koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Not sure if this has been reported yet either. Found a bug that for me has occurred since one of the recent updates - it seems AGM_Core.pbo disables the ingame radio menu (0,0,1 etc). Can anyone else confirm this issue, I've tested for mod conflictions and can confirm it is just AGM_Core.

Thanks!

Is it possible AGM still breaks the killed eventhandler in ~50% of the cases?

Problem: killer gives back unit instead of killer.

unit: Object - Object the event handler is assigned to

killer: Object - Object that killed the unit

Or could this be something totally unrelated to AGM? Happens to me only when AGM is activated :S

Run sample mission once with AGM activated and once without:

http://www.gruppe-adler.de/wp-content/uploads/test_killed_eh.Stratis.zip

ps: my old issue ticket: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1247

Dear devolopers,

First of all, I want to congratulate you for this awesome mod.

and want to ask you. I play offline mainely, A mission called whole lotta altis.

I have disable the medical system since the AI can't use it but whenever I get hurt blurr starts to give me headach

and it's not gone after I heal.

please tell me how to get rid of it.

BR

Did you try to restart the mission instead of loading a save game?

---------- Post added at 10:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 ----------

Not sure if this has been reported yet either. Found a bug that for me has occurred since one of the recent updates - it seems AGM_Core.pbo disables the ingame radio menu (0,0,1 etc). Can anyone else confirm this issue, I've tested for mod conflictions and can confirm it is just AGM_Core.

Thanks!

Uncheck "Disable Command Menu" in your AGM Options menu.

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Is it ok to use AGM AI alongside another AI mod? Such as b_combat for example?
commy2;2807036']Yes.__

What can we expect the AI to be like if we run the mod without any other AI mods? Will it work with zeus-spawned units on a dedicated server? A lot of other mods have issues with the locality.

hi all :)

anyone else having issues with the range been stuck @ 200 with scopes/rangefinder? without agm works fine.

hi all :)

anyone else having issues with the range been stuck @ 200 with scopes/rangefinder? without agm works fine.

Latest AGM added in a new key so you have to manually check it each time. Should be default "tab". It's on the first page of the AGM options i believe.

Latest AGM added in a new key so you have to manually check it each time. Should be default "tab". It's on the first page of the AGM options i believe.

Thanks mate :) much rather have it auto like before

commy2;2807075']Uncheck "Disable Command Menu" in your AGM Options menu.

Thanks very much!

Yes, simply delete "agm_gforces.pbo" and "agm_gforces.pbo.agm.bisign" within the AGM addons folder.

Or you use UNIT setVariable ["AGM_GForceCoef", 0];

I'm having an issue the menu will not show up but the option menu is there and i believe the mod is working it shows in launching game also i am using playwithsix for mod manager just seems that the menu wont open even in agm option I change the key to something else still didn't open what am I doing wrong?

I got it seems my like it doesnt like the defualt keys change it to right ctrl only and it works, great mod btw love it!

Edited by cloudsta

I like all the functionality you have incorporated into the Vector IV. You could practically teach its operation using the Arma 3 platform. One major flaw in the Vector IV model is the optics magnification, which should line up with the reticle scale ranging from -50 mils to +50 mils. The Are there any plans to fix this?

Really, really fantastic work you guys, this is easily the best "enhancement" mod i've used for Arma and even one of the best i've used period.

Now i primarily play SP scenarios with AI in Arma, and this has lead me to my only 2 gripes with this mod...my ai squadmates no longer talk at all , the silence is a little awkward and down right immersion breaking at times, and the other issue i have may not be as easy a fix: now my ai medics are completely useless, i basically become honorary medic for the squad and since i can't choose classes in the scenario i primarily play i can't even perform all the necessary actions. Is there any way to enable a simplified version of medical system solely for ai so they can at least self-heal/medics be useful again. Besides those two problems this mod is flawless! easily 10/10! :D

Really, really fantastic work you guys, this is easily the best "enhancement" mod i've used for Arma and even one of the best i've used period.

Now i primarily play SP scenarios with AI in Arma, and this has lead me to my only 2 gripes with this mod...my ai squadmates no longer talk at all , the silence is a little awkward and down right immersion breaking at times, and the other issue i have may not be as easy a fix: now my ai medics are completely useless, i basically become honorary medic for the squad and since i can't choose classes in the scenario i primarily play i can't even perform all the necessary actions. Is there any way to enable a simplified version of medical system solely for ai so they can at least self-heal/medics be useful again. Besides those two problems this mod is flawless! easily 10/10! :D

I think you can remove the AGM_Noradio.pbo to fix the silent problem.

For the second part, you can remove AGM_Medical.pbo. I think that should fix things. I've made these two changes as well in a personal mod :P

I hope I'm not thought of as being lazy but looking through 100+ pages takes more time than I can muster. After all I've got games to play! I just started using the mod and have a couple of thoughts I'd like to pass along

When I hit an AI with say, the Katiba in this instance, the enemy shows a blood spatter and he either 1) just lays there and lets me finish him off or 2) he trots along after I've hit him 2 or 3 times then falls dead but just before he died he was able to run at a fairly good clip. That brings me to my final thought, It feels like I have more stamina. Has the Arma fatigue system been altered in AGM? If so, certainly no complaints on that one.

Waiting for my buddy this weekend to test out the band aid and morphine.

Just as the title implies, i got killed inside an APC by small arms fire, even the HMGs puncture in 1 shot, i know the armor being impervious to penetration by a .50 is crazy, but so is having said .50 cal ripping through the armor in one shot as opposed to several. Can you tweak that in the config individually or will i have to wait for an update? Thanks for all the hard work so far!

I like all the functionality you have incorporated into the Vector IV. You could practically teach its operation using the Arma 3 platform. One major flaw in the Vector IV model is the optics magnification, which should line up with the reticle scale ranging from -50 mils to +50 mils. The Are there any plans to fix this?

No.

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

Has the Arma fatigue system been altered in AGM? If so, certainly no complaints on that one.

Yes. Slightly.

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

Just as the title implies, i got killed inside an APC by small arms fire, even the HMGs puncture in 1 shot, i know the armor being impervious to penetration by a .50 is crazy, but so is having said .50 cal ripping through the armor in one shot as opposed to several. Can you tweak that in the config individually or will i have to wait for an update?

We don't change anything in that regard. You can't even change this using configs, because the armor thickness is defined in the models. The models are binarized so we can't change this at all. Also, there isn't even an APC in the base game, only IFVs. What APC?

I'm missing this info on the wiki, so I'm just gonna ask here: what is the difference between the different types of clackers you guys have available? How do they work?

And does the UAV battery currently serve any purpose?

hello

is there a way to reactivate the "enablesentences" ? i feel alone with my squad no one talk ...

thank you