuck like this in the VR level (before was Stratis & Sarguro). Applied EpiPen after all other treatment. Does no good. If I tell him to "Watch Dir" command, he will spin to the intended target and just sit there. Hit 4X time thinking it was taking time for him to recover...left it for 15 mins. AI will not get up. Does respond verbally to "status" request.

Sounds very similar to your problem Jerrycan... but my guys are stuck prone. They just fall off the grid command wise.

B

I am sorry, I'll stop bothering because you obviously aren't really searching for help. If there is a bug it will get fixed, but don't expect any help with that attitude.

You're right ! it is not a bug for my optic locked at 100m... it isn't from AGM !

And you're right again : i don't need help ! I know how to set my optics, and like i said it in my first post above : i use page UP ; page down ; ctrl P UP ; ctrl P DOWN !

I give a feedback on the mod ! And i'm not the only guy who miss a range table : http://forums.bistudio.com/search.php?searchid=1116421

I just say that it ISN'T MORE REALISTIC to DO NOT HAVE RANGE TABLE !

IRL you have it ! why in game it should be more realistic to haven't it ??

And why do you want i use a mobile to have it ?

In ACE mod there were a range tabl, then, it was not realistic ??

Edited by chal00

You can always create range tables yourself, there are multiple reasons they aren't in the game, but @KoffeinFlummi can probably answer you that much better.

Web App can be used in Steam Overlay as well or however you like it. In-game app is just cumbersome to make and would take a long time, so the decision was to make it out of game rather.

@chal00

Whats wrong with you? Its Flummis decision, if he want to implement range tables or not. And he said no and also told us why he dont want it.

And if you want these nice little Ballistic Computers, just go and buy one and don't bother us anymore. AFAIK it should be possible to use it with the ballistics Flummi added with AGM.

Have fun.

@chal00

Whats wrong with you? Its Flummis decision, if he want to implement range tables or not. And he said no and also told us why he dont want it.

And if you want these nice little Ballistic Computers, just go and buy one and don't bother us anymore. AFAIK it should be possible to use it with the ballistics Flummi added with AGM.

Have fun.

This sums it up.

The ballistics in game are close enough to RL ballistics that any number of programs out there will give you a range table. Grab it for your particular rifles print it out and reference it from a book like real soldiers and snipers do.

I don't use the ballistics that come with AGM but I completely understand why the range tables aren't put into the game. I have made my own to use with the weapon systems I use because making tables for every scoped weapon would be crazy with the number of addons out there.

Not to mention potential changes in computation of ballistics, that would be hell of a lot of work to update the range tables. A web app like KoffeinFlummi made can simply be updated with the ballistics formula.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the ballistics are close enough to use existing range tables for the weapons real life counterparts.