koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Sorry if dumb question but just trying this for first time and didn't see on wiki nor any manual - what happened to the squad control options such as formation, danger alert etc?

Hit "Esc" and you will see a optional button marked AGM or something like that, there you can configure your preference.

Think you will find it on the last page (3/3)

Hit "Esc" and you will see a optional button marked AGM or something like that, there you can configure your preference.

Think you will find it on the last page (3/3)

Yes is was 'Quick Select' option. Thanks :D

Hey guys love the last update but can you do something about the fatigue.

I have almost no gear and still cant normal walk (between WS and Running) for little bit without breathing too much :(

Great mod, really impressed with how it's grown over time. It's now got to the state I've retired a bunch of separate mods, and will be using AGM as a complete package. There are exceptions however, things I'd love to see, where I'm still using other mods:

WISH LIST

Making the in-game optical sights & scopes realistic glass markings in a manner similar to TMR's work. Realistic ARCO & RCO sight pictures, amongst others, in addition to making 5.56mm and 7.62mm calibrated versions (as opposed to 6.5mm /huge sigh)

Restricting bipod use to weapons that actually have inbuilt bipods (such as M249), or equipping them with a bi-pod in the accessory slot, again like TMR does with it's "tmr_acc_bipod" accessory item.

I like the grenade/explosion/blast fragmentation effects from TMR too, but it's not a deal breaker. If AGM could add realism upgraded optic glass, and control the bipod realism, I'd retire TMR and move completely to AGM :)

Hello KoffeinFlummi and Commy (and other contributors who made this mod possible that I don't know that well).

Thank you for taking your time to make this addon, I truly appreciate it as do many others in this thread.

A thought crossed my mind for those more hardcore:

Is it possible to implement (possibly in AGM_Medical) items like bodybags and dogtags so you can identify the deceased?

And on the note of body retrieval, would it be possible to enable dragging corpses?

Many thanks in advance and best of luck in your current and future endeavours!

Hey guys love the last update but can you do something about the fatigue.

I have almost no gear and still cant normal walk (between WS and Running) for little bit without breathing too much :(

There's a fatigue module available in the editor that can be placed on the map and adjusted to your taste.

Oh I know Hand flare is the Kinda grenade. But My question is How can I select Hand flare to throw?

Its only possible to choose Throw modes and HE grenade, Chem lights and IR Grenades knly, Cant see hand flares at all.

Edited by acta13
wrong spells

Oh I know Hand flare is the Kinda grenade. But My question is How can I select Hand flare to throw?

Its only possible to choose Throw modes and HE grenade, Chem lights and IR Grenades knly, Cant see hand flares at all.

Maybe a silly question, but do you have a flare in your inventory?

Hallo zusammen.

Vielleicht könnt ihr mir helfen oder mein Anliegen im nächsten AGM Update berücksichtigen.

Seit Version 0.93 sind die AGM Sanitätsmaterialien leider nicht mehr in dem Virtuellen Arsenal von Bohemia Interactive zu finden.

Vorher konnte man seinen Anzug, seine Weste oder seinen Rucksack anwählen und dann über das rechts oben erscheinende Menü unter dem "+" die Materialien hinzufügen. Das geht nun nicht mehr.

Habt ihr dafür eine Erklärung und eine Lösung?

PS.: Item Nummer 401 kann eigentlich wieder benutzt werden. Alle "normalen, Standard BI" Medikits werden in Bandagen umgewandelt und somit auch nutzbar für die KI gemacht. Auch mit Version 0.93. Ausserdem sollen es doch realistische Feinde sein, die sich auch mal selber verarzten. :) Wir finden es wichtiger, dass man sich schnell und gewohnt an dem Virtuellen Arsenal ausrüsten kann. In der Virtuellen Waffenkiste ist es übrigens weiterhin unter Gegenstände drin.

Gruß

Atlantis [blackline - Admin]

PSS.: Unser Clan ist wahnsinnig begeistert von der Mod. Es ist einfach hammer was ihr da auf die Beine gestellt habt. Ein neues, verbessertes "ACE".

Eine Frage habe ich allerdings noch. In der neuene Version ist ein Respawn Modul enthalten. Wie benutzt man das? Mit der herkömmlichen Variante über die description.ext geht nur der Respawn-Marker "respawn_west". Ich hätte aber gerne, dass die Leichen, trotz Respawn, liegen bleiben. Das scheint ja über euer Modul zu gehen bzw. möglich zu sein. Wäre nett wenn ihr mir abhilfe schaffen könntet. Ihr könnt auch gerne auf unserem TS³ vorbeischauen. IP: 62.104.20.196:10143 oder auch in unserem Forum: www.kaistonex.de/bl/index.php

Edited by Atlantis_CS1

Hmm, does some module touch the wind itself? I did not find setwindstr in agm_wind.pbo.

Its because when I enter a game from within the editor with your mod loaded, then press escape and execute "0 setwindstr 1", your mod still says "no measurable wind". But hmm, it may also be ArmA. Rain goes straight down even after 0 setwind 1.

@tortuosit: you have to activate the wind in the intel at the editor. then you can change it while you are in the mission.

Hallo zusammen.

Vielleicht könnt ihr mir helfen oder mein Anliegen im nächsten AGM Update berücksichtigen.

Seit Version 0.93 sind die AGM Sanitätsmaterialien leider nicht mehr in dem Virtuellen Arsenal von Bohemia Interactive zu finden.

