koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Is there a way to go back to the command menu of the old version? Where you could switch weapons with the numbers and just hold shift to use the commands?

Is there a way to go back to the command menu of the old version? Where you could switch weapons with the numbers and just hold shift to use the commands?

You could rebind the weapon selecting keys to shift + number.

---------- Post added at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:17 ----------

How to turn off zeroing HUD?

You can't, but it will fade in future versions.

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:18 ----------

I don't seem to be able to open the interaction menu at all.

You need to give more information than that if you want any help. First of all make sure that you enabled CBA_A3. If that doesn't help then upload your RPT file @ pastebin.com and provide the link.

I'm a little lost on the new zeroing. Can someone explain how exactly the dials are supposed to work? I'm too familiar with ArmA's set up where you can dial it in by the hundreds, and I have had a very, very hard time zeroing in on a target adequately with AGM's system.

I am not sure where the problem is, but I am starting here as you guys had something on Github about it (https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/708) I am having an issue with my mission where the respawn button is grayed out. I am not sure if this is by design or not, but it is exactly like the problem mentioned in the github issue. This basically causes someone to have to wait, or abort out of the game and come back in to be able to revive. Should they not be able to respawn when they are put into the unconscious state?

If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I'm a little lost on the new zeroing. Can someone explain how exactly the dials are supposed to work? I'm too familiar with ArmA's set up where you can dial it in by the hundreds, and I have had a very, very hard time zeroing in on a target adequately with AGM's system.

What he said. Is there is table clicks vs distance we can refer to?

I am not sure where the problem is, but I am starting here as you guys had something on Github about it (https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/708) I am having an issue with my mission where the respawn button is grayed out. I am not sure if this is by design or not, but it is exactly like the problem mentioned in the github issue. This basically causes someone to have to wait, or abort out of the game and come back in to be able to revive. Should they not be able to respawn when they are put into the unconscious state?

If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Open your missions description.ext set

respawnButton = 0;

to 1.

---------- Post added at 10:11 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

What he said. Is there is table clicks vs distance we can refer to?

There are some in this thread. No "official" one atm, but Flummi is working on that.

That doesn't mean you can't create your own with a set target and by playing around some values.

Hey,after load the AGM i found the rangerfinders can work normal,all the ranger display in them were 200m and didn't change when i point them to other objects.Before i load AGM all the rangerfinders work normal.

I'm using the newest version of the AGM and all my friends with this version also have this issue

see pictures blow

http://imgur.com/gZDoMMz&H7xRcBx&S8a9tiV&2HUrHQD

Hey,after load the AGM i found the rangerfinders can work normal,all the ranger display in them were 200m and didn't change when i point them to other objects.Before i load AGM all the rangerfinders work normal.

I'm using the newest version of the AGM and all my friends with this version also have this issue

see pictures blow

http://imgur.com/gZDoMMz&H7xRcBx&S8a9tiV&2HUrHQD

try to press the tab key ;)

commy2;2820294']You could rebind the weapon selecting keys to shift + number.

Problem is that I'd prefer if weapon switching had priority.

how can i make an Ai immortal? the classic this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}]; doesn't work with agm

how can i make an Ai immortal? the classic this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}]; doesn't work with agm

this allowDamage false;

Also your syntax is wrong. It's

this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {0}];

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 ----------

Problem is that I'd prefer if weapon switching had priority.

Well, you can't please everyone.

commy2;2820532']Open your missions description.ext set

respawnButton = 0;

to 1.

Thank you for replying so quickly. I did not have respawnbutton set to 0, it was not set at all in the description file. So I added respawnbutton = 1; to the file and I am still not getting the respawn button on unconsciousness.

Thank you for replying so quickly. I did not have respawnbutton set to 0, it was not set at all in the description file. So I added respawnbutton = 1; to the file and I am still not getting the respawn button on unconsciousness.

What other mods do you use?. Try it with only CBA and AGM enabled.

Hi, I want to include in a mission a part in which a hostage interchange goes wrong and the captors begin shooting everyone. I've used the hadcuffed line "if (isServer) then { [this, true, true] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_setCaptive;};" in the captive units, but now I need that to be deactivated on trigger activation. How can I make this possible?

commy2;2820609']

Well' date=' you can't please everyone.[/quote']

Why not? It worked like that once, you must've changed something that made it not work like that.

commy2;2820728']What other mods do you use?. Try it with only CBA and AGM enabled.

