koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

C is my combat pace toggle, I suppose it could be a different mod but it only started occuring yesterday when I installed All in Arma terrain pack and agm.

screenshot?

just a little question did you installed the new version of mcc yesterday ? it can be that since the interaction key of mcc is (default) Ctrl+C

commy2;2795621']screenshot?

Here's a video' date=' happened with 2 of my friends who just recently installed AGM as well.

[url']http://youtu.be/MYSjp5gNN6w[/url]

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 ----------

just a little question did you installed the new version of mcc yesterday ? it can be that since the interaction key of mcc is (default) Ctrl+C

Yea, I installed the new MCC as well. The dialogue happens when I just press C though :C

commy2;2795639']I guess you mean those taunts? Nothing like that is in AGM' date=' although they are pretty awesome I must say.[/quote']

Yea, sorry for the false alarm. M1n was correct, it was MCC and you can change the interaction key. Thanks for the help though :)

Np i see that in the changelog yesterday so that was easy to find ahah

KIMI's HMD mod was updated , and it seems like we now have both overlay from AGM and from KIMI HMD. Is there any way we easily could disable the HUD from AGM, but still keep the other stuff from AGM_Aircraft?

I would like to be able to use sunglasses and other eyewear with AGM simply for their aesthetic, without having a color tint on the screen. Is this currently possible or is it an option you could look into?

Also is there an option to increase the blood loss rate when severely wounded, or does it already work like that? Because when we used "preventDeathWhileUnconscious false" we often had people killed straight away with burst fire, but turning it on let people lie on the ground and chill unconcious for quite some time.

Keep up the good work, AGM is hugely important for Arma.

When I attempt to use the default key bindings for especially the personal interaction menu or interaction menus, nothing happens. I've tried changing them, but I can't change them to keys I'm sure are not being used. I'll admit I'm new to the mod, but it seems relatively similar to ACE on Arma II in some of its features.

KIMI's HMD mod was updated , and it seems like we now have both overlay from AGM and from KIMI HMD. Is there any way we easily could disable the HUD from AGM, but still keep the other stuff from AGM_Aircraft?

No.

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------

I would like to be able to use sunglasses and other eyewear with AGM simply for their aesthetic, without having a color tint on the screen. Is this currently possible or is it an option you could look into?

Yes, remove agm_goggles.pbo.

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:27 ----------

When I attempt to use the default key bindings for especially the personal interaction menu or interaction menus, nothing happens. I've tried changing them, but I can't change them to keys I'm sure are not being used. I'll admit I'm new to the mod, but it seems relatively similar to ACE on Arma II in some of its features.

Why wouldn't you be able to change the hot keys? I don't get what your issue is. Make sure @CBA_A3 is running,,,

I mean, quite literally, the self-interaction menu does not come up, at all. So when using the Intervention, I can't stop my hears from ringing by applying ear plugs, things like that. I tried changing the keybinds and to no avail.

And yes, I have made certain I am running the latest version of both AGM and CBA.

Edited by AgaresTretiak

commy2;2797337']

Yes' date=' remove agm_goggles.pbo.

That pbo includes not only the different tints that the sunglasses add but also the dirt that forms when a grenade goes off closeby and when exiting a chopper, and I really like those effects, it's a shame that removing the pbo removes every single effect.

Didn't people contribute stuff on github or something like that to agm , wasnt it like an open source type thing or something? isnt that kind of counter to the MANW legally??

Not tried AGM for a couple of months... Wow you guys have really polished this up !!

Superb !

I was looking but didn't see any description for what the Ai Module does ? Could you detail that perhaps ?

Also I noticed some strange weapon inertia when scoped and doing say a 180 turn is that AGM or am I seeing the new A3 vanilla inertia ?

(spotted I can fire launchers from roofs *woot*)

SJ

I was looking but didn't see any description for what the Ai Module does ? Could you detail that perhaps ?

Also I noticed some strange weapon inertia when scoped and doing say a 180 turn is that AGM or am I seeing the new A3 vanilla inertia ?

(spotted I can fire launchers from roofs *woot*)

SJ

At the moment all the AI module does is change some of the skill values for the AI. With 0.94 it will also change some of the weapon firing modes, causing the AI to finally use bursts from longer ranges etc.

However, there's no scripting we do with the AI (at the moment), so AGM should be compatible with pretty much every other AI mod.

The weapon inertia was added by BIS in the latest patch.

Ok, cheers KoffeinFlummi .... get ready my our mission guy has come back to me with lots of questions...

1) how to switch off Blueforce Tracker map icons on Blufor AI (e.g. base defense units)?

2) how to globally disable "Take Prisoner" on players?

3) why don't AGM supplies show in the Virtual Arsenal? any way to add them?

4) every player can repair vehicles, regardless of whether they carry a toolkit? how to restrict?

5) how to switch off "leave group/join group"? but keep "join team <colourN>"?

6) how to disable hearing loss (through mission param, not by deleting pbo)? - (makes game sound more dull).

Any help from the regular suscribers would be appreciated - Cheers

I only use the controller for driving my vehicles. Otherwise, it sits quietly in a corner. I'll try that and then slowly turn on mods, one by one until AGM doesn't work, and see which one is creating problems. I'll let you know how it turns out (thank you for all the help so far, I appreciate it).