koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Has anyone figured out a good method for IED's that will work the the defuse kit in AGM?

I use brians Random IED script. In the settings you can simply set which tool or tools are required to disarm IEDs, in my case the AGM Defuse Kit. One thing I'm still working on is getting his 'disarm' action (which he does through addAction) into an AGM Interaction.

This week we had a rather unusual problem: In a mission with around 13 players, after some time agm_medical just quit. The variables for the medical system were set with the module, but players wouldn't fall unconscious anymore (which they did beforehand on this evening in this very mission) and respawn instantly when hit. Has anyone had a similar poblem and might even have an idea what may have caused this weird behaviour?

@Lordheart Thanks mate, I am already aware of this ^^ I just didn't get around to doing it yet, I'm working on making my missions completely AGM-compatible so pretty much every action will be done through it.

Is there a way to disable the AGM Weapon jamming ? Because its unplayable with the jam every 15 or so rounds... (MX)

Delete the overheating.pbo file. This is the same with all other features .
Do everybody need to do this ? Or just me (I'am hosting the server)

Hi i keep getting error when loading into map with agm.

No entry

Bin\config.bin/Cfgpatches.agm_veihicles.

In truth i get this with a few mods,and trying to resolve all them,a few down so far by removing the mods,but do not wanna remove any agm.So does anyone have a clue whats causing this?

I'm trying to create a health restoration zone for AGM damage to be used on a server when no other player is present to transfuse bood. I'm testing this in the editor, so the script doesn't contain 'is server' check.

Using the Arma 3 editor, I've created a trigger area. The condition is:

this

The action for the trigger is supposed to call my script:

_nul = [this] execVM "restore_health.sqf";

restore_health.sqf contains:

_unit = _this select 0;

if(alive _unit) do {
_unit setHitPointDamage ["HitHead", 0];
_unit setHitPointDamage ["HitBody", 0];
_unit setHitPointDamage ["HitLeftArm", 0];
_unit setHitPointDamage ["HitRightArm", 0];
_unit setHitPointDamage ["HitLeftLeg", 0];
_unit setHitPointDamage ["HitRightLeg", 0];
_unit setVariable ["AGM_CanTreat", true, false];
_unit setVariable ["AGM_Painkiller", 1, true];      // How much painkillers the guy is on.
_unit setVariable ["AGM_Pain", 0, true];            // Amount of pain the unit is in.
_unit setVariable ["AGM_InPain", false, true];      // Is the weid effect going on?
_unit setVariable ["AGM_NoLegs", false, true];      // Is the unit able to walk?
_unit setVariable ["AGM_NoArms", false, true];      // Is the unit able to hold a gun?
_unit setVariable ["AGM_Unconscious", false, true]; // figure it out

_unit setVariable ["AGM_Bleeding", false, true];
_unit setVariable ["AGM_Blood", 1, true];

_unit setdamage 0;
};

This is not working, but I'm new to scripting and I can't figure it out. Plus, I'm not sure how to modify AGM damage for a player.

Any and all help appreciated :)

Edited by jcleland

Can you show me how to disable some of the features?

you simply remove the PBOs (the files that came with mod) there is quite a few.Each of them do certain things.Go to AGMs info page(link on 1st page) and see what PBO does what and remove it.

DEAD simple ;)

In arma3 vanilla all uniform csat provides bullet protection

Csat soldier without armor resists 5 bullet pistol or two 6.5mm

Otan Soldier only resist 1 bullet

Please fix. Great job.

Will the following init line still work for interacting with dead units? Looking for the ability to drag/move dead AI units for a mission.

this setVariable ["AGM_Unconscious", true];

I only ask because it doesn't seem to want to work when tested on a local client. Haven't tried server side yet.

Edited by Handicap

In arma3 vanilla all uniform csat provides bullet protection

Csat soldier without armor resists 5 bullet pistol or two 6.5mm

Otan Soldier only resist 1 bullet

Please fix. Great job.

This was done in the git build already.

---------- Post added at 09:57 ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 ----------

Will the following init line still work for interacting with dead units? Looking for the ability to drag/move dead AI units for a mission.

this setVariable ["AGM_Unconscious", true];

I only ask because it doesn't seem to want to work when tested on a local client. Haven't tried server side yet.

No. It's impossible to drag dead soldiers, since ragdolls ignore the attachTo command.

---------- Post added at 10:03 ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 ----------

I'm trying to create a health restoration zone for AGM damage to be used on a server when no other player is present to transfuse bood. I'm testing this in the editor, so the script doesn't contain 'is server' check.

To remove the damage simply setDamage 0.

For the pain, look at this: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Medical/functions/fn_morphine.sqf

To wake someone up from unconsciousness: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Medical/functions/fn_wakeUp.sqf

Don't mess with the unit namespace variables. That _will_ lead to errors and unexpected behavior.

commy2;2777186']No. It's impossible to drag dead soldiers' date=' since ragdolls ignore the attachTo command.

---------- Post added at 10:03 ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 ----------

Is there any way to knock out an AI unit and place it into an unconcious state without triggering ragdoll then?

Will there be some sort of function for making your map tools smaller? Playing on smaller maps make them very big! ^^

I was curious here; does anyone know how to lock on with the Titan using AGM? I made my lock-on key Tab, but mashing that is doing nothing.