I can try it with this, and I am sure that it will work, but as my original post indicated it is a conflict between AGM and Alive. It was noted in the link I provided. It looked like you guys might have had a fix and knew about the issue.

Hi, I want to include in a mission a part in which a hostage interchange goes wrong and the captors begin shooting everyone. I've used the hadcuffed line "if (isServer) then { [this, true, true] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_setCaptive;};" in the captive units, but now I need that to be deactivated on trigger activation. How can I make this possible?

[this, false, true] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_setCaptive;

---------- Post added at 00:51 ---------- Previous post was at 00:49 ----------

Why not? It worked like that once, you must've changed something that made it not work like that.

Yes, but some prefer the way it is now. Ask yourself why you can't change the command menu buttons in the first place instead.

---------- Post added at 00:54 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

I can try it with this, and I am sure that it will work, but as my original post indicated it is a conflict between AGM and Alive. It was noted in the link I provided. It looked like you guys might have had a fix and knew about the issue.

Yes and it worked at some point apparently.

---------- Post added at 01:54 ---------- Previous post was at 00:54 ----------

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1553

Beginning with 0.94, range-estimating weapons and optics (Nighstalker, vehicle weapons, Rangefinder) seem "stuck" at 200m and don't update. Using the AGM bound key for "lase target" will trigger a single update at the current position, but this value is persistent and does not update again until the same key is pressed. Mods in use with @agm are @CBA_A3_RC4 and @task_force_radio. This was testing using an updateded dedicated server and two different clients. Removing @agm 0.94 or 0.94.1 and reinstalling 0.93 fixes the problem.

EDIT: Nevermind, thread search results = looks like this was intentional. :)

Edited by jcleland

Just had to make an account to say thanks for this as it really is a step in the right direction and

most of what you have done is pretty top notch.

However I have noticed an issue in the medical side of things that I would like to ask about.

It seems to disable the ability to call an AI medic to help someone which means only players

are able to heal themselves and others.

I guess that this is because the AI checks for the vanilla first aid kits and finding none in his

inventory won't give you the option of the order or maybe that the AI don't know how to use the

interaction menu and get confused and decide to just sit there watching people bleed while they

have an backpack full of med supplies.

I'm not sure if someone has discovered a work around or if I'm missing something

so any help would be great.

Thanks for a great mod anyhow and it's definitely a must have.

P.S just an idea and I'm being a tad picky but The weapon resting and mag check icons

could be a bit smaller as they kill immersion a bit by taking up so much screen space.

Smaller icons or making them more transparent would IMO have a better feel.

P.P.S I dunno why I have an email as my username, it was an old account and couldn't

set up a new one with the same email for some reason and it seems impossible to change.

Edited by someguy63@hotmail.com

commy2;2820532']Open your missions description.ext set

respawnButton = 0;

to 1.

During unconscious state there is no respawn option. IMHO my description.ext looks okay.

respawn = base;

respawnDialog = 1;

respawnDelay = 10;

disabledAI = 1;

respawnButton = 1;

Is this there an option to get an "AGM Respawn button" while player is unconscious

Edited by Neodyn

Just had to make an account to say thanks for this as it really is a step in the right direction and

most of what you have done is pretty top notch.

However I have noticed an issue in the medical side of things that I would like to ask about.

It seems to disable the ability to call an AI medic to help someone which means only players

are able to heal themselves and others.

I guess that this is because the AI checks for the vanilla first aid kits and finding none in his

inventory won't give you the option of the order or maybe that the AI don't know how to use the

interaction menu and get confused and decide to just sit there watching people bleed while they

have an backpack full of med supplies.

I'm not sure if someone has discovered a work around or if I'm missing something

so any help would be great.

Thanks for a great mod anyhow and it's definitely a must have.

P.S just an idea and I'm being a tad picky but The weapon resting and mag check icons

could be a bit smaller as they kill immersion a bit by taking up so much screen space.

Smaller icons or making them more transparent would IMO have a better feel.

P.P.S I dunno why I have an email as my username, it was an old account and couldn't

set up a new one with the same email for some reason and it seems impossible to change.

Some AI medic functionality is planned with the next update, although I can't say how fleshed out that will be yet.