koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

The mud, dust and other goggle effects are really nice but what the goggles module lacks is clear ballistic glasses. Mechanically, none of the environments in ArmA 3 are presented in a way bright enough that you would ever require shades to see better.

Objectively, aside from the protection they offer against muzzle blast and airborne dirt the goggles module only makes seeing the world harder; arguably not what most people wear glasses/shades/eyepro for in reality :)

Again; clear ballistic glasses.

If you are referring to the chromatic aberration, you can use the following (maybe in a killed EH) to remove it and any other AGM death effect:

player setVariable ["AGM_InPain", false];
player setVariable ["AGM_Bleeding", false];
player setVariable ["AGM_Unconscious", false];
"chromAberration" ppEffectEnable false;
[false] call AGM_Core_fnc_disableUserInput;

The problem I am having is that if you die while unconscious, instead of entering spectator mode, your controls remain locked and the unconscious effect remains:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1251

by killed EH, do you mean putting this code into an "onPlayerKilled.sqf" or somewhere else?

Hello i have one question. I can change AGM_Overheating_Cooldown in the mission? (AGM_Overheating_Cooldown = 0.002; // How fast the weapon cools down every second. 1500 seconds / 25 minutes for a complete cooldown from max temp.)

I create winter mission

Low temperature = faster cooling of weapon

Im hoping someone can help me. Im looking for a script or anything really that will allow my clan to use medevac a little better. what i am looking for is a something like instead of the player dying they become unconscious or have some sort of bleed-out timer. Maybe something that the medics can patch up on the battle field but will need to be medevac out to become combat effective again. does anyone know of suggestions that could help me out?

Im hoping someone can help me. Im looking for a script or anything really that will allow my clan to use medevac a little better. what i am looking for is a something like instead of the player dying they become unconscious or have some sort of bleed-out timer. Maybe something that the medics can patch up on the battle field but will need to be medevac out to become combat effective again. does anyone know of suggestions that could help me out?

First off, this isn't the right thread or section to be asking about that.

Second, you have AGM Medical already which simulates damage in a pretty realistic way minus the over-complicated things that CSE adds or XMedSys has.

If they're not fatally wounded, then you have a decent chance of reviving them. If they -are- fatally wounded, chances are they're dead by the time you get to them.

At the current stage of the .pbo, however, you don't exactly need MEDEVAC when you can patch him up then and there while the rest of the fireteam reinforces the location/helps fall back to a defensible position.

That said, MEDEVAC is mostly used not just when the situation is dire, but when there's a need to refresh the troops out there in the front lines. If you have a clan that big (think about 50-100 or more) then, by all means, you can play as many sideline roles as possible.

First off, this isn't the right thread or section to be asking about that.

Second, you have AGM Medical already which simulates damage in a pretty realistic way minus the over-complicated things that CSE adds or XMedSys has.

If they're not fatally wounded, then you have a decent chance of reviving them. If they -are- fatally wounded, chances are they're dead by the time you get to them.

At the current stage of the .pbo, however, you don't exactly need MEDEVAC when you can patch him up then and there while the rest of the fireteam reinforces the location/helps fall back to a defensible position.

That said, MEDEVAC is mostly used not just when the situation is dire, but when there's a need to refresh the troops out there in the front lines. If you have a clan that big (think about 50-100 or more) then, by all means, you can play as many sideline roles as possible.

Maybe i didn't make it clear, is there a way to edit the AGM mod to work in the way that im looking for, our clan has around 170 members and we have daily OPS that have around 40-60 players on at a time. I think AGM is a great mod but when you get injured on the battle field like broken legs or chest wounds, i doubt that a medic can just patch you up on the field and you are 100% in a real situation. So what im looking for is something to make that aspect a little more true to life where you have to by taken back to a field hospital or something. sorry for the confusion.

Maybe i didn't make it clear, is there a way to edit the AGM mod to work in the way that im looking for, our clan has around 170 members and we have daily OPS that have around 40-60 players on at a time. I think AGM is a great mod but when you get injured on the battle field like broken legs or chest wounds, i doubt that a medic can just patch you up on the field and you are 100% in a real situation. So what im looking for is something to make that aspect a little more true to life where you have to by taken back to a field hospital or something. sorry for the confusion.

that isn't an edit that's 'redoing the medical system'. you probably want to look for a more medical focused mod if that's what you're looking for

I recommend XmedSys then, it's recently featured AGM integration.

These things are definitely possible with AGM. You can place the AGM_medical-Module in the editor and set a bleedout-timer. Set Allow Non Medics to false, preventInstaDeath to true and preventDeathWhileUnconscious to true. Additionally you don't give the medics in the field any epinephrin. Epi-Pens have to be stored in the base or given to the medics at the base only. That way the unconscious units have to be patched up in the field and be transported to the base to be woken up.

These functions are all present in AGM. I can't really tell you much about the current functionality of the functions to load units in vehicles, or how smooth this works, as we don't use medevacs that often or in this way.

