koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

About AGM_AI:

Is it possible to manually adjust the range of engagement ? On heavy vegetation islands, it's more realistic to lower this (than beeing shot at through 500m of jungle...).

Thx.

That's odd; You should always be able to "Zeus out" when unconscious. If the issue persists, please create a ticket on GitHub.

Ah, my bad. I'm used to Zeus automatically exiting the unit when they're shot.

Thanks, you're the best Flummi!

How would I use that AI fastrope script? Sorry Ive been playing ArmA since forever but I am just now getting into mission making with ALiVE. Also if I fast rope using ALiVE's Insertion the ropes stay on the helicopter and it can't land ever again until it gets destroyed and respawns. Any way of fixing that?

How would I use that AI fastrope script? Sorry Ive been playing ArmA since forever but I am just now getting into mission making with ALiVE. Also if I fast rope using ALiVE's Insertion the ropes stay on the helicopter and it can't land ever again until it gets destroyed and respawns. Any way of fixing that?

It's not compatible with alive.

commy2;2845786']It's not compatible with alive.

All the rope needs to do is drop after a certain time if AI is flying. And how would I use that AI fastrope script on github?

All the rope needs to do is drop after a certain time if AI is flying. And how would I use that AI fastrope script on github?

What AI fast rope script? I'm not aware of any.

The cookoff for tanks are nice. But always the same speed is a bit strange. perhaps put some random timed cookoff animations? Some takes longer, some only smoke get outside (no fire getting outside and no explosion)? Hmm but this will need a new model for destroyed tank right?

Ok, I am loving the idea of the Medivac option and want to start using it. Since my group is mostly 20 man missions. I was wanting to put in a Medical Vehicle that can follow the main assault and be used to get the injured back into the action.

So far, I have successfully gotten the Medivac to work on a trigger. However I can't get it to work on a Vehicle. I synced the module to the Vehicle and no luck, changed the vehicle to a HEMTT Medical and still nothing, Even found the post on the AGM website. Still no luck.

"2.1 Defining a unit as a medic

You can also set individual units as medics by using the following init line:

this setVariable ["AGM_IsMedic", true];

You can also use this on vehicles, to turn them into medical vehicles."

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or if this is a bug. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT - Ok so did some more testing. I could get the Medivac working when the Vehicle was a playable unit, however it wasn't linked to the vehicle. It was linked to the playable unit inside the vehicle. I was able to get the Medivac system to work when synchronised to static objects. Just not to unmanned vehicles.

Bug Report Logged. - https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1853

Edited by MortiFied666

Is it possible AGM team,you might consider expanding the AGM revive into a "garaunteed thing" for ai squadmates only?(not all ai)

As in making it possible for ai squadmates to be 100%revivable,and take no damage when unconcious?

Hey! Can anyone help me please with this trouble:

I got error "agm_core requires addon "a3_air_f_heli" when trying to run a game :mad:

I've run into few problems with AGM_Medical in 0.95

1. When zeus is remote controlling AI, sometimes happens that the AI is almost invincible

2. Sometimes I was heavy injured or injured in multiple places and after one bandge I was not bleeding anymore.

Is this known? Or does anyone have same problems?

The cookoff for tanks are nice. But always the same speed is a bit strange. perhaps put some random timed cookoff animations?

I agree with the randomization part. Like X time before explosion, X being a randomized number.

some only smoke get outside (no fire getting outside and no explosion)?

Probably because they're not considered as armed vehicles by AGM. Only vehicles with ammunitions will explode.

By the way, can we have some documentation about the cookoff ? As usual, i want to make some compatibility patches for some mods.

Edited by Dorak

Bug ran into

upon being revived by AI,as sqaud leader,some members of group ignore regroup command,and choose to wait or move.Act like they have left group

I've run into few problems with AGM_Medical in 0.95

2. Sometimes I was heavy injured or injured in multiple places and after one bandge I was not bleeding anymore.

Is this known? Or does anyone have same problems?

happened to me also. i think that it happens when a medic heal you,so he has a sort of multiple bodyparts healing at once bonus

Hello. I am hoping someone can help me understand how to set up the AGM respawn. Do i need a script or something in my mission file or should i be able to put down the respawn module in the editor and it work? I know this is probably a dumb question but i cant figure out how it works. can someone please help me? basically i want to respawn at base with the same equipment i died with. thank you.

Hi,

is this a known bug? i can't seem to put earplugs in anymore since withsix updated AGM to 0.9.5.1.

I've had to resort to removing the hearing files from the mod (I actually have tinnitus so the effect is murder).

i have tested by removing all mods and just testing with CBA_A3 and AGM, the menu item is missing. I do like however that medkits give you morphine now, that is a blessing as i don't have to loot my medic.

thanks

hi,

is it possible to add night vision to pilot helmets??

i have tried the addon AGM_Comp_RHS_USF that make rhs weapons use yours bipod resting and optics...

the mk4optic cant be used and and an error pop up...i dont know why

Hello guys, i just wanted to congratulate you folks for all your work, i' ve been using AGM along with the guys i play with for months now, it' s great, and the latest update is even better, with the revised armor protection values and the AIs healing each others the ACE feeling is back, thank you so much guys!

Can someone point me out how to enable the new " alternate " damage effect ?

It's not that i dislike the chroma aberration but i rather have something else.

Hello to everyone

since the last patch 0.95 we have a problem with the medical module

these are our settings:

Allow non-medics: No

Require diagnosis: Yes

Prevent instant death: Yes

Prevent death while: Yes

Single Bandage: Yes/No

Unconscious can chat: Yes

Require MEDEVAC: No

Automatic Wakeup: Yes/No

the problem is that medics cannot do anything when palyers fall unconscious: no bandage, no morphine, no epinephrine, no blood bag

anyone else has the same problem?

In Short, everyone has the medical issue online.

Hello to everyone

since the last patch 0.95 we have a problem with the medical module

these are our settings:

Allow non-medics: No

Require diagnosis: Yes

Prevent instant death: Yes

Prevent death while: Yes

Single Bandage: Yes/No

Unconscious can chat: Yes

Require MEDEVAC: No

Automatic Wakeup: Yes/No

the problem is that medics cannot do anything when palyers fall unconscious: no bandage, no morphine, no epinephrine, no blood bag

anyone else has the same problem?

yup same thing happening on our server,disable Require diagnosis and it should work than