koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

That's logical, but would you guys be able to add an option like in ACE to copy one's map?

Loving the recent updates! great work as always!

Also, nice subtle hint with the new tire model.. ;)

That's logical, but would you guys be able to add an option like in ACE to copy one's map?

Already in - interact with someone and you can copy their map

Already in - interact with someone and you can copy their map

What does the "copy map" action actually copy? (Lines placed with the map tool? Markers?)

If I drop a map, will the next guy that picks it up still see my drawings?

Dunno, if I'm honest I assumed it does what Ace did and copies over markers you have made.

Not sure about retaining markings by dropping.

Lets try it ?

hey guys i I've got a range table for you. (this one works unlike my last one). this is for the trixie m107 with the lupold mk4 scope (sos and lrps scopes were one mill dot off at 1500 meters)

before i give my results i want to thank howzcat for making an excellent mission called sniper range AGM on steam workshop, go ahead and download it if you want to make range tables for your own favorite rifles and scopes.

here is the data (test was conducted with -4.00 wind (that is 4ms of wind moving in from the left.) at ranges from 300 to 1500 meters.

300 meters 1.3 up -0.3 to the side.

400 meters 2.5 up -0.3 to the side.

500 meters 3.3 up -0.5 to the side

600 meters 4.1 up -0.7 to the side

700 meters 5.2 up -0.9 to the side

800 meters 6.5 up -1.0 to the side

900 meters 8.0 up -1.2 to the side

1000 meters 9.4 up -1.4 to the side

1100 meters 11.0 up -1.6 to the side

1200 meters 12.9 up -1.8 to the side

1300 meters 14.7 up -2.1 to the side

1400 meters 16.8 up -2.3 to the side

1500 meters 18.8 up -2.5 to the side

so there you go if you want to hit a target at the same distance but different wind strength you should be able to divide all the wind numbers by 4 ( the speed of the wind) then multiply that by the strength of the wind to the target. (have not tested this but it should work) remember that these wind number should work with headwind as well as crosswind.

There is a problem with RHS mod?

Someone suggest to do this:

if you want to fix it, you need to unpack "AGM_Vehicles.pbo", unbin config.bin and edit config.cpp: remove or comment with /* */ next classes class autocannon_30mm_CTWS : autocannon_Base_F and class autocannon_40mm_CTWS : autocannon_Base_F, then pack it and replace original agm_vehicles.pbo

also, to re-on reload in BRD/BMP you need to unpack "AGM_Reload.pbo" and unbin config.cpp, then replace vehicle = vehicle player to _vehicle = player in class AGMAmmoIndicatorReload

sorry for offtop, but many ppl want to use AGM with RHS mods =) wbr, pride

hey guys i I've got a range table for you. (this one works unlike my last one). this is for the trixie m107 with the lupold mk4 scope (sos and lrps scopes were one mill dot off at 1500 meters)

before i give my results i want to thank howzcat for making an excellent mission called sniper range AGM on steam workshop, go ahead and download it if you want to make range tables for your own favorite rifles and scopes.

here is the data (test was conducted with -4.00 wind (that is 4ms of wind moving in from the left.) at ranges from 300 to 1500 meters.

300 meters 1.3 up -0.3 to the side.

400 meters 2.5 up -0.3 to the side.

500 meters 3.3 up -0.5 to the side

600 meters 4.1 up -0.7 to the side

700 meters 5.2 up -0.9 to the side

800 meters 6.5 up -1.0 to the side

900 meters 8.0 up -1.2 to the side

1000 meters 9.4 up -1.4 to the side

1100 meters 11.0 up -1.6 to the side

1200 meters 12.9 up -1.8 to the side

1300 meters 14.7 up -2.1 to the side

1400 meters 16.8 up -2.3 to the side

1500 meters 18.8 up -2.5 to the side

so there you go if you want to hit a target at the same distance but different wind strength you should be able to divide all the wind numbers by 4 ( the speed of the wind) then multiply that by the strength of the wind to the target. (have not tested this but it should work) remember that these wind number should work with headwind as well as crosswind.

I need this as I love being a sniper role but...What's the dial key? I can't figure it out... :p

How do I get the GPS minimap back? Not that I want to, but in case I would want to :) thanks!

There seems to be a small bug with the suppressors of MX LSW.

All MX weapons have now sound suppressor and flash suppressor in the attachment slot when I look at the virtual arsenal. But the LSW has two flash suppressors. I think something was mistyped here :)

There seems to be a small bug with the suppressors of MX LSW.

All MX weapons have now sound suppressor and flash suppressor in the attachment slot when I look at the virtual arsenal. But the LSW has two flash suppressors. I think something was mistyped here :)

Ty. It's an issue with a config command. Fixed in dev.

