koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

hi not sure if this has been reported. I doubt it because it is not a common error. it only seems to happen when I am using the 'check pbo' module when there is a whitelist present. doesn't make any sense how that would relate to this error, but that the only time I get it.

error happens at map screen

http://imgur.com/HS8aHHI

Refer to AGM wiki on GitHub, whitelist must be an array (mods inside []).

WOuld it be possible to increase the threshold for ears ringing without ear defence. For example, its perfectly possible to fire a 7.62mg like the FN MAG with no ear defence and not have your ears ring in real life (although being near one when it fires without being the gunner is much louder), but in this as soon as I fire a rifle my ears go.

WOuld it be possible to increase the threshold for ears ringing without ear defence. For example, its perfectly possible to fire a 7.62mg like the FN MAG with no ear defence and not have your ears ring in real life (although being near one when it fires without being the gunner is much louder), but in this as soon as I fire a rifle my ears go.

The loudness is defined in the CfgAmmo entry (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> ammo >> "audibleFire") with 64 being the loudest. The author of the mod needs to properly set this value.

---------- Post added at 11:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

hi not sure if this has been reported. I doubt it because it is not a common error. it only seems to happen when I am using the 'check pbo' module when there is a whitelist present. doesn't make any sense how that would relate to this error, but that the only time I get it.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/For-Mission-Makers#12-check-pbos

Yes ive read that before we implicated the module. Check pbo module works as it should, except it cause a script error inside agm_core -> fn_maps.

Can you make a screenshot of what you put in your whitelist line?

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/For-Mission-Makers#28-adding-logistic-items-to-vehicles

Just tested it and it works perfectly for me.

Screenshot:

http://puu.sh/dHriG/8c40fa0322.jpg (264 kB)

---------- Post added at 07:01 ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 ----------

IIRC that's because of lack of animations in Arma 3. There's the currently used one which looks good for a certain height.

Thanks dude. I'm sure i'm doing something wrong as i tested it myself on both a vehicle and the Vehicle Ammobox. I am most interested in getting it to work on the ammobox but also am trying to figure out what i did wrong. A couple questions to clarify please?

1. Do you run script in unit INIT or in mission INIT?

2. For the array _myvehicle, would you replace that with units name? Or would i have to add a line saying _myvehicle = UNITNAME; then code from AGM site?

3. Can you show tell me how many your ran your code or screen shot of it?

Thanks again and Merry Christmas everyone!

Seems like agm is buggin even if there is no agm medical, after people down or in unconcious status, the animation remain as unoncious status.

we are using Xmed 1

Edited by kgino1045

commy2;2844171']Can you make a screenshot of what you put in your whitelist line?

this is what is in the line

"asr_ai3_rhs_c","asr_ai3_sysaiskill","asr_ai3_cfgweapons","asr_ai3_settings","asr_ai3_main","asr_ai3_sysdanger","asr_ai3_sysgear","tpwcas"

it is set to warn permanent, but it still happens with warn once.

this is what is in the line

"asr_ai3_rhs_c","asr_ai3_sysaiskill","asr_ai3_cfgweapons","asr_ai3_settings","asr_ai3_main","asr_ai3_sysdanger","asr_ai3_sysgear","tpwcas"

it is set to warn permanent, but it still happens with warn once.

It's suppossed to be:

["asr_ai3_rhs_c","asr_ai3_sysaiskill","asr_ai3_cfgw eapons","asr_ai3_settings","asr_ai3_main","asr_ai3 _sysdanger","asr_ai3_sysgear","tpwcas"]

(with brackets)

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Seems like agm is buggin even if there is no agm medical, after people down or in unconcious status, the animation remain as unoncious status.

we are using Xmed 1

Yeah. How would that even work? Are you really sure the problem isn't with XMed there?

Is there a way to disable the medical system for AI?

Sometimes when controlling AI with Zeus and getting shot, you'll be stuck in the downed position waiting to bleed out.

Has anyone else had issues with fast roping just randomly wobbling and then you falling to your death/critically injured? Or do you need to actually stabilize yourselves on the ropes? Because for whatever reason when i leave a helo i start to wobble/tumble and fall to my death. Mainly using the feature with ALiVE insertion feature under combat support.

commy2;2844486']

Yeah. How would that even work? Are you really sure the problem isn't with XMed there?

What i mean is when people downed and unconcious and then wake up or turn back to good status, they are running with unconcious model

imagine that people running with prone position.

Probably happend with xmedsys because, this strange thing is happening from latest agm addons and the medical sys that we are using is only xmedsys.

Could be other things is making this but, this is happening after we updated agm and that was the only things that we were done with community addons update.

Has anyone else had issues with fast roping just randomly wobbling and then you falling to your death/critically injured? Or do you need to actually stabilize yourselves on the ropes? Because for whatever reason when i leave a helo i start to wobble/tumble and fall to my death. Mainly using the feature with ALiVE insertion feature under combat support.

Fast roping works good for me, and I have Alive too. Try doing fast roping more close to the ground, perhaps it's that :D Not sure anyway...

Ropes are 35m long, they show up as longer due to how the script works (uses 2 ropes with a helper object the player is attached to between). Either way, higher than 35m you'll mostly likely wobble and die.

Does anyone know how to remove the "Ready Grenade" button in the new update?

I hate a cluttered scroll wheel.

To quote esteldunedain from GitHub:

By default you have no grenade selected, so if you press G you can't throw; this is intended as a "safe mode" for grenades, to prevent people from throwing them accidentaly.

To allow grenade throwing you have to either use that action ("Ready grenade") or cycle once to select one grenade type.

In short, don't remove it... also how can you have so cluttered action menu? Once you use that action it doesn't show up again until you respawn/reconnect.

Is there any plans to expand the fortifications ? Sandbangs and barbed wire makes sense, but i still think there's room for other things.

Oh and merry christmas guys.

Is there any plans to expand the fortifications ? Sandbangs and barbed wire makes sense, but i still think there's room for other things.

I personally like this with Project reality style that you actually shovel with you're shovel.

Edited by kgino1045

can anyone address the extremely loud screams when you hit enemies? it's really annoying

Thanks dude. I'm sure i'm doing something wrong as i tested it myself on both a vehicle and the Vehicle Ammobox. I am most interested in getting it to work on the ammobox but also am trying to figure out what i did wrong. A couple questions to clarify please?

1. Do you run script in unit INIT or in mission INIT?

2. For the array _myvehicle, would you replace that with units name? Or would i have to add a line saying _myvehicle = UNITNAME; then code from AGM site?

3. Can you show tell me how many your ran your code or screen shot of it?

Thanks again and Merry Christmas everyone!

It won't work for ammo boxes.

But check out this: https://github.com/bux578/AGM-SampleMissions

I've added a logistics sample mission where you can see how it's done.

---------- Post added at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

Yes there are plans.

---------- Post added at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 ----------

can anyone address the extremely loud screams when you hit enemies? it's really annoying

Fixed in dev.

I have all the correct settings for my modules in the editor but for some reason I keep respawning still. It didn't a long time ago this never happened

To quote esteldunedain from GitHub:

In short, don't remove it... also how can you have so cluttered action menu? Once you use that action it doesn't show up again until you respawn/reconnect.

It shows up again if you have another grenade. I just think it is unneeded and want to remove it.

How to use fastrope with AI?

For example, get a chopper move to a location and then deploy rope so that AI or player can fastrope?