Hello Wonderful addon creators of AGM!

I just have 2 questions, I know you guys are hard at work at making AGM even better.

Recently I created a new vehicle based on the A3 NATO Assault Boat.

Pretty much I wanted a CRRC that I could configure to suit more my needs (like fasting speeds, better handling, etc)

Except now there is no option to interact with the vehicle, like being able to pulled downed players from it. Is there something I need to add into it's cfg to make that work?

Also, I've been creating custom magazines yet I'm running into an issue where they won't show up in your mag repack at all. Even though they are the same ammunition types, been trying to tackle it for a few days with no success. Any suggestions on how to make my 5.56 sounds all show up in the mag repack and be cross packable to each other?

Thank you, and sorry if this has been brought up before, I tried to do some thread searches and came up with no hits.

Recently I created a new vehicle based on the A3 NATO Assault Boat.

Pretty much I wanted a CRRC that I could configure to suit more my needs (like fasting speeds, better handling, etc)

Except now there is no option to interact with the vehicle, like being able to pulled downed players from it. Is there something I need to add into it's cfg to make that work?

The class of your boat has to have a sub class called "AGM_Interactions" where all possible interactions are listed. Usually all vehicles get these entries by class inheritance, but due to the lack of interest in naval warfare from my side, it could very well be the case that I simply forgot to add such basic interactions like pulling a wounded out of a boat into the base class "Boat" or "Boat_Base" or whatever it's called. In that case you'll have to add those yourself. https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Medical/config.cpp#L520

Also, I've been creating custom magazines yet I'm running into an issue where they won't show up in your mag repack at all. Even though they are the same ammunition types, been trying to tackle it for a few days with no success. Any suggestions on how to make my 5.56 sounds all show up in the mag repack and be cross packable to each other?

Thank you, and sorry if this has been brought up before, I tried to do some thread searches and came up with no hits.

Only mags of the exact same type can be repacked. You need 2 non-full magazines for this. That should work with custom magazines already. Hard to say what could be wrong with that without your mod.

Been having issues with the AGM modules, give me error popups when i open missions up in the editor, about values for the modules (allow non-medic etc). Also it seems that the force to unconscious and prevent damage whilst unconscious don't work at all - Go unconscious after taking a big hit- then very shortly after, just die. Not enough chance to treat as its between 3 and 10 seconds. Happens on multiple missions with all different respawn types. - Never had this problems originally.

commy2;2791286']The class of your boat has to have a sub class called "AGM_Interactions" where all possible interactions are listed. Usually all vehicles get these entries by class inheritance' date=' but due to the lack of interest in naval warfare from my side, it could very well be the case that I simply forgot to add such basic interactions like pulling a wounded out of a boat into the base class "Boat" or "Boat_Base" or whatever it's called. In that case you'll have to add those yourself. [url']https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Medical/config.cpp#L520[/url]

Only mags of the exact same type can be repacked. You need 2 non-full magazines for this. That should work with custom magazines already. Hard to say what could be wrong with that without your mod.

It's missing for static weapons aswell, although it might be better to simply eject unconscious units from them. I noticed this when a player fell unconscious while using a HMG and he was stuck there until he bled out.

Will it be possible to, in the future, remove dead or unconscious players from vehicles?

What about doing the same with AI?

Any plans to thin the granularity of the nvgs? It's really difficult to spot anything not emitting a light with such a thick grain filter.

So a friend and I did some testing. So the loading//unloading of unconscious players from any land vehicle or aircraft seems possible.

However, nothing involving the boats works. I know before the Jerry Can// Spare Wheel update, you could load and unload unconscious players. But with AGM 0.93, now you cannot.

I tried doing as you suggested and adding in the boat class name, to both AGM Medical and to AGM Interaction. Yet I'm still having issues. Would you like for me to submit it as an issue on your github?

I ask because I like to do lots of activity's with boats and when other players go down in boats. The only way to get them out, is to destroy the boat or have them re-spawn.

Would you like for me to submit it as an issue on your github?

That would be much appreciated.

My team /SBP/ is using AGM and it's similiar to ACE2 we used in A2. Astonishing work, with this mod we came back to play "vanilla sci-fi/arcadish" Arma 3. It is again mil-sim we love, with AGM of course. Well done team!

Hi, I'm building a mission and I'd like to include some Cargo Crate with spare tires and jerry cans. Would this be possible? I mean, are they regarded as "Item", and should I use "this additemcargo ["AGM_SpareWheel", 10];" to fill the crate?

Hi, I'm building a mission and I'd like to include some Cargo Crate with spare tires and jerry cans. Would this be possible? I mean, are they regarded as "Item", and should I use "this additemcargo ["AGM_SpareWheel", 10];" to fill the crate?

They are CfgVehicles not CfgWeapons, so addItemCargo won't work.

Hi, love the mod

Request :-

Any chance we can have overheating / jamming toggle as an editor module please? ....

Also has anybody had any issues with being stuck in vehicles - we get this regularly lately and not sure whats causing it.

Thanks.