koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Hello I would like to know if its possible to run agm but without the medical system or threatment things ?

AGM is modular, meaning that you can remove select .pbo files and that won't stop the overall functionality.

That said and kept in mind, you can remove agm_medical.pbo and it'll run without a medical system so you can use other revive scripts.

[this] call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut;

Should be

[this, 999999] call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut;

where 999999 is the time to wake up.

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

Currently agm_vehicles.pbo is not compatible with RHS US vehicles. Since the Red Hammer Studio faction mods will be hugely popular within the A3 community I thought I'd report that for a possible fix in the future.

Fixed already. Fix will be in the next release.

commy2;2813494']Should be

[this' date= 999999] call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut;

where 999999 is the time to wake up.

Thanks. Was poking around in the source and figured out the right arguments, works great.

AGM is modular, meaning that you can remove select .pbo files and that won't stop the overall functionality.

That said and kept in mind, you can remove agm_medical.pbo and it'll run without a medical system so you can use other revive scripts.

Thank you so much and sorry if I didn't see the above post.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/Functions#agm_interaction_fnc_addinteractionself

I couldn't get that function to do anything, no idea if it's the example or is the function itself broken.

MY_SelfInteraction_ID = ["Test Interaction", {true}, {hint "Test"}, true] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf;

Also the AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteraction and AGM_Interaction_fnc_removeInteraction examples seems to be calling wrong functions.

Fixed in internal build. Will work again in the next release. Also updated the git wiki.

I'm a new one to this outstanding mod,is that played can't use bloodbags to himself?Even he's a medic himself?

I'm a new one to this outstanding mod,is that played can't use bloodbags to himself?Even he's a medic himself?

From what I've seen from the code, blood bags can only be given to other players. If you think this should be changed feel free to open a new issue on github.

For anyone that can't walk or see AI seemingly frozen from the neck down the latest version of TPW conflicts with AGM mod. AI and the player cannot run with his weapon semi-shouldered...The animation for the legs want to move when you press W, but you can't go anywhere. This effects all soldiers, even AI

For anyone that can't walk or see AI seemingly frozen from the neck down the latest version of TPW conflicts with AGM mod. AI and the player cannot run with his weapon semi-shouldered...The animation for the legs want to move when you press W, but you can't go anywhere. This effects all soldiers, even AI

@AbortedMan

This has nothing to do with AGM it seems. I'm 99% sure it's related to this line in the RPT file.

12:42:21 Conflicting addon A3_Anims_F_Config_Sdr in 'a3\anims_f\config\sdr\', previous definition in 'animspeed\'

I get this line using @TPW_MODS whether I use AGM or not.

Hmm, strange...I can run TPW alone and it works ok, but adding AGM causes the animation bug.

EDIT: Disregard...it seems to be an issue with TPW and using the .jar file to configure mod settings with the UI. Sorry for the false alarm...bad testing on my part.

Edited by AbortedMan

I've run into a rather minor problem with the mod.

In the Prologue, on the mission "Rising Tensions" there's a part where you encounter a wounded soldier that needs to be healed. The game tells you to do this by scrolling the mouse wheel down and selecting treat soldier. However, with AGM, it seems that this is not possible. Perhaps some sort of option can be added to the interaction menu such as "complete current objective" to make the mod more friendly with campaigns. Additionally, the mod seems to allow some units to die that weren't meant to die, maybe a "resurrect" button could be added to fix this? Or maybe some option could be added that would make the mod campaign friendly?

If no consideration can be given to the campaign, well and good. The mod is fantastic as is and I can't wait to see how it develops. It definitely goes on my "must have" mod list! Even with this hiccup, it's made the game infinitely more immersive. It's really starting to feel like a simulation with AGM. :)

I've run into a rather minor problem with the mod.

In the Prologue, on the mission "Rising Tensions" there's a part where you encounter a wounded soldier that needs to be healed. The game tells you to do this by scrolling the mouse wheel down and selecting treat soldier. However, with AGM, it seems that this is not possible. Perhaps some sort of option can be added to the interaction menu such as "complete current objective" to make the mod more friendly with campaigns. Additionally, the mod seems to allow some units to die that weren't meant to die, maybe a "resurrect" button could be added to fix this? Or maybe some option could be added that would make the mod campaign friendly?

If no consideration can be given to the campaign, well and good. The mod is fantastic as is and I can't wait to see how it develops. It definitely goes on my "must have" mod list! Even with this hiccup, it's made the game infinitely more immersive. It's really starting to feel like a simulation with AGM. :)

Dont worry, the modular nation of AGM means you can remove AGM_Medical or whatever it was and the game will just use default medical system without screwing with the rest of the mod :) The modular nature of AGM is a godsend!

Hey guys, I use AGM regularly, but here is one thing I thought would be a good idea...

Every time you rest the weapon currently, it shows that black boxed dialog in the side of the screen, would it be difficult to write a new option into the code to disable that?

I think if it just had a sound and maybe a small icon (like VTS resting) or whatever , as a option it would be good, since that dialog every time is a bit distracting in my opinon.

Also , today I found you can overdose on morphine, but is the way to stop the guy overdosing from dying to give him an epi pen? Or once my guy goes into pass out seziure mode, he is gone forever (ie : impossible to not die in 5 seconds).

