koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

commy2;2800497']We had to make some changes to the items config' date=' so they are fully compatible with the VA and Zeus and all that. I've never used VTS myself. You should probably ask the creator of VTS and show him this link: [url']https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Core/config.cpp#L390[/url] .

One question: Can you buy a mine detector with VTS and does that work or has it the same problem?

Hey man, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the creator of VTS is currently AWOL and nobody really knows what's going on.

I can't buy a mine detector from the VTS shop, even though I can see it in there.

Regards,

Reasoner

Just tested VTS and Mine Detector is under Launchers. But when you bought it, it's added as an item (can not equip it as launcher).

And AGM Items can not be bought indeed, but I think this is problem in VTS (not recognizing type 4096?)

Just tested VTS and Mine Detector is under Launchers. But when you bought it, it's added as an item (can not equip it as launcher).

And AGM Items can not be bought indeed, but I think this is problem in VTS (not recognizing type 4096?)

Sounds about right. Are you a frequent user of VTS? I run a large community (50+) and we're pretty much dependant on it. I'm worried because L'etranger has gone missing and I can't find any alternative mission files to use that do a similar thing.

Hey, maptools, bandages, etc cannot be added via vas since they are now listed as weapons and not as items/ attachments anymore. opening the map with maptools in inventory doesn't show the tool on the map as well.

Sounds about right. Are you a frequent user of VTS? I run a large community (50+) and we're pretty much dependant on it. I'm worried because L'etranger has gone missing and I can't find any alternative mission files to use that do a similar thing.

We are using VTS too, and it's more and more uncompatible. I know Letranger, he's just mad with the way arma's engine is built. And he's working a lot, so he doesn't spend any time updating VTS as far as I know.

For the moment, I'm editing VTS my self (I've added an access to Virtual Armory on the shops, wich can be disabled in mission parameters), plus some other tweaks I can't even remember. But his code is hard to decrypt and edit for a beginner.

BTW, if you have any idea : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184644-Server-issue

Your discussion about VTS juste made me think it might be the heart of my problem. I'll give it a try.

commy2;2800497']We had to make some changes to the items config' date=' so they are fully compatible with the VA and Zeus and all that. I've never used VTS myself. You should probably ask the creator of VTS and show him this link: [url']https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Core/config.cpp#L390[/url].

Just had a further look at this. Would it be possible to manually change the items back to weapon attachments in our version of the plugin? If so, what number (where 4096 is items) is attachments?

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

We are using VTS too, and it's more and more uncompatible. I know Letranger, he's just mad with the way arma's engine is built. And he's working a lot, so he doesn't spend any time updating VTS as far as I know.

For the moment, I'm editing VTS my self (I've added an access to Virtual Armory on the shops, wich can be disabled in mission parameters), plus some other tweaks I can't even remember. But his code is hard to decrypt and edit for a beginner.

Good to see someone else with the same issues. Do you have an email or Teamspeak IP dude? I'd love to have a quick chat, I've got a few guys who are programmers who might be able to help out if you could point them in the right direction. Would my previous post be a fix? I'd also love to see your tweaks to the shop and such.

Regards,

Reasoner

Good to see someone else with the same issues. Do you have an email or Teamspeak IP dude? I'd love to have a quick chat, I've got a few guys who are programmers who might be able to help out if you could point them in the right direction. Would my previous post be a fix? I'd also love to see your tweaks to the shop and such.

Regards,

Reasoner

The best way would be to send him a MP, has he's not often connected to steam (not connected for 3 days as I'm writing). You guys can edit the mission, as it is not binarized, I'll send it to you via MP.

Hey, maptools, bandages, etc cannot be added via vas since they are now listed as weapons and not as items/ attachments anymore. opening the map with maptools in inventory doesn't show the tool on the map as well.

VAS is not updated anymore, so that's not something AGM puts a focus on. So switch it out with Virtual Arsenal.

The best way would be to send him a MP, has he's not often connected to steam (not connected for 3 days as I'm writing). You guys can edit the mission, as it is not binarized, I'll send it to you via MP.

Cheers man, however I meant a chat to you, not him!

Rea

Okay - so I fixed the issue with VTS - basically the VTS shop_functions file was not calling type 4096 when giving out 'items'.

For anyone who wants to fix this (and it is NOT a problem with AGM), add

or _buytitemtype==4096

to line 1977 in the shop_functions.sqf. Keep the same formatting as in the original code.

Cheers,

Reasoner

Edited by Reasoner
Typo!

Is Topdownattack compatible with trixie's launcher pack?

I don't think so. It's only for the titan compact.

---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

or _buytitemtype==4906

Typo? I think it should be:

or _buytitemtype==4096

Hello! I updated my version of AGM, eager to make use of the new features and hoping it would resolve my earlier issues. However, I still apparently cannot use some of the keybinds that the mod requires to accomplish specific tasks, like accessing the self-interaction menu or adjusting my scope. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated as previously provided advice has yielded no changes to this predicament.

To show map tools you have to open the map and then Self-Interaction menu and there will be Map Tools section where you can choose big or small and enable/disable them.

Hello! I updated my version of AGM, eager to make use of the new features and hoping it would resolve my earlier issues. However, I still apparently cannot use some of the keybinds that the mod requires to accomplish specific tasks, like accessing the self-interaction menu or adjusting my scope. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated as previously provided advice has yielded no changes to this predicament.

You can change your keybinds by going to AGM Options on top left in the pause screen.

It pulls up a list of the different features of AGM and their keybinds. Some work, like weapon resting/bipods, clearing jams, etc. But others, like the interaction and self-interaction keybinds, and the ones use to adjust a rifle scope do not function at all. When I attempt to change the keybinds, it gives a very limited set of keys that I can use and I can't set up combos that might work alternatively to what is shown.

Shift Control Alt Default

Shit Right Control Right Alt Right None

^ That's exactly what my options look like when I attempt to change the keybinds. It's not a problem with my keyboard, either. The keys that are bound all function perfectly fine outside of the game.

Edit:

Apparently, I can add alternate keybinds, but those still do not work. It's like the features simply refuse to function.

Edited by AgaresTretiak

Yeah. In the previous version, that didn't work. In this one, it does, but it doesn't make the feature actually function, despite that.

Aye, it shows the new keybinds and I make sure to hit save both times.

To explain what happens when I rebind, when I set the self-interaction key to "ctrl+shift+k" it will only pull up my compass, and not the interaction menu.