koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

My AGM options menu will not open whenever i click on it it closes back out into the game. I updated CBA. I cannot upload my rtp file it says it is too big plz help.

I have had several requests to include AGM kit in the pre-defined loadout gear/crates of the 13 Wolfpack missions. The missions are Vanilla + CBA_A3 and autodetect re ACRE/TFAR.

Went through the Wiki and the modular systems is great for editor stuff, but I was wondering if there's a way to quickly query the 'isClass' ... "AGM_XXXX" for all mods. In other words, does AGM check which modules are active and how can I query that data?

Is the classnames page in the Wiki up-to-date with the latest classnames (changes)?

Thanks for all the great work guys!

This is probably a long shot, but is it possible for a mission maker to add his own custom field to the interact/self interact? Because right now everything has got to go through addAction, which can make certain stuff quite confusing sometimes.

AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_Tracer
AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_Tracer_Dim
AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_SD
AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_AP
AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_LR

Are not included in the '[AGM] Miscellaneous Items' box/crate.

AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_Tracer
AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_Tracer_Dim
AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_SD
AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_AP
AGM_20Rnd_762x51_Mag_LR

Are not included in the '[AGM] Miscellaneous Items' box/crate.

Thats because no weapon can use them ATM.

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

i uploaded it

I hope you aren't trolling me. You have to give me a link aswell. I don't own pastebin.

Can someone explain to me how these modules are working, please?

I've tried Fatigue system module.. It says Getting tired coef. default 1... so with that as a soldied, with standart equipment (about 23 kg) I was able to run (regular run, not sprint) for 455 meters on the airfield (flat area)..

Then I've tried set that coef. to 0.5.. nothing changed.. tried with comma, same.. nothing.. tried sync that module to the player.. (same with comma and dot).. again nothing.. tried group that module to the player.. nothing..

So, how this sh*t works??

Still enjoying this mod, the interaction with self/civilians is great and added a new dimension to Arma3 for me, thanks. But since the last update the fatigue system has ruined the movement side of gameplay for me. The Argentine forces commended the UK Marines for the amount of gear they shifted during the Falklands. The latest fatigue update is clearly realism at its worst. Running less than 100m and leaping 3 times is enough to negatively affect precision aiming and fatigue? I feel like a seasoned 50 a day Marlborough smoker now in Arma3. I've gone back to deleting AGM movement PBO and running Dynamic Movement (with it's flaws) and it feels much more natural. I genuinely hope you can find a good fatigue balance with future updates as I love this mod.

Thanks

cough cough :D

just noticed Ramiels post I'd also like to know how the fatigue module works thanks

commy2;2756807']Thats because no weapon can use them ATM.

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

I hope you aren't trolling me. You have to give me a link aswell. I don't own pastebin.

here you go sorry

http://pastebin.com/JkGzBXYk

I'm having issues with the new version of AGM disabling all scripting chat commands (sideChat, globalChat, groupChat) is this intended behavior? It's affecting some missions I run that use the chat commands to pass on information to players.

I'm having issues with the new version of AGM disabling all scripting chat commands (sideChat, globalChat, groupChat) is this intended behavior? It's affecting some missions I run that use the chat commands to pass on information to players.

Delete radio pbo

Does radio pbo disable ai "talking"?

I mean when you hear ai giving commands, in3d audio, like enemies giving commands etc.

I think it does, but not sure.

Sent from iPad

Did the new version of AGM(0.93) change the stamina system? Is so, how do I remove the changes?

you can also put in your init.sqf

sleep 3;
enableRadio true;

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Did the new version of AGM(0.93) change the stamina system? Is so, how do I remove the changes?

No A3 vanilla was chosen over it.

Can someone explain to me how these modules are working, please?

I've tried Fatigue system module.. It says Getting tired coef. default 1... so with that as a soldied, with standart equipment (about 23 kg) I was able to run (regular run, not sprint) for 455 meters on the airfield (flat area)..

Then I've tried set that coef. to 0.5.. nothing changed.. tried with comma, same.. nothing.. tried sync that module to the player.. (same with comma and dot).. again nothing.. tried group that module to the player.. nothing..

