koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Hi,

is this a known bug? i can't seem to put earplugs in anymore since withsix updated AGM to 0.9.5.1.

I've had to resort to removing the hearing files from the mod (I actually have tinnitus so the effect is murder).

i have tested by removing all mods and just testing with CBA_A3 and AGM, the menu item is missing. I do like however that medkits give you morphine now, that is a blessing as i don't have to loot my medic.

thanks

Sorry, menu has moved my bad. keep up the good work guys loving the mod.

thanks

First off I want to say, we have been highly impressed with this mod, and has greatly enhanced our gameplay on several levels, which led to a full transition over from CSE to AGM. Although we were wondering about one thing, is there any way to change or turn off the tinting, but have the other effects still active?

First off I want to say, we have been highly impressed with this mod, and has greatly enhanced our gameplay on several levels, which led to a full transition over from CSE to AGM. Although we were wondering about one thing, is there any way to change or turn off the tinting, but have the other effects still active?

Doesn't the tinting come from goggles/shades?

Talking about medical system, we just came to use it instead of the revive system of VTS. I was wondering if there is any way to assign medical settings to a userconfig HPP ? As we don't use the in-game module (VTS loads it automaticaly) I would have to edit the pbo to change default values.

Is there way to make only zeus gamemaker to see whole player name where ever they are

Remove AGM_Goggles.pbo. ;)

Talking about medical system, we just came to use it instead of the revive system of VTS. I was wondering if there is any way to assign medical settings to a userconfig HPP ? As we don't use the in-game module (VTS loads it automaticaly) I would have to edit the pbo to change default values.

No, AGM doesn't support userconfig.

Any plans to overwrite the Elevation adjustments on Crew served weapons and vehicles without Fire control units and using something like T&E or AGMS own elevation solution.

Although we were wondering about one thing, is there any way to change or turn off the tinting, but have the other effects still active?

Set AGM_Goggles_UsePP to false in the mission's init.sqf it should work but it has been a while since I tested it.

The ears ringing effect of gun fire or explosions nearby without ear plugs in appears to not be working currently.

Preferred the old unconscious circular distortion effect, over the new rectangular effect. The right angles/letter box effect seem less realistic!

---------- Post added at 04:31 ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 ----------

Also... do you have any plans to implement a bipod 'item' such as TMR uses (through ASDG JR), and make it 'mandatory' in order for rifles to take the benefit of the bipod resting functionality? Or if not mandatory, make it a module with a selection option for making it mandatory?

Currently we don't use AGM's weapon resting, and use TMR for the sole reason of the bipod item/functionality.

It'd be great to rationalise mods :)

The ears ringing effect of gun fire or explosions nearby without ear plugs in appears to not be working currently.

Had the same problem but resetting audio settings worked for me. I had disabled unwanted channels (like music and radio) but it seems that the function uses one of these channels.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1802

Edited by bux578

....Players with a UAV terminal no longer have access to a GPS but this isn't listed in the changelog or wiki.
I don't recall changing anything there. Are you sure that isn't vanilla behaviour?.

I can confirm 100% that this is caused by AGM_Core.pbo. Just removed each pbo one by one.

Also I've noticed a bug with the ragdoll - when a unit gets hit and flinches, in some cases a small part of their body extends out 50m to the side in a quick flash, blink and you could miss it. I would think this is some selection issue with the flinching animation - best way to test it is shooting the green, blue and red guys in the VR arsenal.

I can confirm 100% that this is caused by AGM_Core.pbo. Just removed each pbo one by one.

Also I've noticed a bug with the ragdoll - when a unit gets hit and flinches, in some cases a small part of their body extends out 50m to the side in a quick flash, blink and you could miss it. I would think this is some selection issue with the flinching animation - best way to test it is shooting the green, blue and red guys in the VR arsenal.

I've also noticed the bug with the ragdoll spazzing out when flinching from getting hit. Looks like its one or both arms going haywire.