Vorher konnte man seinen Anzug, seine Weste oder seinen Rucksack anwählen und dann über das rechts oben erscheinende Menü unter dem "+" die Materialien hinzufügen. Das geht nun nicht mehr.

Habt ihr dafür eine Erklärung und eine Lösung?

PS.: Item Nummer 401 kann eigentlich wieder benutzt werden. Alle "normalen, Standard BI" Medikits werden in Bandagen umgewandelt und somit auch nutzbar für die KI gemacht. Auch mit Version 0.93. Ausserdem sollen es doch realistische Feinde sein, die sich auch mal selber verarzten. :) Wir finden es wichtiger, dass man sich schnell und gewohnt an dem Virtuellen Arsenal ausrüsten kann. In der Virtuellen Waffenkiste ist es übrigens weiterhin unter Gegenstände drin.

Gruß

Atlantis [blackline - Admin]

PSS.: Unser Clan ist wahnsinnig begeistert von der Mod. Es ist einfach hammer was ihr da auf die Beine gestellt habt. Ein neues, verbessertes "ACE".

Eine Frage habe ich allerdings noch. In der neuene Version ist ein Respawn Modul enthalten. Wie benutzt man das? Mit der herkömmlichen Variante über die description.ext geht nur der Respawn-Marker "respawn_west". Ich hätte aber gerne, dass die Leichen, trotz Respawn, liegen bleiben. Das scheint ja über euer Modul zu gehen bzw. möglich zu sein. Wäre nett wenn ihr mir abhilfe schaffen könntet. Ihr könnt auch gerne auf unserem TS³ vorbeischauen. IP: 62.104.20.196:10143 oder auch in unserem Forum: www.kaistonex.de/bl/index.php

please read the forum rule

Hi,

I have still the problem, that I get no option to change the barrel of MG4 (BWMod) when it is necessary...

Any solutions?

commy2;2754423']Maybe a silly question' date=' but do you have a flare in your inventory?[/quote']

I am having a problem with flares as well. I have a flare (vanilla) in my inventory but I can't throw it and it doesn't say 'hand flare' either

I have still the problem, that I get no option to change the barrel of MG4 (BWMod) when it is necessary...

It's not compatible yet.

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 ----------

I am having a problem with flares as well. I have a flare (vanilla) in my inventory but I can't throw it and it doesn't say 'hand flare' either

You need the hand flares from the AGM Misc. box. If its still not working, try to disable any other add ons besides CBA and AGM. Some tend to mess with the grenades, especially A2 re-imports.

Hey guys,

First things first: Awesome mod. You are doing a great job. Totally keep up the good work!

Found out some bugs I will just list here (all tested on a Dedicated)

- M6 Slam Mine will explode on defusal if set to bottom or side attack.

- Explosives placed in not accessible places just don't spawn but you still lose the time playing the placing animation.

- Sometimes other players can't see your shoulder attached chemlights/IRstrobes.

- Sometimes if you detach your shoulder attachment, the light from other players attachments turns off

And I thought about a few things:

- A funktional mine detector (beeping or even handheld)

- A singleshot flaregun for the vanilla flares

- Dead bodys should be drag- and carryable like unconscious players

If anything else comes to my mind I'll let you know. Again thanks for your work!

- M6 Slam Mine will explode on defusal if set to bottom or side attack.

Thats how this thing works IRL IIRC.

- Sometimes other players can't see your shoulder attached chemlights/IRstrobes.

- Sometimes if you detach your shoulder attachment, the light from other players attachments turns off

Tweak your graphic settings. Somewhere is a setting that determines how many light sources can be visible at once. You will have the same issues regardless wheter you attach chemlights or throw them.

- Dead bodys should be drag- and carryable like unconscious players

Not possible due to ragdolls ignoring the attachTo command.

Anybody who knows which MGs-(Mods) are compatible with the barrel-change-option?

Hello. At first I have to admit it's a really awesome mod, but I've encountered a strange problem: when I was commanding the team my voices and subtitles at the channel were no longer showing up. Is that a bug? If so, how do I fix that?

I'm using Steam version, and have no other mods installed except CBA.

PS. AT solders seemed to have no ear plugs initially?

Edited by Cesrate

Hello what an awesome mod this is!!

I got one question, it seems that since the last update the earplugs are not working anymore, can anyone confirm this or am I doing something wrong...

regards,

Amiscus

commy2;2755023']Tweak your graphic settings. Somewhere is a setting that determines how many light sources can be visible at once. You will have the same issues regardless wheter you attach chemlights or throw them.

My graphics are on maximum and like I said its just sometimes.

Thanks for your quick reply though.

@Cesrate: It's not a bug. It's implemented via AGM_noRadio. Remove the respective *.pbos and you're good to go.

@Amiscus: They are working but you have to plug them in via the Interaction Menu (no keybind anymore). Since the last Update you can find them in the VAS > Items > Attachments again. Otherwise there is indeed something wrong.

Edited by Gerippe

Thanks for the mod! Switched over to this from CSE after the last update.

Is there any way to allow units to keep their assigned TFAR radio number after respawning with the keep loadout after death option?

@Amiscus: They are working but you have to plug them in via the Interaction Menu (no keybind anymore). Since the last Update you cand find them in the VAS > Items > Attachments again. Otherwise there is indeed something wrong.ä

It is not showing in the interaction menu. removed all the earplugs then took one from de AGM ammo crate, still not showing up

edit:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301751213

2nd Edit:

I know from more testing at has something to do with my mission, not sure what it is, but I'll try to find out and let it know.

Edited by Amiscus