koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Hi, i still have issues with not beeing able to capture prisoner when the unit is in 2nd floor of a building, is this something that has been looked at in 0.95 ?

It works in editor and local host, but seems to fail on dedicated server.

Anyone else had this problem, potential fix (apart from leaving unit on ground of course ;) ) ?

What do you mean? Not in the ammo box, not in your inventory, not in the menu?

Bux, I bet this is related to AGM_Wind.pbo being missing on the PlyWithSix release, as EvroMalarkey said earlier.

Great update!

Two questions,how to use the weapon safety mode and how to make the fast rope work?Need some extra items for these?

Im not clear on the update to AI "healing"

Does the AI now revive,other ai AND player?

Thanks for the update!

One issue though - we may have found a major bug. Players are almost invincible (AGM 0.9.5.1 on both server & clients):

Sometimes it takes a hundred shots to kill him, sometimes only 2.

Players are also invincible against AI, but players can still kill AI (as before).

We've replaced the AGM modules with the new ones. Are we doing something wrong or is anyone else getting this bug?

AGM Medical System module settings:

SWTnG3P.png

Edited by MisterGoodson

Great update!

Two questions,how to use the weapon safety mode and how to make the fast rope work?Need some extra items for these?

Weapon safety is a keyboard shortcut. By default it's Ctrl + `

But you can change that in the AGM options menu.

We have a list of shortcuts here: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/Shortcuts

When sitting in the back of e.g. a ghost hawk you've got the self interaction option to "Deploy ropes". After deploying you're able to "Fast rope".

please add towing ability and switching weapon while moving

thanks for this great mod

Thanks for the update!

One issue though - we may have found a major bug. Players are almost invincible (AGM 0.9.5.1 on both server & clients)

Could you provide us with the server and client rpts?

lol I can see what you lot get up to when I'm working... running around in Skivvies !!

Roll those sleeves down Apollo... the queen might be watching :-)

we run quite a few mods

Could you please test it with only cba and agm running?

Edited by bux578
replaced random "t" with a shy "e"

is there a way to force the use of the normal pain effects? It seems sort of like a cheat now, considering it does not impair you the same way.

commy2;2842847']Alt + left click is the shortcut to teleport in the editor. Has nothing to do with AGM.

Wow...feel like the biggest dumbass right now lol. Oh well i guess you learn something new every day...

Thank you for the amazing update

My favorites ones:

- Added: Fast Roping (#336)

- Added: Weapon Safety (#71)

- Added: Basic climbing functionality (#1782)

- Allowed prone treatment

- Enabled AI unconsciousness

- Made AI treat themselves and others

- Treatment in vehicles

Also' date=' I would like to know how does the MEDEVAC work? Thanks again![/quote']

Couldnt agree more! Thanks for the updates!

Thanks guys- you are doing fantastic work with this mod- congrats to all involved.

"I would like to know how does the MEDEVAC work?"

Yes, me as well please. I have been messing in the editor and can't get it work. Some instructions would be great. Thanks.

How would I add fastroping to a custom helicopter like, say, the UH60?

This is what I've tried so far, but it does not seem to work.

class UH60M: Helicopter_Base_F {

AGM_FastRoping = 1;

AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{1.4, 1.4, 0}, {-1.2, 1.4, 0}};

I know I have to change the "helicopter_base_F" line, but I have no idea to what exactly. The name of the PBO doesn't work, even with the direct file path. How would I do this?

EDIT: Using the HAFM helicopters Overhaul http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26349

Edited by Gilatar

I really love the climbing animation. It works flawlessly, but it doesn't recognize always "climbable surfaces": I tried climbing on a wall, and it worked perfectly. Did the same on an obstacle even less tall and it says it can't be climbed !

Anyway thanks again for the release !!

Just wondering if you're working on the "draw the guns moving" function...

Oh god i just saw this:

"Optics view in all stances - The player can now use the sights of rifles and pistols in all prone stances."

FREAKING AWESOME!

Suggestion,

Is it possible to have team management allow adding single AI units to your already created groups? For example, i am the leader of a 2 man squad, another AI is standing nearby alone. I ask him to join our team rather then me joining his and losing the rest of my original team.

Added to feedback tracker: Suggestion: Team Management #1820

Edited by JCae2798

Thanks for the update!

One issue though - we may have found a major bug. Players are almost invincible (AGM 0.9.5.1 on both server & clients):

Something similar happened also in our community yesterday, but it was sort of random. Someone was invincible someone not (we tried to shoot on one guy with .50 sniper rifle and he survived 10 shots).