koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Could anyone toss up a config like this for the Littlebird? I see it's not configured by default, and I'd love to use it to fast rope.

Here you go, this should enable it for both Hummingbird and Pawnee (but it shouldn't work on Pawnee since no passenger seats. Replace the positions though, I am not up to finding them now. :P

// Little Bird
class Heli_Light_01_base_F: Helicopter_Base_H {
 AGM_FastRoping = 1;
 AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{1.2, 2.5, 0.25}, {-1.1, 2.5, 0.25}};
};

Positions could be the following, but I took that from another script that might not work the same way, feel free to try. ;)

{0.6,0.5,-25.9},{-0.8,0.5,-25.9}

Just tried healing in vehicles(in both modded and BIS vehicles) and it didn't work(when i would try to bandage myself in a hurt area "action cancelled" would pop up on the screen). Is there a module or something I need to add?

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (KoffeinFlummi) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Can someone shed some light on the check .pbo function. Will this pickup if a clie t is using an outdated mod? Or will it only check if there is something missing/extra.

Hello

My friend and I just started using this mod and I have a question,.....

I am definately injured but I co not have the option to treat/self diagnose nor can my partner. I can hear myself groaning because of my injuries.

I am using the following mods<a  href=rXz6v.th.jpg' alt='rXz6v.th.jpg'>

Thanks

You can't run XMedSys next to AGM_Medical. Either remove agm_medical.pbo or XMedSys (they are 2 different medical mods).

Oh hell you guys, just stop developing. I cannot handle this addon getting any better. This update has brought just about everything I can imagine wanting. Just take all my money, first born child, and go live a life of leisure.

This is awesome. I cannot wait to play more with the fastroping and other new features in proper missions!

Here you go, this should enable it for both Hummingbird and Pawnee (but it shouldn't work on Pawnee since no passenger seats. Replace the positions though, I am not up to finding them now. :P

// Little Bird
 AGM_FastRoping = 1;
 AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{1.2, 2.5, 0.25}, {-1.1, 2.5, 0.25}};
};

Positions could be the following, but I took that from another script that might not work the same way, feel free to try. ;)

{0.6,0.5,-25.9},{-0.8,0.5,-25.9}

Excellent. Thank you!

The first one works, but the rope placements are a bit sketchy, as they're above the rails on the front of the helicopter. The second one places the ropes on the ground and barely works at all. Thanks though!

With 0.95 I can no longer use keys 1-0 for weaponselect and holster weapon.

If i assign it to A-Z it works fine, I've tried removing them and re-assigning but no luck :(

Anything I need to do differently to fix this?

Using latest update, Medical system no longer is letting anyone (even medics) revive anyone. Updated our mission with the new AGM module.

With 0.95 I can no longer use keys 1-0 for weaponselect and holster weapon.

If i assign it to A-Z it works fine, I've tried removing them and re-assigning but no luck :(

Anything I need to do differently to fix this?

Open your AGM Options Menu and check "Disable Command Menu".

Figured out a decent config for the Littlebirds, so that it looks like the ropes are attached to the siderails.

AGM_FastRoping = 1;

AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{1.05, 1.2, -0.5}, {-1.05, 1.2,-0.5}};

};

Enjoy :)

Awesome update! Although, I'm not a fan of the bigger inventory UI. Maybe make it optional in the AGM Settings menu?

Is the AI falling unconscious activated by default ? Are they using a special animation when they fall unconscious or it's ragdolls ? Thanks.

Please update mod on six launcher asap! :) I really want to enjoy news.

Awesome update! Although, I'm not a fan of the bigger inventory UI. Maybe make it optional in the AGM Settings menu?

They are config changes, so you can't really do anything about it while the game is running.

You can however delete AGM_Inventory.pbo. All it does is the inventory menu resize.

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:51 ----------

Is the AI falling unconscious activated by default ? Are they using a special animation when they fall unconscious or it's ragdolls ? Thanks.

It is. The animation is the same as for players. Ragdolls are for dead only.

Strange, but the updated version doesn't seem to be showing for me. Showing as 0.9.4.1 (available since 10-26). Not getting an update.

I even uninstalled it and searched for agm again, but I am only seeing the .9.4.1 version.

If I go to the homepage of play withsix, I see it listed at the top as 0.9.5. But, even then, if I click through, and install it from that method, it is still showing as .9.4.1.

Looks like a nice changelog though.

Can i ask what tank cooking does?

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Oh and how does climbing work?

I'm curious about what the deal is with helicopter pilots going "red" . . . it's absolutely ridiculous. . . you're about 5G's off from the threshold of the possibility of that type of reaction, and to not have a way to recover, even if it was time based? It just cumulatively counts the points til your screen is completely red and you have to relog. . . .

Why does this make sense in the slightest for a video game? The fuzz out, ok. . . a red tinge during a higher threshold G maneuver or radical decent. . . but a simple J hook turn around at 150kph. . . wow?

Please advise if this is a known issue, the reason behind the apparent lunacy that created that type of "gaming model" and if, short of dumping AGM there is a way to nix it or . . . . .