Hello, I'm having issues with the interaction menu of your mod. When I interact with either self or other the menu won't piss off afterwards. I literally have to end game and restart, I'm not looking forward to ducking in and out of operations because the menu refuses to take a damn hike. Is there a reason this happens? It's getting really annoying for me.

Ok, I am loving the idea of the Medivac option and want to start using it. Since my group is mostly 20 man missions. I was wanting to put in a Medical Vehicle that can follow the main assault and be used to get the injured back into the action.

So far, I have successfully gotten the Medivac to work on a trigger. However I can't get it to work on a Vehicle. I synced the module to the Vehicle and no luck, changed the vehicle to a HEMTT Medical and still nothing, Even found the post on the AGM website. Still no luck.

"2.1 Defining a unit as a medic

You can also set individual units as medics by using the following init line:

this setVariable ["AGM_IsMedic", true];

You can also use this on vehicles, to turn them into medical vehicles."

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or if this is a bug. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT - Ok so did some more testing. I could get the Medivac working when the Vehicle was a playable unit, however it wasn't linked to the vehicle. It was linked to the playable unit inside the vehicle. I was able to get the Medivac system to work when synchronised to static objects. Just not to unmanned vehicles.

Bug Report Logged. - https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1853

How did you get sync to work with triggers and vehicles? I cannot figure it out!

KoffeinFlummi, any chance you and your team could look into changing how laser designators work in Arma 3? Currently, a pilot can only lock onto a lazed target when he visually sees it (which means it's dependent on the visual distance allowed by the server). Would it be possible for you guys to develop a way that allows a pilot to lock onto a laze regardless of visual distance? This would really help us out on our Warfare server where locking onto lazed targets is often suicide since bases are so heavily guarded by AA. Thanks!

Defining a unit as an EOD

You can set individual units as EOD by using the following init line:

this setVariable ["AGM_IsEOD", true];

So what it actually does? What functionality it adds? Haven't found any info about this

Edited by Tachi

So what it actually does? What functionality it adds? Haven't found any info about this

I would assume that if u set the explosive module up so that only EODs can disarm bombs, then this is how u define that EOD unit..

A question/bug report, I cant seem to get the lock backpack function working in this version. have tried with our cut down version of the mod and also the complete version...

Try

this addmagazine ["agmsomething",5];

Edited by Tachi

this additem "AGM_EarBuds";

this additem "AGM_Bandage";

this additem "AGM_Morphine";

this additem "AGM_Morphine";

this additem "AGM_Epipen";

this additem "AGM_Epipen";

Buy yes, this is definitely the wrong place to ask.

Magic Radar in the Leopard from Bwmod comes from bwmod or agm? The other tanks dont have this.

Two other things we noticed at a 4vs4 tank battle: 1-3 guys couldnt get in the tank (of their side), all where crew members. They cant see the action menu to get in. after rejoin it worked.

one guy was gunner and after 2h of play he couldnt unlock his gun. commander tried but the gunner couldnt shoot then.

Magic Radar in the Leopard from Bwmod comes from bwmod or agm? The other tanks dont have this.

Two other things we noticed at a 4vs4 tank battle: 1-3 guys couldnt get in the tank (of their side), all where crew members. They cant see the action menu to get in. after rejoin it worked.

one guy was gunner and after 2h of play he couldnt unlock his gun. commander tried but the gunner couldnt shoot then.

1.) BWMod. Will be fixed in BWA3 v1.2.

2.) Maybe he was marked as an enemy due to team killing? AGM's "pardon" action could help there.

3.) No idea, but Arma 3 always had locality issues with vehicles. Definitely not caused by AGM. Sometimes it helps to leave the buged vehicle behind and to take another one.

commy2;2849530']Thx commy.

2) was directly at start in the mission, no other player was in the vehicle. we had 8 tanks in both bases and none of them could be entered from the 2-4 players that had the problems. (T-100 / leopoard)

Where is the "Pardon" option and how is it activated ? Interact ?