300 - 2

400 - 2.5

500 - 3.5

600 - 4.5

700 - 6.5

800 - 8

900 - 10

1000 - 12.5

leupold/dms (lower zero to 300m [shift+page down])

300 - 0

400 - 1

500 - 2

600 - 3

700 - 4.5

800 - 6

900 - 8

1000 - 10.3

If someone can confirm these values or correct that would be great.

Flummi if you can keep the default zeroing to 300m and not 1m (like the sos/lrps).

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (KoffeinFlummi) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

verry great mod but could you add a drag fonction please ?

That already exists, Interaction Menu on boxes and Static Weapons (possibly something else as well).

whats this "paradrop supply"? when we load s.t. in helicopters, we arent able to unload it, no option for this.

Should work perfectly now, you can load a box or something into a helicopter and then with Mohawk (Merlin) only you can paradrop it via Self-Interaction Menu inside the helicopter, above 60m only.

How do you rotate an explosive when you're placing it ?

How do you rotate an explosive when you're placing it ?

There's a modifier key (configured in AGM options) you need to hold while scrolling on your mousewheel.

There's a modifier key (configured in AGM options) you need to hold while scrolling on your mousewheel.

Thank you.

hy thank you jonpas but i mean drag boddys and carry boddys in medical system

:butbut:

That works too ... for a long time already.

What's the key for the dialing in stuff? Randomly pops up and can't find the button... :p

nobody has a problem to start AGM on dedicated Server ?

nope. work fine. If you have problems with not starting server when putting keys/keycheck on there is another problem with it.

had a problem where i choosed an explosive but i couldnt place it. when i clicked on my mouse to place it, my weapon just shot (default action basically)

There is no Leupold in the game. What mod? Might just be not compatible.

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

had a problem where i choosed an explosive but i couldnt place it. when i clicked on my mouse to place it, my weapon just shot (default action basically)

I will look into this. Were you remote controlling via zeus?

I have a little conflict with the "Sweet Map Marker" Addons, while rotating the map tool triggering the "fast marker" System.

One approach would be to modify the rotation key from STRG to ALT, it is possible to make it over some Init Line?

Hey all. Loving AGM but I've been out a while. Now my character is shouting threats whenever I push the "C" key (which is what i remap crouch to). I can't find anything in the AGM options to change this. I would like to know if I can remap this key somehow or if there is another alternative. Thank you! Don't want to be shoutin' when I'm a crouchin'.

Hey all. Loving AGM but I've been out a while. Now my character is shouting threats whenever I push the "C" key (which is what i remap crouch to). I can't find anything in the AGM options to change this. I would like to know if I can remap this key somehow or if there is another alternative. Thank you! Don't want to be shoutin' when I'm a crouchin'.

AGM does not have such a function. What other mods are you using?

Thats not AGM, but MCC Sandbox.

AGM does not have such a function. What other mods are you using?
commy2;2804022']Thats not AGM' date=' but MCC Sandbox.[/quote']

WOW never would have suspected MCC for this one. Thank you all for the quick replies!

Would it be possible to extend the weapon quick selection keys to cover planes as well? It's incredibly inconvenient having to mash the "next weapon" button in the middle of a strafing run.

Is it just me, or the map tool is nowhere to be found on map? Am I missing something?

Hey Evro... use your interact keys :-)

Is it just me, or the map tool is nowhere to be found on map? Am I missing something?

Got the same issue + other plays can't see the lines I'm drawing (on any channel).