koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

;2808136']Delete/disable AGM_noradio module and the AI will get back to cheap chatting =)

thank you verry much... but i can't find this module in A:eek:GM module there no radio module ....

Edited by karmalauja

thank you verry much... but i can't find this module in A:eek:GM module there no radio module ....

He meant you have to delete the PBO called NoRadio.

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

There is a problem with the grenades in the last update

Are you using MCC and/or Swedish Forces Pack and/or Kaelies' South Zagorian Army Mod? Those are known to break grenades. Nothing we can do there.

Just as the title implies, i got killed inside an APC by small arms fire, even the HMGs puncture in 1 shot, i know the armor being impervious to penetration by a .50 is crazy, but so is having said .50 cal ripping through the armor in one shot as opposed to several. Can you tweak that in the config individually or will i have to wait for an update? Thanks for all the hard work so far!

Maybe related. In one of my missions I play a lot (so the initial engagement is often similar). Once the AI know where I am they often kill me through stone fences using a katiba in one to three shots if I rely on it for cover. Using the same weapon I can't harm them through the same fence even if I pump 60 rounds through it. So. It really does seem like the penetrability of at least some materials is having an issue. I disabled agm_ballistics and I swear I wasn't getting hit through the walls anymore. Disabling it make it take more hits to drop an AI though so I do like that module. :-)

That and that the AI don't flinch when hit when using AGM (the rag doll module) like they do in the vanilla game are the only two issues that I see and can reproduce in my mission fairly easily.

This is on stable branch using Elite level.

I have one question: In regards of the AGM medical system I currently have three kinds of units: regular units, medics and first responders. With agm_medical I can set the non-medic punishment for every unit that has AGM_isMedic==false or even completely hinder them from using epi and morphine. I'd like to propose the ability to set the non-medic punishment time with a unit-specific variable. Something like _unit setVariable ["AGM_nonMedicPunishment",2] or _unit setVariable ["AGM_nonMedicPunishment",1.5].

The reason is that I usually have one medic per squad and an additional first responder per team. That way the medical items are distributed a bit more evenly. But it would be really great if I could let agm_medical know about this.

I have one question: In regards of the AGM medical system I currently have three kinds of units: regular units, medics and first responders. With agm_medical I can set the non-medic punishment for every unit that has AGM_isMedic==false or even completely hinder them from using epi and morphine. I'd like to propose the ability to set the non-medic punishment time with a unit-specific variable. Something like _unit setVariable ["AGM_nonMedicPunishment",2] or _unit setVariable ["AGM_nonMedicPunishment",1.5].

The reason is that I usually have one medic per squad and an additional first responder per team. That way the medical items are distributed a bit more evenly. But it would be really great if I could let agm_medical know about this.

I'll keep that in mind for the medical rewrite.

I'll keep that in mind for the medical rewrite.

That'd be awesome! :)

Is at all feasible to make the medical system usable by AI? If so this mod would literally jump to god-tier levels of awesome!

Agreed. This is the only significant problem with the mod that I have noticed. Other then that it is amazing. I really like the medical system, but the ai being unable to use it will make it difficult to use in some missions,

Agreed. This is the only significant problem with the mod that I have noticed. Other then that it is amazing. I really like the medical system, but the ai being unable to use it will make it difficult to use in some missions,

I agree. It would be even more fantastic if AI could be "sensitive" and capable of reviving dying units if they have some epinephrine.

With AGM v0.94.1 Some of our players gun sounds will randomly not work. Their will also be no muzzle flash.

The problem will happen the entire mission. We are running on a dedicated server and have several other mods enabled. This problem only happens with AGM enabled.

Video of Guns.

Video of launchers.

Are you sure you not going deaf from firing? Because for the rockets I'm almost positive you're going deaf.

From what I've seen the Hearing pbo seems to work pretty well might have even gotten tweaked in the newest version.

Edited by Raytesh

With AGM v0.94.1 Some of our players gun sounds will randomly not work. Their will also be no muzzle flash.

The problem will happen the entire mission. We are running on a dedicated server and have several other mods enabled. This problem only happens with AGM enabled.

Video of Guns.

Video of launchers.

Please upload the RPT file.

In SP mode, with the new version 0.94.1 I can't give orders to my soldiers with 1<->0 buttons.

I removed the weaponselect.pbo. Any solution?

TY

In SP mode, with the new version 0.94.1 I can't give orders to my soldiers with 1<->0 buttons.

I removed the weaponselect.pbo. Any solution?

TY

You can put WeaponSelect back in if you like. All you have to do is to open the AGM Options and uncheck "Disable Command Menu".

commy2;2809521']You can put WeaponSelect back in if you like. All you have to do is to open the AGM Options and uncheck "Disable Command Menu".

