koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

I'm absolutely loving the SandBag and Razor Wire creates, very simple and easy to just throw in a truck and drive it to where it's needed.

Is AGM looking into also making a "Digging" tool in which would allow you to spend a two minutes building a sandbag wall as well?

So the creates are great for the "instant" snap together defenses, while the "Tool" is for those out in the boonie's needing to create a defensive wall and is more DIT and takes far longer.

Great Idea. I'd also love to see a digging animation. But this is maybe asked too much / overkill for such a little feature.

I'm following the fast rope development very closly on GitHub. Good work there!

How are you planning the gameplay with the fastrope? Just like we have it in Raven, where you can drop the ropes as many times as you want, or do you aim more for the ACE approach (Having a Rope with specific length in gear)?

What I would love the most, would be the need to prepare the bird in the first place. Basically attach different ropes to different mounting points and beeing able to deploy them separatly.

And if you still have crew in the back after the deployment, you can pull the ropes back in, otherwise you would have to cut them.

Anyway, looking forward to the feature anyway its implemented. :bounce3:

AGM Rocks.

Awesome fast roping !

Please allow rope deploy and rope cut to pilot/copilot only, to prevent players from playing dick heads while flying. Thanks for your work, as always ;)

Does any of you use AGM medic module along with ACRE? Is there any problem running the two together?

Awesome fast roping !

Please allow rope deploy and rope cut to pilot/copilot only, to prevent players from playing dick heads while flying. Thanks for your work, as always ;)

I disagree because I use Alive to do transport but maybe make the option configurable via the editor. Those dont have dedicated pilots need some form of fast rope available to them.

I have a suggestion about the possibility to free hands from the gun (as AGM do yet with the keys module, which permit to do so pressing 0):

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/logos/@sbe_army.jpg

What about changing the place of the gun to be like the one of the guy on the left (the one talking to the radio) ? It would be really great and more immersive than that vanilla "position on back". I hope this could be possible...

Edited by Malcom86

I have a suggestion about the possibility to free hands from the gun (as AGM do yet with the keys module, which permit to do so pressing 0):

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/logos/@sbe_army.jpg

What about changing the place of the gun to be like the one of the guy on the left (the one talking to the radio) ? It would be really great and more immersive than that vanilla "position on back". I hope this could be possible...

if i remember right you have to do the in the model it self

I have 2 questions. I'm making a mission, and i want to use the AGM modules! Do i have to link the modules to the units or it's not necessary!? Do i have to lauch any game logic modules to activate AGM modules!?

Thanks in advanced.

You only need to place them.

Edited by cuel

In AGM Mod, with deactivated Action LoadMagazine, impossible to reload alternative Magazine.

Solution:

code.google.com/p/avb/wiki/AltReload

Sample:

avb.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/SRC/Alt_reload.Stratis.7z

Regarding the Gforce issue, i tried searching in the thread, but i could not find if this has been tweaked/reduced for passengers yet ?

I made a mission where we are to locate and stop a truck to contain some VIP`s, using primaraly the infantry hanging on the skids as "eyes on the ground", however this proofs a bit difficult when most of them are having red screens due to Gforce.

Dont get me wrong i enjoy the Gforce function, but for level flight in a littlebird it should be toned down a bit.

So if there is a fix or a setting to be tweaked for this i would appriciate a tip :)

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when using AGM, how do I diffuse an underwater mine? The action menu that typically does it does not work, so I assume it's under the custom interact menus. The problem is neither the direct-interact or interact keys work underwater. Either that or I am missing a specific defusing tool.

My group has been using AGM now for a while and we love it. Tried every other medical system and this one suits us perfectly, so thank you :)

From a few months of feedback using AGM with my guys, they have one small request/suggestion, and I would understand if it isn't possible/not what you guys want to do:

An adjustable setting for "waking up" after going unconscious.

- Except for headshots or a shot to the torso without any armor on, the chance to wake up should be higher. It would be nice to be able to adjust the chance of waking back up from the unconscious state. As it is now, we rarely ever wake back up on our own even after getting shot in the arm/leg.

My group has been using AGM now for a while and we love it. Tried every other medical system and this one suits us perfectly, so thank you :)

From a few months of feedback using AGM with my guys, they have one small request/suggestion, and I would understand if it isn't possible/not what you guys want to do:

An adjustable setting for "waking up" after going unconscious.

- Except for headshots or a shot to the torso without any armor on, the chance to wake up should be higher. It would be nice to be able to adjust the chance of waking back up from the unconscious state. As it is now, we rarely ever wake back up on our own even after getting shot in the arm/leg.

With 0.94.1. you should always wake up after a maximum of 5 minutes, depending on the damage received.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when using AGM, how do I diffuse an underwater mine? The action menu that typically does it does not work, so I assume it's under the custom interact menus. The problem is neither the direct-interact or interact keys work underwater. Either that or I am missing a specific defusing tool.

Oversight/ currently not possbile.

With 0.94.1. you should always wake up after a maximum of 5 minutes, depending on the damage received.

Hmm really? I have the unconscious timer at 3 minutes until death to give some sense of urgency to get people back up, and we do wake up before 3 minutes sometimes, it is just very very rare. When I had it set to 5 minutes, by then if we did wake up we passed out instantly due to low blood.

It would be nice to be able to crank up the screen distortion from pain/bleeding and make waking up much more frequent, but still have a risk of dying from bloodloss. That way it makes it more of a panic/trauma situation with more action instead of looking at the unconscious screen, and if you don't get medical attention (blood/bandage/morphine) you will eventually run out of blood and die/respawn.

Just giving feedback though, not complaining, we love AGM :)

Thanks for listening!

Hmm really? I have the unconscious timer at 3 minutes until death to give some sense of urgency to get people back up, and we do wake up before 3 minutes sometimes, it is just very very rare. When I had it set to 5 minutes, by then if we did wake up we passed out instantly due to low blood.

It would be nice to be able to crank up the screen distortion from pain/bleeding and make waking up much more frequent, but still have a risk of dying from bloodloss. That way it makes it more of a panic/trauma situation with more action instead of looking at the unconscious screen, and if you don't get medical attention (blood/bandage/morphine) you will eventually run out of blood and die/respawn.

Well you can bump up the pain and bleeding coefficients...

Well you can bump up the pain and bleeding coefficients...

Ah yes I've done that :)

What I mean to say is, the option to make the player die when their blood reaches 0%, and the option to make the "wake up chance" higher so that being a casualty is more of a struggle and less of a waiting game. Meanwhile, the Medic (which I typically play as) has to focus on getting to and stabilizing the casualty quickly instead of thinking "well I have X amount of time before they die, no big deal."

Sorry if I wasn't clear about it - been awake for a long time and very sleepy!

MY_SelfInteraction_ID = ["Test Interaction", {true}, {hint "Test"}, true] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf;

Is AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf currently broken or am I just too stupid to copy/paste the example above? :o