Thanks.

I've been using AGM and I like some of the modules quite a bit. In concert with AIA, AIA HQ and a number of other mods I've been primarily playing A2/OA user made campaigns. For me the logistics module has been particularly useful. I would like to make a suggestion to add a feature that would allow for rearming vehicles with mounted weapons. It would be great if I could use ammo of the same caliber as the weapon mounted on the vehicle to rearm those weapons. As an example if I had a pickup armed with a mounted PK and I managed to acquire some PK ammo drums from an enemy machine gunner it would be very useful (and realistic) to be able to use that ammo to reload the mounted weapon.

Dont worry, the modular nation of AGM means you can remove AGM_Medical or whatever it was and the game will just use default medical system without screwing with the rest of the mod :) The modular nature of AGM is a godsend!

Thanks so much! I removed the medical PBOs and everything is working perfectly. Good stuff!

Has anybody worked out rangetables for the new zeroing system? I'm not quite getting how to make them myself. Something to read about it would also be fine. :)

For some reason now whenever I carry the map tools I no longer see the adjustable compass on the map that I used to, I can still draw lines tho.

Press your AGM action menu whilst on the map screen select map tools and select normal size map tools. That should bring it back up.

Extremely annoying that AGM Interaction is now a RequiredAddon for AGM Map. For us server owners who do not wish for our clients to have two interaction menu's to swap between (CSE, AGM). Now I have to take out AGM Map and cannot use map tools because I don't want to incorperate a whole interaction system for the sake of an interactive map tools. Please make AGM Map independent so people aren't forced to use unnecessary modules.

Can anyone else confirm the following that I'm experiencing?

When carrying wounded, it is only possible to load them into land vehicles, it is not possible to load them into helicopters (the interaction menu does not appear on helicopters when carrying wounded, only cars). Similarly, it is impossible to pull unconscious units out of FFV positions, as they get pulled out "onto" the seat and don't seem to be recognized as being in that vehicle slot (only tested this with the MH-9 benches) and are not able to be interacted with/are still attached to that position. Has anyone else run into this? I didn't see an issue related to it on the github. Running v0.94.0, didn't see anything related to this in the 0.94.1 changelog, so I wanted to ask if anyone else was experiencing this.

I should also note that I have only tested being unable to pull wounded out of the MH-9 benches with players as the wounded, and not being able to load unconscious into helicopters with AI, but the scope may be beyond these cases?

Repro steps using exactly what I've experienced so far:

1: Unable to load unconscious AI into helicopter

1a) Make an AI soldier able to be set unconscious

1b) Drag or carry him next to a helicopter

1c) Attempt to open interaction menu on the helicopter while carrying him- not possible?

2: Unable to pull unconscious player out of MH-9 skids

2a) Have a player sit on the skids of the MH-9 with FFV enabled

2b) Have the player fall unconscious

2c) Attempt to unload him using the interaction menu- he should change to the "on ground" animation but be stuck on the skids, cannot interact with or slide him off the seat?

REPRO MISSION EXAMPLE: http://puu.sh/cLAh0/616ab5d99c.rar

Included are a friendly and enemy unit who are both unconscious, and playable units on the skids and in the cargo position for player case testing. In the process of making this repro mission, part 2 of this issue seems to apply to AI as well and not just players as described above? I also experienced that if the unit on the skids goes unconscious, the player is unable to move in singleplayer/editor (until they vault?)?

Similar but not exact issue: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1431 AI also seem to be unable to be pulled out of cargo positions, included a case for this in the repro mission.

Edited by WulfyWulf

BTW seeing a lot of issues with g-forces as far as this addon goes. The average fighter pilot in the real world can sustain about 9g's before knocking out (though of course that's sustained, not just a quick spike). I only bring this up because I was training some guys on Thursday and one of the guys was getting redded out and I was maybe, possibly pulling like 1-2 gs just doing low level flight in a Ghost Hawk (so I wasn't doing combat rolls that's for sure, just taking them for some related training). Granted I don't use AGM but thought I'd let you know so you can increase the tolerance as that shouldn't red a player out too much.

AGM v0.94.1 was released right before the Heli DLC. As of Arma v1.34 the scripting commands to unload units from vehicles no longer work. We are aware of this and still search for work-arounds.

FFV is not supported by AGM, although I'm currently rewriting everything for compatibility with it.

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:19 ----------

Known and fixed already in the git build IIRC.

commy2;2816331']AGM v0.94.1 was released right before the Heli DLC. As of Arma v1.34 the scripting commands to unload units from vehicles no longer work. We are aware of this and still search for work-arounds.

FFV is not supported by AGM' date=' although I'm currently rewriting everything for compatibility with it.[/quote']

Cool, figured it had to do with FFV being newly implemented. Thanks for your hard work.

I'm absolutely loving the SandBag and Razor Wire creates, very simple and easy to just throw in a truck and drive it to where it's needed.

Is AGM looking into also making a "Digging" tool in which would allow you to spend a two minutes building a sandbag wall as well?

So the creates are great for the "instant" snap together defenses, while the "Tool" is for those out in the boonie's needing to create a defensive wall and is more DIT and takes far longer.