koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

for some reason i am getting shot at the first campaign mission when you must drive the truck and at the greenbags checkpoint where you must stop, i am being shot from 20mm statinary gun only. Why? And is there any solution to fix it?

I am finding the documentation for this mod to be incredibly vague. Many of the changes included in this mod should be tied to changes in the way players should behaving on the battlefield. We're having to find out the hard way simply because of vague or nonexistent documentation.

Examples:

Nerfed the plate carriers. How?

Changes to aircraft vehicle physics. Details?

It is hard to beta test and report if we don't know what is a feature and what is a bug.

That isn't as much documentation as it is a changelog, all the things you listed wre changelog things.

Lol I enjoy writing changelogs in notepad++ for my java projects, lol I get a sense of accomplishment.

Anyway Agm is coming along nicley

Just a quick one. I've still got a problem with the compass - even if I change the interface size in my options the compass size on the map doesn't change and is still unreadable. This mod seems to make the compass slightly bigger but still not big enough to actually read. Is it possible to have some sort of adjustment on this? Thanks.

Hi guys,

Two weeks ago I´ve detected a compatibility problem between ALiVE Combat Support radio messages and AGM due to the AGM_NoRadio.pbo. Due to this little bug, the people we jointly use ALiVE mod with AGM were suffering the following: the "CROSSROAD radio messages" didn´t appear at the place where it uses to be. At the left bottom of the screen. Which means once you request for a pick up, Arty or similar you didnt have the radio messages provided for the Combat Support Module, Debug Messages.... With the consecuent lack of relvant information in game and editing.

After some test made by a member of my clan, we changed some paremeters in the AGM_NoRadio.pbo file. With it, this problem is fully solved.

I dont know where to report that, or whether you have noticed this bug, and if yes when are you gonna fix it.

If you need to know the changes we made please ask me and will tell you, thru here or private message.

Thanks.

It's becuase it does enableRadio.

An easy fix is to renable it in your init.sqf

sleep 3;
enableRadio true;

Hey guys, is there a way to make AGM mod and Group Link 5 Core compatible to play with each other??..I like AGM but hate that AI does not garrison buldings like Group Link 5 Core

I assume you can get some type of ai mod or script to do that for you, I was not aware Agm affected ai

Hi, is there a way to disable the death cam? I like to use a custom one that follows the killer after you die but it defaults to AGM's.

You mean the "passed out" cam? There's no death cam afaik

You mean the "passed out" cam? There's no death cam afaik

Hmm,no I mean after you die the funky pulsing effect and the text that reveals who killed you is gone. Unless something else is causing this...

Froggyluv: it's a murderous ugly hack code

Hmm.... I wonder if that could be a problem? :confused:

I assume you can get some type of ai mod or script to do that for you, I was not aware Agm affected ai

agm does not affect AI? cool so maybe I can modify Group Link 5 Core (AI Enhancement) to run with AGM.

agm does not affect AI? cool so maybe I can modify Group Link 5 Core (AI Enhancement) to run with AGM.
There's an AGM AI pbo so most likely it does effect AI.

Gents if you head over to the AGM wiki (https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki) you'll see that there's an AGM_AI mod and that AGM uses Taosenai's TMR (https://github.com/Taosenai/tmr)

I have a problem with AGM.

When im on the ground and shoot, then the sky turns white.

After a short moment the sky turns normal again.

I think its due to the glasses feature, because if i wear glasses and do the same thing the sky wont turn white.

Did somebody know how to fix it?

Another information i dont know if its necessary.

When i go into my grafic settings my whole monitor is brighter than when im ingame.

Its like an grapic overlay which turns on and off.

I hope someone can help me.

@Bunt2014, It is a feature of AGM_Goggles, it's to simulate (in some degree) dust being kicked up into your eyes, try wearing goggles or glasses to prevent it.

@Bunt2014, It is a feature of AGM_Goggles, it's to simulate (in some degree) dust being kicked up into your eyes, try wearing goggles or glasses to prevent it.

Ah okay i though it was a bug because the whole sky was white but the rest of my vision didnt change.

It could still potentially be a bug, the whole screen should be effected and it should be a simple desaturation effect.

Could you possibly attempt to screenshot it happening?

It could still potentially be a bug, the whole screen should be effected and it should be a simple desaturation effect.

Could you possibly attempt to screenshot it happening?

Befor shooting

arma3_2014_08_28_18_35_06_11.jpg

After shooting

arma3_2014_08_28_18_35_20_62.jpg