koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

It's the "audibleFire" property that is defined inside an ammo config in CfgAmmo. IIRC 64 is the max value for this.

Thank you very much.

Any idea for overheat ? It's pretty much the same issue, some weapons are affected, some aren't. I guess it's also a "general" property, but which one.

Thank you very much.

Any idea for overheat ? It's pretty much the same issue, some weapons are affected, some aren't. I guess it's also a "general" property, but which one.

I'm not gonna post what you have to do for v0.94.1, because we made quite alot of changes in v.095.

It depends on the projectile energy which gets calculated from the muzzle velocity and the bullet mass (a new AGM parameter), the barrel mass (which get's approximated from the actual weapon mass), the map temperature (depending on location on globe, month and daytime) and the cooling, which also depends on the weapons mass. Probably some other stuff aswell.

I don't fully understand it myself, because the code was written by an acutal engineer.

I just updated the documentation:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/For-Addon-Makers#weapon-jamming-and-overheating-simulation

Changing those values will do nothing for v0.94.1 though. Then again, it's hopefully soon outdated.

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

Ah I forgot to add. Currently only primary weapons can overheat. Pistols and launchers (...) can't.

The fix isn't released yet. It will be in v0.95.

Goodie :)

Is there a way I can easily disable the red out function and perhaps the loss of hearing?

Ever thought about having a CORE module with enable/disable options?

Is there a way I can easily disable the red out function and perhaps the loss of hearing?

Ever thought about having a CORE module with enable/disable options?

That's exactly how it works. If you don't want a function of AGM, just delete its pbo. https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki

Hi All,

Firstly many congrats on this mod- loving it.

Just a question, I hope someone can answer.

I know there is an option within the medical system module to allow chat when unconscious...but is it possible to keep this to local chat only? Has anyone worked on that at all and if so, I'd be grateful if you could share how please.

Thanks.

I have been trying to use this mod in the main single player campaign and also trying to use it with the whole lotta Altis mission but whenever i save a game and try and load it up Arma freezes up on me at the mission loading screen and i have to restart my computer, i have turned all other mods off but no luck, it's only when i have this mod on that it happens, i've read other people using it with a whole lotta Altis so it must work, what am i doing wrong, how can i get this to work? i us pw6 launcher.

Hi All,

Firstly many congrats on this mod- loving it.

Just a question, I hope someone can answer.

I know there is an option within the medical system module to allow chat when unconscious...but is it possible to keep this to local chat only? Has anyone worked on that at all and if so, I'd be grateful if you could share how please.

Thanks.

Something I was thinking about is more on the radio addon side if somebody could grab handsets for LR radios. I was also thinking perhaps a state in between unconscious and alive where you still have functioning abilities such as crawling (slower than prone walking), whispering to people beside you and have some range of motion with your head and perhaps even sidearm.

I have been trying to use this mod in the main single player campaign and also trying to use it with the whole lotta Altis mission but whenever i save a game and try and load it up Arma freezes up on me at the mission loading screen and i have to restart my computer, i have turned all other mods off but no luck, it's only when i have this mod on that it happens, i've read other people using it with a whole lotta Altis so it must work, what am i doing wrong, how can i get this to work? i us pw6 launcher.

Please upload your RPT file @ pastebin.com and post the link.

Something I was thinking about is more on the radio addon side if somebody could grab handsets for LR radios.

Assuming the AGM boys don't consider this within scope, you may be interested to hear the TFAR group has mentioned this as a planned feature.

I'm having this since a couple of days, in ArmA dev build. AGM is compiled at 11-30-2014

13:13:54 Warning Message: Addon 'AGM_Core' requires addon 'a3_air_f_rtd'

Something I was thinking about is more on the radio addon side if somebody could grab handsets for LR radios. I was also thinking perhaps a state in between unconscious and alive where you still have functioning abilities such as crawling (slower than prone walking), whispering to people beside you and have some range of motion with your head and perhaps even sidearm.

Yes I agree, some of those additional abilities/features would be good.

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Assuming the AGM boys don't consider this within scope, you may be interested to hear the TFAR group has mentioned this as a planned feature.

Thanks. That's interesting to know. :)

I have no idea why but it has started working, i disabled every mod and then turned them on one by one to see if one of them was causing the problem but the problem seems to have vanished.

Cheers for the help in any case.

My apologies in advance, if this has already been asked/discussed... I got through the first 40+ pages...but how to you access radio triggers or 0-0 while using AGM?

Thanks.

My apologies in advance, if this has already been asked/discussed... I got through the first 40+ pages...but how to you access radio triggers or 0-0 while using AGM?

Thanks.

No worries. This was never asked before.

Open your AGM Options Menu and uncheck "Disable Command Menu".

commy2;2831879']No worries. This was never asked before.

Open your AGM Options Menu and uncheck "Disable Command Menu".

Ah great- thanks!

commy2;2831879']No worries. This was never asked before.

Made my day xD

Would you be able to implement a function where a unit drops its currently equipped weapon when going unconscious? I'd really like for us to be able to reman the SAW if the gunner is down. Would add quite the amount of immersion and tension (how do I get to his gun?) to firefights.

Would you be able to implement a function where a unit drops its currently equipped weapon when going unconscious? I'd really like for us to be able to reman the SAW if the gunner is down. Would add quite the amount of immersion and tension (how do I get to his gun?) to firefights.

Unfortunately not. We have discussed this internally over and over again and found no reliable way to implement it with the scripting commands available to us.

More than likely missed it somewhere in this thread, but how is can it be done to add tires/tracks/jerry cans to vehicles? Don't really understand what is posted on Github on how to do this.

Hello not sure where to post this, but I am having an issue using RHS with AGM. I cannot fire the main guns in any infantry fighting vehicle (Bradley, BMP, etc etc). Is there a PBO I have to remove from AGM to fix this?