koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

What is AGMs view of the flexi menu from CBA and are there any plans to use it ?

I am told the setcaptive not working is because of AGM. Is this true and what pbo do I need to remove to fix this? Is it just the civilian pbo?

What is AGMs view of the flexi menu from CBA and are there any plans to use it ?

Never looked into that. No.

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

I am told the setcaptive not working is because of AGM. Is this true and what pbo do I need to remove to fix this? Is it just the civilian pbo?

About all of them (Interaction and all that depend on the command rose menu)

Or you follow this: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/542

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:13 ----------

... surrender ...

We already did that. It will be in 0.93.

and here is something that allow player open other player inventory and for example take away his weapon - I have also sow in arma option to open

player addEventHandler["InventoryOpened",{ //_this = [unit,inventory] }];

as far as my friend told me, it should be possible to do, and to add to your mod, sorry for my english.

Thats an event handler. It won't open any gear menu, but execute code AFTER a gear dialog was opened. This can't be used to access another players inventory.

Thank you for the info [PzGrenBrig37]commy2 . Is this something that will be fixed in future patch or just something that we have to deal with?

Thank you for the info [PzGrenBrig37]commy2 . Is this something that will be fixed in future patch or just something that we have to deal with?

setCaptive is used in the mod in multiple places (to prevent AI from firing on captives, surrendered enemies, unconscious...), so it will break stuff if you use it in a mission. What exactly are you using this command for?

commy2;2745698']setCaptive is used in the mod in multiple places (to prevent AI from firing on captives' date=' surrendered enemies, unconscious...), so it will break stuff if you use it in a mission. What exactly are you using this command for?[/quote']

I create a unit via a script on server side and setcaptive him for a pow task. I need the enemy to not kill whoever I place in the building. I tried spawning him under civilian group and he still gets shot at.

I create a unit via a script on server side and setcaptive him for a pow task. I need the enemy to not kill whoever I place in the building. I tried spawning him under civilian group and he still gets shot at.

How about setting a civilian as POW and then give him the right uniform via forceAddUniform? https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/forceAddUniform

Ive read 30+ pages of this thread and am surprised to have only seen one post about ragdolls. How do you guys feel about decreasing the force of dead bodies flying away from explosions? The way it is now a grenade will send a body flying 30 feet into the air. It completely takes me out of the experience to throw a grenade and watch a guy being shot straight up into the sky so high. The ragdolls from bullets, mortars, ect are good IMO, but certain explosions should be toned down considerably. Otherwise this mod adds some great features!

This is already fixed: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/612

I could do that just sucks that is my option if using agm.

Try this:

Try this:

Thanks but I already do something like that. AGM breaks the use of setcaptive though...

Suggestion: Would it be possible to add to the function that sets max speed on vehicles - two key binds that would add/subtract 1km/h for each press of said keys? When driving in a convoy, it's difficult for everyone to hit the exact same speed by pressing Delete.

Absolutely love this mod. Very happy that you included a simple working vault in the pack :cool: I was wondering is it possible at all to increase the horizontal distance of the leap for the vault animation whilst in a full sprint? Walk=step over - Combat pace=current vault - Sprint=Increased distance vault. I'm not talking about leaping 6 foot with a full Bergen :D The current vault seems to lose momentum whilst in full sprint. Just a thought but well done and thanks for releasing this mod It's another must have from me now.

I feel like people die too easily in AGM, It would be nice if it was more like ACE where you could actually sustain a lot of damage without being permanently dead so as long as there was someone with enough supplies you could revive people. We had an OP last week with AGM and no respawn but most people who got shot were permanently out and thats a problem for long coop/missions.

Perhaps that is a undesired behaviour but then I would at the very least urge you guys to make it an optional setting

AGM is great.

But i have a few questions to the medic system.

Is there an option to prevent Instant Death ?

Is it possible to to make the Bandage a bit better. Now we need a lot of banadages and we often play in 4-5 player.

An advice: Player is unconscious. A player need 3-5 Bandages, maybe 1 morphine and 1 Epi to revive other players.

And a medic needs less bandages.

And will there be an option to have broken legs which only can be "healed" by an medic like in ACE?

In ACE, Ithink this option was called "poor man revive"

In my opinion these are good options for small Arma groups.

Actually medics only healing legs was a setting. Poor man's revive refers to the timer that could be set and would make a unit invulnerable once uncouncious until the timer runs out

Is the UAV battery functionality implemented? I've placed batteries in my inventory with the intention to "refuel" the AR2 Darter, but can't find any options in the AGM rose menu or the traditional action menu.

Is the UAV battery functionality implemented? I've placed batteries in my inventory with the intention to "refuel" the AR2 Darter, but can't find any options in the AGM rose menu or the traditional action menu.

I think it's bugged in 0.92. Fixed in 0.93 / git build.

Can you fix backblast issue? when soldier shoot RPG on the top of the building or inside building the soldier killed by back blast. it could be happen in inside of buildling but should not die on the top of the building

can you fix this?

Can you fix backblast issue? when soldier shoot RPG on the top of the building or inside building the soldier killed by back blast. it could be happen in inside of buildling but should not die on the top of the building

can you fix this?

But thats not what happens. You get damaged if something solid is behind you, no matter if you you are in a building, on top of one or next to one. If you stand on a building and you make sure nothing is behind you, you won't get injured.

Awesome mod!

Question: Is there a userconfig file for AGM somewhere, housing all the user options and keybinds? Some mods like ACRE etc. store this under a modname subfolder of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\userconfig". Having this file allows editing settings outside Arma 3, and allows you to reimport your old settings if you ever uninstall/reinstall AGM.

Suggestion: Perhaps a separate keybind for wind measurement. Also, when changing keybinds for AGM, you are given the choice of Save or Cancel. Perhaps this could instead be Clear or Cancel? Then just save the keybind automatically when it is pressed. With a Clear option you can remove a keybind you don't need without having to bind it to some obscure keyboard button.

Keep up the good work!

Quick questions regarding AGM_Goggles_fnc_ApplyDirtEffect

I'm looking to have this applied to all players on a server periodically due to dust storms. I see in the function viewer the example is

Example:

call AGM_Goggles_fnc_ApplyDirtEffect;

but this doesn't reference anything to actually apply the dirt effect to? I'm no scripter so something here might be going over my head.

@hoizen, you'd simply to call AGM_Goggles_fnc_ApplyDirtEffect on each client. Perhaps it would be better to make use of AGM_Goggles_fnc_ApplyDustEffect (more in line with what you'd like to achieve perhaps) same requirement as ApplyDirtEffect, needs to be executed on each client.

Has there been any confirmation, if a solution to the "setCaptive true" not working has been found?