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

How do I get the GPS minimap back? Not that I want to, but in case I would want to :) thanks!

Put

showGPS = 1;

in the missions description.ext

How to draw lines with the map tool? i can draw lines but i would love to pin my pencil right to the map tool to draw a perfect aligned line. And on the end of my draw perhaps let the map tool rotate on that eol.

Have introduced the Swedish Forces Pack, probably because of interfering, M84 stun grenade and M127A1 is no longer available.

Hi everyone !

First, just a little question :

Hi KoffeinFlummi ;)

I wanted to know.. do you plan to add range table item in AGM ?

-> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178253-Authentic-Gameplay-Modification&p=2801401&viewfull=1#post2801401

And now something very important !

We have a big problem !

Yesterday, everything was good with AGM ! But today, we restarted the same mission, with same mods activated !!.... AND...

NO WEAPON FIRE SOUND !

We desactivated each mod, one by one, and it's a AGM problem !

We can hear mx sound for some of us, but not other weapons! We can hear bullet rebound, but not the weapon fire :eek:

Is there someone with the same problem ??

N.B : we tried armaholic version, and play with six version, and it's the same :(

Help !!

Hi everyone !

First, just a little question :

And now something very important !

We have a big problem !

Yesterday, everything was good with AGM ! But today, we restarted the same mission, with same mods activated !!.... AND...

NO WEAPON FIRE SOUND !

We can hear mx sound for some of us, but not other weapons! We can hear bullet rebound, but not the weapon fire :eek:

Is there someone with the same problem ??

N.B : we tried armaholic version, and play with six version, and it's the same :(

Help !!

I got the same problem here. Me and a fellow ArmA player tried the last version of AGM (he just updated it, I personnally installed it for the first time) and we couldn't hear anything from some weapon fire.

We did tests with different weapons. Sometimes we both heared sounds. Sometimes none of us could. Sometimes one of us just heard fire, the other one did not.

Any idea ?

We did the test with both Vanilla Weapons and moded Weapons.

EDIT :

We are also using Teamspeak with the last version of Task Force Radio.

EDIT 2 : OK problem found, the volume of the radio needs to be at its highest level in the audio options from the game.

Edited by Coil_FR
problem solved

Hi I'm trying to create a medical training mission for my group based on AGM. I've got the this setVariable ["AGM_AllowUnconscious", true]; added into the line for the AI. However I want to spawn them unconscious, using this setDamage 1; they start fully dead.

Is it possible to set it up so that the AI spawn unconscious?

Actually i don't have a clue, but why not set the setDamage NOT to 1 and instead to 0.9 ? Should be enough damage to be unconscious i think.

But again, i don't have a clue.

I got the same problem here. Me and a fellow ArmA player tried the last version of AGM (he just updated it, I personnally installed it for the first time) and we couldn't hear anything from some weapon fire.

We did tests with different weapons. Sometimes we both heared sounds. Sometimes none of us could. Sometimes one of us just heard fire, the other one did not.

Any idea ?

EDIT :

We are also using Teamspeak with the last version of Task Force Radio.

EDIT 2 : OK problem found, the volume of the radio needs to be at its highest level in the audio options from the game.

Not work for me, i use this mod :

A3MP

AGL

CBA

RHS

JSRS

MCC

I have no sound, help :(

The radio Option was set on mac level, but they do nothing

Have introduced the Swedish Forces Pack, probably because of interfering, M84 stun grenade and M127A1 is no longer available.

SAF overwrites the throwable objects. We can't fix this.

class Throw: GrenadeLauncher{

muzzles[] = {"HandGrenade_Stone","HandGrenadeMuzzle","MiniGrenadeMuzzle","SmokeShellMuzzle","SmokeShellYellowMuzzle","SmokeShellGreenMuzzle","SmokeShellRedMuzzle","SmokeShellPurpleMuzzle","SmokeShellOrangeMuzzle","SmokeShellBlueMuzzle","ChemlightGreenMuzzle","ChemlightRedMuzzle","ChemlightYellowMuzzle","ChemlightBlueMuzzle","sfp_FlashBangMuzzle"};

};

This file could fix this. Not tested though:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f4d4sota3g9kzht/saf_comp_agm.pbo

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

Hi everyone !

NO WEAPON FIRE SOUND !

I have no sound, help :(

The radio Option was set on mac level, but they do nothing

I can't reproduce any of this. RPT-file?

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

Use

[this, 999999] call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut;

instead

Not sure if this has been reported yet. Error popped up when applying morphine. Script error appeared each time morhined was applied by a medic:

DQQ7lF2.jpg