koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

I was curious here; does anyone know how to lock on with the Titan using AGM? I made my lock-on key Tab, but mashing that is doing nothing.

You need to keep the cursor on the target, if you sway too much you'll lose the lock.

You need to keep the cursor on the target, if you sway too much you'll lose the lock.

I'm not even getting a signal that I have a lock. Hence why I'm wondering if it's a custom key or setting when aiming.

EDIT: This appears to also be an issue if I play the Fixed Wing Showcase. For whatever reason, locking on doesn't work. My Lock Target key seems to be useless, and I don't believe I am using any particular mod that should be effecting weaponry outside of JSRS for sounds and Blastcore for visuals. It also shares the same key as weapon resting and FCS, but I don't think all of those would overlap and cause issues...

EDIT 2: It appears some of the AGM configurations DO cancel out basic commands. Strange that weapon resting and FCS can be on the same key but I suppose anything from the base game is automatically invalidated. I guess I find it strange as I bound all three of those actions to the same keys in ACE for previous games.

Edited by Foffy

Hi

Is it possible via some code in mission, to hide the player name in the interaction menu (the one in the middle circle).

We have a mission where we're using AGM in a PvP-setting, in which we rather not want to know if the person we're interacting with is a human player or AI.

Thanks.

Hi

Is it possible via some code in mission, to hide the player name in the interaction menu (the one in the middle circle).

We have a mission where we're using AGM in a PvP-setting, in which we rather not want to know if the person we're interacting with is a human player or AI.

Thanks.

Don't think so.

How difficult is it to make certain weapons deploy bipod instead of rest only?

I mean the feature when bwmod guns are used that have a bipod, it "deploys".

It would be cool to see it be made compatible with RHS and other mods,

I am assuming it's just adding class names but I don't know

How difficult is it to make certain weapons deploy bipod instead of rest only?

I mean the feature when bwmod guns are used that have a bipod, it "deploys".

It would be cool to see it be made compatible with RHS and other mods,

I am assuming it's just adding class names but I don't know

This requires the addon makers to add a line to their weapons class.

class Rifle_Base_F;

class MY_Gun : Rifle_Base_F {

*** AGM_Bipod = 1;

};

BW weapons are not compatible with the bipod deployment yet, because I'm lazy.

Hello there.

I am trying to make a mission that player get to an AI that got ambushed and some off the AI are injured and the Players medics heal them..

What are the commands i should put for the Injured AI?

Hello there.

I am trying to make a mission that player get to an AI that got ambushed and some off the AI are injured and the Players medics heal them..

What are the commands i should put for the Injured AI?

To knock out the AI units, use:

[this, 999999] call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut;

To wound him, you can either use:

this setDamage 0.5;

(damages everything)

or:

this setHitPointDamage ["HitHead", 0.2];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitBody", 0.4];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitLeftArm", 0.7];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitRightArm", 0.1];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitLeftLeg", 0.2];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitRightLeg", 0.4];

(adjust as you see fit)

If you want them to be bleeding as well (since they're AI, maybe you don't), add this afterwards:

[this, "", 0, objNull, objNull] call AGM_Medical_fnc_handleDamage;

All of this should be inside of an:

if (isServer) then {
};

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:27 ----------

[/color]Did you mean, "Will there be a stretcher present in .95?"

:)

Also @commy2

BWmod weapons are working with bipod deploy...

You sure about that?

Edited by MikeTim
Somehow screwed up and posted 1.5 times

Hi

Thanks.

I need me (and our clan too) but for a coop game mode.

It could be fine to add an option into the "interaction module" to hide or show names overriding the client option

At the moment it seems it's not possible to do it...or am I missing something?

That's a nifty trick, though I believe he is asking about player names in the interaction menu, as opposed to name tags.

thanks for the excellent mod work!!!

quick question, possible to add a accept/decline morphine action when given morphine when awake/alive?

could avoid grieving when someone is deliberately giving me morphine to try overdose me.

