koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Well I always keep my range tables on a sticky on my monitor :) , but it seems something is borked with this new version - Scopes are off (if the target is 2mil heigh - it should be 875m away but its actually 1km away and so on), ballistics ends beyond 1500m (no matter if I shoot 7.62 or .50 it drops just before target which is at 1.5km) sway on deployed gun with holding breath - what's with that?... Don't like the icons on interaction menus - its distracting (should be an option to disable them, or at least make text below icons). Thank god everything can be fixed by removing pbos...

0.94 my TeamLeader can't move rallypoint anymore, don't have any option in self menu.. I'm playing a 0.93 mission I did some week ago, loaded and saved again with 0.94 mod installed..

Any chance to disable the scope adjustments visible all the time? Do we really need to have it showed all the time? Maybe only a few seconds when u change it is good but not all the time. Any way to enable the old one?

Tnx

0.94 my TeamLeader can't move rallypoint anymore, don't have any option in self menu.. I'm playing a 0.93 mission I did some week ago, loaded and saved again with 0.94 mod installed..

There's a module now that you need to place. You need to sync the units who should be allowed to move the rallypoint with the module.

Or use

_unit setVariable ["AGM_canMoveRallypoint", true];

There's a module now that you need to place. You need to sync the units who should be allowed to move the rallypoint with the module.

Or use

_unit setVariable ["AGM_canMoveRallypoint", true];

Works, tnx.. ;)

Edit: The module also works..

Edited by DuM3D0

First thanks for this awesome mod (in particular -ballistics- and -ragdoll- modules changed my game!).

Only a question: sp savegames don't work for me (campaigns and missions the same), is it normal?

with the new update of AGM (0.94) sniping became a bit harder to learn. the default zeroing system (with each click of zeroing up the bullet would hit 100 meters further in front of you) was replaced by a new click zeroing system where how far each click would make your bullet travel is dependent on the weapon and scope (as far as i can tell anyway) so i made a ballistic chart (not sure if that's the proper name) shooting different weapons at the same target 818 meters away with no wind (i will test wind later) and using a lupold mk4 scope from trixie recon pack. ( i will do further tests with the vanilla SOS scope if i get feedback from this thread

vanilla weapons

GMB lynx

5.9 clicks. range per click is 139 meters per click (MPC)

m200 intervention

4.2 clicks. range per click is 195 (MPC)

trixie recon pack weapons

m107

6.1 clicks. range per click is 134 (MPC)

m110

4.9 clicks. range per click is 167 (MPC)

AWM .338

4.4 clicks. range per click is 186 (MPC)

m40-A3

4.7 clicks. range per click is 174 (MPC)

a massi nato and russian SF pack weapon

SCAR-H

6.7 clicks. range per click is 122 (MPC)

an RH m4

M4A1

9.5 clicks. range per click is 86 (MPC)

i had alot of trouble controlling the m4 it was spraying bullets within to 2 3 mill dots of the center no matter how much adjusting i did. the ar-15 sanitized carbine from HLC ar-15 pack was much better at range. (unfortunately i forgot to write down the results)

suppressors seemed to not make any noticeable difference to bullet drop but made the weapons less accurate.

if you want me to test a weapon i haven't covered leave a comment.

PLEASE READ. i did something wrong i'm not sure if its my error or something with the addon (probably just me) my ballistic chart does not even get me close to hitting the target, let me explain what i did. first i find a target at a certain range then i shoot at it trying to get the number of clicks that gets me closest to the bulseye, then once i have that i divide the range (in this example 700) to the target by the number of clicks it took to hit the center mill dot at that range (in this case 4.1) to get the the meters per click or range per click, i then record what the calculation was (in this case 171 MPC). then when i want hit a target at range i divide the range to the new target (in this case 1200) by the meters per click per click (in this case 171) to get 7 clicks, i range my scope to that fire and the bullet hits 3 or 4 mill dots below the target. would someone explain what i am doing wrong?

Edited by vuther316
i did something wrong

Only question: SP saved games do not work for me (campaigns and missions yet), is this normal?

I have the same problem! Super mod, what to do.

this range table may be wrong testing currently

Edited by vuther316

commy2;2801736']Do savegames work when the mission was started while using @AGM?

I restart a mission (all official or users scenarios) and save but then when I have to reload the save doesn't work (also autosaves)

Other mods used: CBA' date=' bCombat, JSRS+L_ES (tried disabling BCombat but same result)

Thanks for replay and sry bad english

We're running @AGM 0.9.4 on a dedicated server (with other mods, can detail if needed) and receiving the following error messages in the server .rpt file - repeats a few times, nothing too major, so just for information.