So, how this sh*t works??

Still enjoying this mod, the interaction with self/civilians is great and added a new dimension to Arma3 for me, thanks. But since the last update the fatigue system has ruined the movement side of gameplay for me. The Argentine forces commended the UK Marines for the amount of gear they shifted during the Falklands. The latest fatigue update is clearly realism at its worst. Running less than 100m and leaping 3 times is enough to negatively affect precision aiming and fatigue? I feel like a seasoned 50 a day Marlborough smoker now in Arma3. I've gone back to deleting AGM movement PBO and running Dynamic Movement (with it's flaws) and it feels much more natural. I genuinely hope you can find a good fatigue balance with future updates as I love this mod.

Thanks

cough cough :D

just noticed Ramiels post I'd also like to know how the fatigue module works thanks

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178253-Authentic-Gameplay-Modification&p=2754386&viewfull=1#post2754386

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 ----------

Hi,

Is AGM Addon compatible with the Advaced Balistics addon from Ruthberg?: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181324-Advanced-Ballistics-(WIP)

It will be amazing to include it in AGM... Does it possible?

It's probably not.

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 ----------

Your starting parameters:

-mod="@Boeing-SOAR MH-47E Chinook;@FA-18 Super Hornet;@FA-18 Super Hornet Paint Schemes;@Fluid-incremental door opening;@HLC AR15 Pack;@HLC Core;@HLC FAL Pack;@HLC G3 Pack;@HLC M14 Pack;@HLC M60 Pack;@HopeCore;@NATO Hellcats;@NATO Striders;@Spec 4 Gear;@Switch weapons while moving;@UCSV;@Vehicle Doors and Lights;-mod=@A3MP;@ac130;@ALiVE;@BC;@C17A3;@CAF_AG;@CAF_AG1.5;@A3MP;@CBA_A3;@fromz;@FA18;@JSRS2.1;@mas;@mas1;@mcc;@mikes;@Nimitz;@tacops;@tmr;@ASDG_JR;@fhq;@MK18;@USAF;@M14;@MTVR;@Sr;@RAV;@CAF;@VTS;@RHP;@RH;@All;@mfhq;@CWS;@HI2;@kyo;@HI1;@Claf;@AV;@RDS;@hk416;@everon2014_2.0;@NBUSMC;@RQ-11_RAVEN_AB_A3;@sfp;@CBA_CO;@agm;@JSRS2.2;@ASR_AI3;@RDS_A2_IslandFixes;@mad_build;@mad_resh;@USMC;@RH Pistol pack 1.11-A3;@VA;@fata;@HK430&M4Benelli;@r3f_armes"

First of all, you have way, way, WAY too many mods enabled. The chances that there are conflicting addons increases exponentially the more mods you have. Please think about if you really need all of those. You can't expect all of these to work together.

Secondly, you don't have CBA. What you are using is CBA_CO which is for Arma 2 Arrowhead and not compatibile with A3. You need CBA_A3.

DL CBA_A3 and try again with -mod=@cba_a3;@agm;

thx for heads up commy...

I have next question though... at our unit ops we've encoutered problem with repairing vehicles.. we know there is some repair modification that AGM provide.. but it seems like, there are only spare tires and spare tracks.. how do I repair something different than tires and tracks? It looks like I don't have option to repair something not even with repair kit nor with repair truck... same with refueling.. we have tried everything what we could think of.. but nothing.. no AGM action menu for refuel not even vanila action menu..

So I don't know if we fu*ked up something on our side, or it's not possible due AGM..

Thanks for replying commy2. This mod is still the dogs bolloxs though amazing :cool:.

...Since version 0.93 the AGM medical materials are not to be found in the virtual arsenal of Bohemia Interactive.

Previously you could select his suit, his vest or his backpack and then add on the top right menu appearing under the "+" materials. This is no longer now.

Do you have an explanation and a solution?

^^ This.

@tortuosit: you have to activate the wind in the intel at the editor. then you can change it while you are in the mission.

In the editors Intel, what do you mean with activate? OK, I set wind to "manual" there. In mission, I do "0 setwindstr 1" - and still "no measurable wind".