(ACE2 had this option too)

Hi dont know if i said this already but love the mod. Btw hope you make a stretcher that you can use as a type of vehicle so you can sling load it :)

And my main thingy is i fly alot of f18's ingame but everytime i land i get dmg to my torso and need to bandage and morphine can you fix it in vehicles ?

Question about the Kestrel (I'm on my phone and the forums are difficult to use so I don't know if this has been searched already): Is it different from the standalone one for Advanced Ballistics? How so?

How could I manage to get Advanced Ballistics working with AGM (what PBOs do I need to delete)? I know there's an agm_ballistics.pbo but is there other stuff?

Ok, so our group played with AGM for a while, and we found some of it really good. We like the Medical system and Ballistic changes. Thing is, we don't like the Explosives or Goggles effect. I know if I remove these pbos on my own client, I no longer get these parts of the mod, however, is there a way to do this wholesale for everyone on the server? Does removing these pbos on the server side mean these effects no longer affect clients? It didn't seem to be the case with AGM_Goggles.

I'm curious because if there is no way to do this without making our players remove the pbos themselves, then we really have to drop AGM.

Ok, so our group played with AGM for a while, and we found some of it really good. We like the Medical system and Ballistic changes. Thing is, we don't like the Explosives or Goggles effect. I know if I remove these pbos on my own client, I no longer get these parts of the mod, however, is there a way to do this wholesale for everyone on the server? Does removing these pbos on the server side mean these effects no longer affect clients? It didn't seem to be the case with AGM_Goggles.

I'm curious because if there is no way to do this without making our players remove the pbos themselves, then we really have to drop AGM.

Everyone has to have the same .pbo files. It's just not possible to disable alot of the things, because they are loaded from the config, a.k.a. on game start where the game doesn't know what an eventual server is going to run. You could make your own package and name the folder @My_AGM and distribute that in your community.

I thought that might be the case. We're trying to avoid as much as possible hosting our own mods or sets for people to add to PWS collections. We use a repository and that means we can update and edit things if we need be, and reflect those changes on clients. I guess we'll probably be dropping AGM going forward.

Not a slight against the mod itself, it's a brilliant mod. We just feel it's a little cluttered for our use. We still use BWA3, as that's a very focused unit modification, but honestly, beyond AGM's medical and ballistic changes, we're not really looking for anything else. I guess we'll need to see how ACE does things when it comes along, we might even return to AGM in the future.

To knock out the AI units, use:

To wound him, you can either use:

this setDamage 0.5;

(damages everything)

or:

this setHitPointDamage ["HitHead", 0.2];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitBody", 0.4];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitLeftArm", 0.7];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitRightArm", 0.1];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitLeftLeg", 0.2];
this setHitPointDamage ["HitRightLeg", 0.4];

(adjust as you see fit)

If you want them to be bleeding as well (since they're AI, maybe you don't), add this afterwards:

][this, 999999] call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut
[code][this, "", 0, objNull, objNull] call AGM_Medical_fnc_handleDamage;

All of this should be inside of an:

if (isServer) then {
};

So would that look like the following by chance? I'm not a code guy at all but if I can stick something like this into a units init line it will work wonders for mission building.

if (isServer) then {
         this setDamage 0.5;
    };

Sorry if it looks messy.. Not having Notepad++ on my work computer screws with my formatting.

So would that look like the following by chance? I'm not a code guy at all but if I can stick something like this into a units init line it will work wonders for mission building.

if (isServer) then {
         this setDamage 0.5;
    };

Sorry if it looks messy.. Not having Notepad++ on my work computer screws with my formatting.

Yes. Although I forgot something. Before the knockOut you need to place this:

this setVariable ["AGM_AllowUnconscious", true];

Otherwise the AI will just die when being knocked out.

And that can all just be tossed into an init line on a unit?

Sorry for the 20 questions. I can do triggers, mods, config edits and all but I'm uncertain about this.

Hi, KoffeinFlummi. I was wondering is it possible to prevent death from unconcious state for a particular unit?

Edit: comment #1000 ;)

Edited by CaptainGalaxy