Error in expression <call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut;
};
if (_legdamage >= 1) then {
[_unit, "HitLeg>
 Error position: <_legdamage >= 1) then {
[_unit, "HitLeg>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _legdamage
File AGM_Medical\functions\fn_handleDamage.sqf, line 172

Documentation really needs to update. Theres a handful of pbos which have no description or information regarding required files. Help us server owners out!

this range table may be wrong testing currently

yeah the range table is wrong

someone could tell me if there is a way for AI units fall unconscious and all other medical features without activating each in the "Init"?

thank you for letting us know of the elevation/click changes. will check them out myself and post my results. thanks for the heads up

I restart a mission (all official or users scenarios) and save but then when I have to reload the save doesn't work (also autosaves)

Other mods used: CBA, bCombat, JSRS+L_ES (tried disabling BCombat but same result)

...and so no solution? Or AGM is only for multiplayer?? I hope no(!)

edit: now tested v0.93 and works perfectly

Edited by rikirikibitta

Unconsciousness is based on damage. Pain is purely cosmetic. Are you sure that the damage coef. doesn't work for you? Try setting it to something ridiculous like 0.01 or 100.

Ok this works, great job - much more playable thanks.

HOWEVER it also effects the damage that Enemies receive. I.e. at 0.5 it now takes 6 x 5.56 rounds to the head to bring down our OPFOR - so you can imagine this has left the server pretty un-playable.

Is there no way to isolate this to Players only ? Or set an AI Controlled Damage Co-efficient too ?

We're not looking to make us uber vs the Ai just not so easy to fall un-concsious....

Cheers

SJ

Totaly love new sniping system but is there any way to hide/resize scope adjustments image? My display is kinda small and this image whilst being not necessary at all times obstructs relatively big part of the screen.

Maybe in future releases "ACE-Style" range and windage adjustment notifications could be implemented? :)

...and so no solution? Or AGM is only for multiplayer?? I hope no(!)

edit: now tested v0.93 and works perfectly

Can you please be more specific on what actually doesn't work? So that I know what I have o look for.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1427

---------- Post added at 14:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

Totaly love new sniping system but is there any way to hide/resize scope adjustments image? My display is kinda small and this image whilst being not necessary at all times obstructs relatively big part of the screen.

Maybe in future releases "ACE-Style" range and windage adjustment notifications could be implemented? :)

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1391

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1405

---------- Post added at 14:09 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Ok this works, great job - much more playable thanks.

HOWEVER it also effects the damage that Enemies receive. I.e. at 0.5 it now takes 6 x 5.56 rounds to the head to bring down our OPFOR - so you can imagine this has left the server pretty un-playable.

Is there no way to isolate this to Players only ? Or set an AI Controlled Damage Co-efficient too ?

We're not looking to make us uber vs the Ai just not so easy to fall un-concsious....

Cheers

SJ

Something like this is currently not possible.

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:09 ----------

someone could tell me if there is a way for AI units fall unconscious and all other medical features without activating each in the "Init"?

Put this in your missions init.sqf:

0 spawn {
 sleep 1;
 {
   _x setVariable ["AGM_AllowUnconscious", true];
 } forEach (allUnits + allDeadMen);
};

I advice against this though.

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

Documentation really needs to update. Theres a handful of pbos which have no description or information regarding required files. Help us server owners out!

Any examples? The list should be fairly complete. As for requirements: everyhing requires @CBA_A3 and AGM_Core. All PBOs that are somehow associated with the Interaction Menu require AGM_Interaction. Thats it. If no error pops up after you boot the game everything should be fine.

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

We're running @AGM 0.9.4 on a dedicated server (with other mods, can detail if needed) and receiving the following error messages in the server .rpt file - repeats a few times, nothing too major, so just for information.

Error in expression <call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut;
};
if (_legdamage >= 1) then {
[_unit, "HitLeg>
 Error position: <_legdamage >= 1) then {
[_unit, "HitLeg>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _legdamage
File AGM_Medical\functions\fn_handleDamage.sqf, line 172

What mission were you playing?. Is this reproducable with a blank mission using only @CBA and @AGM?

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Hello guys!

First of all,The Addon is amazing!

Me and my Team(IsrTG clan) really really like it.

I have a question about the explosive system .. there is an option to detonate more then one at the same trigger?

@commy2

"Can you please be more specific on what actually doesn't work? So that I know what I have o look for."

Other mods used: CBA, bCombat, JSRS+L_ES (tried disabling BCombat but same result)

savegames in singleplayer is the problem (like I wrote before)

thanks again

edit: resolved

Edited by rikirikibitta

if you run an addon on a savegame then disable it and try to run the save game again it will not work. not sure if it will not work with different versions of the addons

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:39 ----------

Mk18 7.62 . Sos and rco. Will do some tests myself. Can compare.

unfortunately i cant really do vanilla weapons because then i would have to account for things like angle to the target which i cant really measure and therefor can not adjust for. sorry i just learned this from a friend of mine on the dev team.

hi, great mod

Allowing AI units to fall unconcious

"Normally unconciousness is only simulated on AGM for players, so AI units die instantly when knocked out. However, it is possible to enable unconciousness for certain AI units setting the following variable on init field:

this setVariable ["AGM_AllowUnconcious", true];

This is useful for AI teammates in SP and VIPs in Coop MP missions."

my question its

is this code functional? as hard as I try, my IA teammates are still dying. with prevent death while entry module "yes"

Your help is greatly appreciated!

S!

edit hahah nooooooo

thank you [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Edited by Rapax