koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

commy2;2842959']Thank you.

There are a lot of config and script errors that are not caused by AGM. Is the issue reproducable when only @CBA_A3 and @AGM are enabled for the server and all clients?

Uploading the RPT file of the medic and the patient would help aswell.

I unfortunately can't help you the next few days as I'm offline during my holydays.

Thanks for looking into this. We have not had a chance to make a missions to test it out by itself. We had the mission working fine prior to the 9.5.0 and the 9.5.1 updates. Nothing else has changed.

The only mods that we are running server side with @agm are:

@CBA_A3

@Alive

@AliveServer

@asr_ai3

@task_force_radio

@nato_Russian_sf_weapons.

Has anybody else found any conflicts with these mods? Like I Said, This setup had been working perfectly until we updated.

I'm going to add support to all of my aircraft mods that allow fastroping to work with AGM's fastrope feature.

Thank you sir :D

---------- Post added at 03:06 ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 ----------

You'll have to check how their mod is made,

shoot, didn't notice that. Thanks for advice.

Does anyone know what the AGM v0.9.5.1 update did on playwithsix? All I can tell is that AGM Wind was removed. Can anyone else confirm?

Awesome update, just one problem I've noticed

When enemies are hurt, the scream sounds like it's right next to you. This is really loud and annoying. It might have to do with JSRS but I don't know. I hope I'm not the only one with this problem and that there's a way around it

I've recently downlaoded this mod and I'm enjoying it but I have a few questions.

First how do I command my units? When I select units I can no longer use the 1 thrue 0 keys at the top of my keyboard to command them. Secondly, I can't get the interaction menu's with the windowskey and the left ctrl + windows keys. I'm guessing that's how you put in the earplugs and stuff, but I can't get those interaction menu's. And lastly, how to I attach stuff to my weapons. The vanilla way of attaching scopes and other things doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

Perhaps it would be an idea to make a PDF or a video in which all the new features are explained and shown because I'm kind of stuck with a lot of things :p

Thanks in advance!

Awesome update, just one problem I've noticed

When enemies are hurt, the scream sounds like it's right next to you. This is really loud and annoying. It might have to do with JSRS but I don't know. I hope I'm not the only one with this problem and that there's a way around it

I have JSRS installed too and I'm experiencing the same problem.

I've noticed what the problem is now with the attachment of scopes to sniper rifles. For some reason I can only attach scopes for assault rifles to sniper rifles. I can't for instance attach the LPRS scope to the M200. Also I had my windows key desables sow that's why I couldn't get the interaction menu.

Still can't command my units though.

Still can't command my units though.

Uncheck "Disable Command Menu" in AGM options.

Heh nice update. My group can't use medical equipment during people's unconsciousness but I'm assuming everyone knows that by now :p

Fast roping for MH-6 would be awesome, liking these new ropes, will be doing more extensive testing soon on a dedicated server, so I'll come back if I get some problems.

I have noticed some issues however with the voices or screaming made by AI when shot. It's loud as hell and can basically be heard 20-30 meters away or something, it sounds like it's next to you except it's not, it's on the other side of the buildings far away, this sort of destroys gameplay as the sounds do not represent the real position of the enemy, as they yell far away behind buildings, yet it sounds like they're doing so next to you.

I like the idea, but I believe it needs to be tweaked a little bit :) Cheers

commy2;2842769']Open your AGM Options Menu and check "Disable Command Menu".

Thank you, worked like a charm :)

Has anyone yet found a workaround for the unconsious bug?

I read a page or two back that by removing the Medical Module it works fine, however, my group are NOT having those issues. Every now and then I will attempt to revive a fallen teammate by pressing self-interact key to TREAT and my character goes directly into the CARRY animation....grrrrrr

Loving the healing while now prone!!!!!!

I read a page or two back that by removing the Medical Module it works fine, however, my group are NOT having those issues. Every now and then I will attempt to revive a fallen teammate by pressing self-interact key to TREAT and my character goes directly into the CARRY animation....grrrrrr

Loving the healing while now prone!!!!!!

How did you config the module? Also i`were the one saying that it works if the module is not placed, but then insta death is not prevented.

Is there any chance of a complete list of exact functions for each pbo? The wiki is great but I think there must be some things in various pbos that aren't included on there.

For example: Players with a UAV terminal no longer have access to a GPS but this isn't listed in the changelog or wiki.

Otherwise great work on the update.

Edited by EddiePrice

I found that I can even climb through windows!!!:jump_clap: On the other hand I found that I can only climb a wall much more than about 4' or less. Most of the walls in Arma are around 6' high. Is there a way to modify this mod to accommodate the ability to do this?

Thanks for the hard work!

I just thought of something,.....Is there a way to animate the player to get on all fours to allow the team mate to boost himself up and over?

Edited by chik

hey guys, this doesnt work:

this addItemCargo ["AGM_SpareWheel",1];

Is it possible to add logistic items to like a VehicleAmmoBox for example? If so i tried, items, magazines, weapons all without success. Thanks

-------------

So if i'm reading this right i cannot do the above. I need to take spawned objects and move them into he cargo? Am trying to use the script provided on the site but no luck...

Edited by JCae2798

I found what you need to set in an editor module for medical to work.

Set require diagnostic to No so that everyone can heal right away without diagnosing first. That's what causing that bug atm.

I found that I can even climb through windows!!!:jump_clap: On the other hand I found that I can only climb a wall much more than about 4' or less. Most of the walls in Arma are around 6' high. Is there a way to modify this mod to accommodate the ability to do this?

Thanks for the hard work!

I just thought of something,.....Is there a way to animate the player to get on all fours to allow the team mate to boost himself up and over?

I'd love to know this as well. There's so many walls that you barely just can't climb over and it's a bit annoying :)

Since the update the backblast does not seem to work as it did before. sometimes you get some damage but most of the time you don't. I was standing right behind the AT guy with his PCML while he fired and I got away without a scratch while he got injured. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Great release otherwise, the fastroping is just amazing. One thing interests me however, and that is why ropes appear as darter drones in Zeus. One time those "drones" blew up for no apparent reason killing a whole squad in the process (not sure if that is even AGM related, will do further testing).Sometimes if the pilot cuts the ropes one won't cut and keeps dangling on the chopper.

Also, if you kill the engine of an unarmored vehicle and the smoke comes up, the smoke stays forever when you delete the destroyed vehicle while it is still smoking. Nothing gamebreaking at all, just a heads up.

Keep up the good work and sorry if anything was already mentioned. Merry christmas btw :)

hey guys, this doesnt work:

this addItemCargo ["AGM_SpareWheel",1];

Is it possible to add logistic items to like a VehicleAmmoBox for example? If so i tried, items, magazines, weapons all without success. Thanks

-------------

So if i'm reading this right i cannot do the above. I need to take spawned objects and move them into he cargo? Am trying to use the script provided on the site but no luck...

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/For-Mission-Makers#28-adding-logistic-items-to-vehicles

Just tested it and it works perfectly for me.

Screenshot:

http://puu.sh/dHriG/8c40fa0322.jpg (264 kB)

---------- Post added at 07:01 ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 ----------

I'd love to know this as well. There's so many walls that you barely just can't climb over and it's a bit annoying :)

IIRC that's because of lack of animations in Arma 3. There's the currently used one which looks good for a certain height.