koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

During unconscious state there is no respawn option. IMHO my description.ext looks okay.

respawn = base;

respawnDialog = 1;

respawnDelay = 10;

disabledAI = 1;

respawnButton = 1;

Is this there an option to get an "AGM Respawn button" while player is unconscious

Are you using alive? Alive deletes the respawn button as mentoned here:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1553

There is a work around on the git build, but until now, no one confirmed if it works. I can't because I don't have alive.

I have recently made two new missions using the set captive function.. Using AGM interact menu and handcuffing a unit.

In the first mission where the units to be captured are on ground ( running around) it seems to work fine.

However, in the other mission where the unit to be captured are inside the 2nd floor of a building i cannot seem to get AGM interact menu to activate.

Tested with several clients and noone can get this interaction to work.

Back on ground level in same mission we can capture other units.

Is this a known issue ?

hey guys,

I have a problem with agm and alive, I dont know if someone else asked about it^^

so, I have alive and agm on our windows server, but when i start agm with alive, alive will no start. so I don't know if it is a problem with agm or alive. i can ask the alive team too if you don't have an idea.

greets Blackswater

I have recently made two new missions using the set captive function.. Using AGM interact menu and handcuffing a unit.

In the first mission where the units to be captured are on ground ( running around) it seems to work fine.

However, in the other mission where the unit to be captured are inside the 2nd floor of a building i cannot seem to get AGM interact menu to activate.

Tested with several clients and noone can get this interaction to work.

Back on ground level in same mission we can capture other units.

Is this a known issue ?

Your avator probably didn't "knows about" the unit, because it was inside a building (no line of sight). Right clicking to "reveal" should help. Nothing we can do about this. It's how Arma works.

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

hey guys,

I have a problem with agm and alive, I dont know if someone else asked about it^^

so, I have alive and agm on our windows server, but when i start agm with alive, alive will no start. so I don't know if it is a problem with agm or alive. i can ask the alive team too if you don't have an idea.

greets Blackswater

You probably didn't set up the server correctly.

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

Yes i use ALIVE.

Ohh how can i test this work around?

Get git, download the repo and binarize the PBOs. If you have Python you can do that quickly by executing the binarizer.py script. Anyone can do that.

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

@commy2, when we start the server with the mods @ALiVe and @AliveServer, the server always restarts with another port with more instances

what did I wrong?

Or should i ask in the Alive forum?

Edited by Blackswater

@commy2, when we start the server with the mods @ALiVe and @AliveServer, the server always restarts with another port with more instances

what did I wrong?

Or should i ask in the Alive forum?

I have no idea, but I doubt this has anything to do with alive or agm.

commy2;2821012']
[this, false, true] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_setCaptive;

Thanks. And how can I apply this to 4 different units? would something like "[unitname1 AND unitname2 AND unitname3 AND unitname4' date= false, true]call AGM_Interaction_fnc_setCaptive" work?

i think you have to put the units in an array and then foreach it.. but thats what i would do in PHP :P

Thanks. And how can I apply this to 4 different units? would something like "[unitname1 AND unitname2 AND unitname3 AND unitname4, false, true]call AGM_Interaction_fnc_setCaptive" work?

{
 [_x, false, true] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_setCaptive;
} forEach [unitname1, unitname2, unitname3, unitname4];

commy2;2822601']
{
 [_x, false, true] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_setCaptive;
} forEach [unitname1, unitname2, unitname3, unitname4];

Thank you! that worked perfectly. I had already used the previous code, setting up 4 different triggers, but this is way better.

Is there a chance that the feature switching weapons while moving will turn up in AGM?

Edited by Kimukun

How to spawn a handflare on the ground and burning via script or trigger?any idea?

Is it possible to disable AGM medical modules ?

Does anyone have any experience combining CSE and AGM if agms medical pbo is deleted?

Is there a chance that the feature switching weapons while moving will turn up in AGM?

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/62

How to spawn a handflare on the ground and burning via script or trigger?any idea?

Is it possible to disable AGM medical modules ?

createVehicle + https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Grenades/config.cpp#L79 should work.

Does anyone have any experience combining CSE and AGM if agms medical pbo is deleted?

Lot's of people do it. Works fine.

What?

Sorry TWroach but I cant understand what you mean?

Was that 3 questions being:

Can you join The enemy?

was shot Then fainted possible (ie: can you get shot and faint)

then, "Is like ACE Such" = is it similar to ace in this respect ???

Not really sure what your trying to ask, try rephrasing :)

Thanks for the reply :)

I'm glad it's on the way, though I wish it could come sooner than version 1.0. :)

Yay :yay: !!! I didn't know you were working also on that !! Great news indeed !!!

Can you join The enemy was shot Then fainted possible? Is like ACE Such

If I got the question.......no, it's not possible AGM made the enemies fainting dead. At least it's not a known function...

We tested yesterday your mod, good work so far. I really like the m14 in arma 3.

What is the difference between the m14 mk mod "0" and the m14 mk mod "1"?

And why got the full auto mode deleted (Or is it my fault and i have an mod conflict?)? If iam right the m14 support full auto.

keep this great work up! :)

Thanks for the reply :)

I'm glad it's on the way, though I wish it could come sooner than version 1.0. :)

Everything that's not assigned to the next version is assigned to v1.0. Might come with v0.96, maybe v0.97, who knows?

What is the difference between the m14 mk mod "0" and the m14 mk mod "1"?

Are you using RHS? Their Mk14 is using the same icon as the vanilla one.

i did not used rhs at that moment and i just wanted to know what the technical difference is between mod 1 and 0 at the m14 ebr.

Edited by Clawhammer