Thank you very much :-)

I experimented the same problem in multiplayer (dedicated server) but I personnaly can't confirm it's AGM's fault .We recently adopted RHS:Escalation and updated AGM to 0.94.1 on our server but the problem occured while playing without any RHS content (but the addon was activated on the server and for some clients).

I'll try to disable RHS on server and clients during next game and see what happen.

Edited by Sparfell_19

... the addon was activated on the server and for some clients

Always make sure any client and the server is running the same addons. Might not make a difference for small stuff, but mods the size of RHS could very well cause such things, if the server has them and the client not.

It could also be a bug with AGM Hearing, so I'd appreciate a RPT file from the mission.

I don't think it's caused by AGM though, because there is no reason why the muzzle flashes would disappear.

Hi everyone !

First, just a little question :

And now something very important !

We have a big problem !

Yesterday, everything was good with AGM ! But today, we restarted the same mission, with same mods activated !!.... AND...

NO WEAPON FIRE SOUND !

We desactivated each mod, one by one, and it's a AGM problem !

We can hear mx sound for some of us, but not other weapons! We can hear bullet rebound, but not the weapon fire :eek:

Is there someone with the same problem ??

N.B : we tried armaholic version, and play with six version, and it's the same :(

Help !!

So !! [PzGrenBrig37]commy2, you wanted to have an .rpt file ! Then i just wanted to tell you that we found the problem, and it's not @agm !

We had the problem, only when we activated two mods in same time, which one of them is mccsandbox r10.

Then, this problem is ok now !

Now, i have the same question about snipe.

Nobody in @agm team answer me about that !! why ? :confused:

Hi KoffeinFlummi ;)

I wanted to know.. do you plan to add range table item in AGM ?

-> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178253-Authentic-Gameplay-Modification&p=2801401&viewfull=1#post2801401

i just found a mod like this, but it would be awesome that there's the same functions in @agm, because everything is yet in the mod, except the ballistic computer...

- http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181964-ATragMX-Handheld-ballistics-calculator-(WIP)

- http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181324-Advanced-Ballistics-(WIP)

Then i ask anothertime :

...do you plan to add range table item or ballistic computer in @AGM ??

Edited by chal00

The rpt file from a player that directly experimented the problem (not me) :

Read the second part of this post before downloading

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sz7alg8td1yf0or/arma3_2014-11-01_20-06-22.rpt?dl=0

My rpt file, same mission but I didn't experimented the missing sounds because I was away from most of the combats during all the mission (don't know if it could be usefull):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jw8vl129gtp8o6j/arma3_2014-11-01_20-52-35.rpt?dl=0

We do not use mccsandbox and the problem is exactly the same than the one you can see in MysticalPony's videos.

I hope it will help.

Edit :Maybe you can see some errors related with RHS cause we were using RHS's items in a VTS mission before playing the mission where we encountered problems. Sorry about that.

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

Sorry for double post but I just did another test and those rpt file could be more understandable :

So I launched the same mission with an other player.

My rpt file, I didn't activate RHS, I was shooting MX and the other player didn't hear the sounds :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9y7vz09d7uzudem/arma3_2014-11-02_21-28-12.rpt?dl=0

His rpt file, he activated RHS, he was shooting Mk200 and I did'nt hear the sounds :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyq8f7qv0bzxs37/arma3_2014-11-02_21-28-05.rpt?dl=0

Edit : When server is launched without RHS and both clients don't activate RHS, there is no problem... Sorry about that.

Edited by Sparfell_19

Hi folks,

Regarding the windage/elevation adjust graphic that is overlayed on the screen when you have a rifle with an adjustable scope:

I find this horrendously intrusive for the most part and there appears to be no way I can choose to get rid of it. Would it be possible to add it to the list of bindable keys you currently have so i can toggle it on and off? As it stands I have to avoid marksman roles and take only short range optics as a rifleman because i find the game unplayable when every time i raise my rifle this big black graphic shows up.

It also seems to hang around even after you've gotten rid of your scope. I accidentally added a DMS to an LMG during gear selection the other night and I had to walk around as an AR ith this thing printed on the top half of my screen. It stayed there even though I removed my optics and dropped them on the ground. It only disappeared when I DC'd and re-logged.

I love this mod, but this one feature is killing the joy for me. Seems like something that should be optional and not mandatory.

Hi guys. I am making a mission and wanted to ask if there was a way to force AI teammates, for example, to use its IR Strobe?

Hi, when the AGM is played along RHS: Escalation the main gun of the M2 Bradleys (25mm Bushmaster) can't be fired nor selected (the AI can!) and prevents the normal operation of the Abrams Rhs-FCS or the FCS of the AGM. :(

Could this be fixed in the future?

Thanks!