koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

I have said before that AGM has become the most important addon for my group. I experiment with voice recognition software and I have included AGM and a few other mods in a profile for Voice Activated Commands (VAC). For those who prefer to make their own profile there is a spreadsheet which lists the keystrokes of ArmA3 and these mods. Here's a link if you want to know more: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?154256-ArmA-3-Key-assignment-for-programmable-controllers-voice-recognition-software-etc&highlight=key+assignment

AGM is ideally suited for programmable controllers and voice control of any kind because it adds many new features and it allows the user to reconfigure the keystrokes ingame, without having to edit a config file. This is a big help, so thanks to the AGM team for that. The more hot keys AGM offers the better. Tapping someone on the shoulder is a perfect example: instead of opening the user interface and searching the right spot with the mouse you can simply press a key (or say "tap-tap" if you use voice control software") as you pass behind your team mate in a house-to-house combat situation.

It would be ideal to have key strokes for the other gestures as well. And I recently noticed that divers cannot perform any gestures at all. I don't know if this is a bug or a design decision.

what exactly doesnt appear to work?

Sent from mobile

AGM options do not pop when selected from the menu and ingame I cannot get anything to appear with the bindings i remember.

EDIT: I am an idiot sorry, forgot to run CBA haha. Works perfect now.

Edited by Baconide

AGM running fine with the new update for me too, huzzah!

Edited by SQB-SMA

Does the dev team have any clue yet as what might be causing the extremely long (10-15 mins) loading/reading time for my mission? Both dedicated and local through editor or hosting...

Does the dev team have any clue yet as what might be causing the extremely long (10-15 mins) loading/reading time for my mission? Both dedicated and local through editor or hosting...

Set the wind to manual. This will be fixed in the next version.

I may be saying the obvious but the AGM_Fatigue.pbo module was making my character stamina almost impossible to wear off, so i had to disable it.

Very good mod again, one of my favorites.

First of all, this mod is the best. Nerfing body armor was a excellent decision, Firefights are more satisfying now.

However, as a someone who plays Singleplayer, could you guys maybe separate Nerfed body armor from your Medical module if its possible? The Medical system is great but I haven't seen the AI medics actually heal anybody.

Ciao, Blackrose - there's an AMG fatigue module under "Modules" in your editor that can be adjusted to your liking. I've got mine set to what i think is a very realistic setting after some trial and error. Also, I'd strongly recommend you use Dslyecxi's new stamina bar mod. It's very useful and unobtrusive. You can find it here: http://dslyecxi.com/shacktac-stamina-bar-mod-released/

Ciao, Blackrose - there's an AMG fatigue module under "Modules" in your editor that can be adjusted to your liking. I've got mine set to what i think is a very realistic setting after some trial and error. Also, I'd strongly recommend you use Dslyecxi's new stamina bar mod. It's very useful and unobtrusive. You can find it here: http://dslyecxi.com/shacktac-stamina-bar-mod-released/

May I ask what these values are? Are they still working after the bootcamp update? It would be really helpful if you could share them, so I can use them as the new defaults.

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 ----------

However, as a someone who plays Singleplayer, could you guys maybe separate Nerfed body armor from your Medical module if its possible?

The vest nerfs will be part of ballistics instead of medical in the next version.

Hi Pz - Everything seems to be working as it was before the BC update. I'm currently using 1.05 for the getting tired coefficient and .95 for recovery. Also, I discovered that putting your rifle on your back is the best way to avoid fatigue when running. A nice feature is that if you're sprinting with rifle on your back and then select rifle, your character will dive to the ground as he pulls the rifle. Very handy as you run from cover to cover.

Hey Koffein man I'am really enjoying your modification and I hope for it to grow in content and to be a replacement for ACE unless they release it as well. I just have one issue and that is there are a few mods that seem to conflict with some of the features of the mod and the only one I can spot causing issues is the DFS Third Person modification that when I go into 3rd person the screen turns white and sound cannot be heard.

Hi

I got some problems in zeus. If I switch to another units via zeus, I'm not able to do any AGM - Actions like rest my weapon or take earplugs in anymore. When I switch to the player character, I'm able to do that again.

In short I can't use some AGM features If I take control of AI units in zeus.

Would be great if you could fix it. :)

Besides this is a awesome mod. Thanks !!!

Edited by chrys45

that's because how zeus was implemented, not caused by AGM

Hi

I got some problems in zeus. If I switch to another units via zeus, I'm not able to do any AGM - Actions like rest my weapon or take earplugs in anymore. When I switch to the player character, I'm able to do that again.

In short I can't use some AGM features If I take control of AI units in zeus.

Would be great if you could fix it. :)

Besides this is a awesome mod. Thanks !!!

It's already known and once BIS adds some commands to work with the controlled unit it's possible to implement the necessary changes:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/327

Would it be possible to create a source for changing your weapons fire mode? I've been trying to have an "agm switch firemode" mod personally but it hasn't been working out. I want to have an animation for that so badly but I can't find a way to do it.

Scratch that, seems you figured that out already, just needs an animation. I'll get right on that.

Edited by HJohnson

First off I'd just like to say great mod! Fixes so many issues and adds so many necessary features.

Once bug I've noticed though: The setcaptive command seems to be completely disabled with the mod running.

I've checked for compatibility and run AGM by itself, and it is just this mod that causes the issue. Maybe something to do with how the wounding system/unconsciousness works?

Just thought this might cause issues with some missions, as the setcaptive command is very useful for hostage rescue and undercover missions etc.

First off I'd just like to say great mod! Fixes so many issues and adds so many necessary features.

Once bug I've noticed though: The setcaptive command seems to be completely disabled with the mod running.

I've checked for compatibility and run AGM by itself, and it is just this mod that causes the issue. Maybe something to do with how the wounding system/unconsciousness works?

Just thought this might cause issues with some missions, as the setcaptive command is very useful for hostage rescue and undercover missions etc.

I thought the setcaptive was the patch. Gonna check that out because it definitely broke some missions.

Hi there, loving AGM so far it is a fantastic rework of ACE (ACE being my favorite mod for ARMA 2). You already have made lots of progress and re-created many features, most of them even better like the weapon rest indicators. I imagine so far you guys still have a lot of ideas on features to add in (Hoping that the same CSW system from ACE is one of them!!!).

But the other is that it would be great to have a Bandage all button (or just "Bandage Wounds with Bandage or Elastic Bandage") as well as the individual bandaging as I'd imagine wounds in certain areas affect the player differently. Another thing is falling from a building and then having all limbs bleed. It is a big problem as my group has LAxemann's Climb which is fantastic for combat but obviously fall damage from it in AGM means you have to bandage several times.

so, I like that the mod includes wind affecting bullet ballistics, but do you think it's possible to add in sniper optics wind adjustments? I mean right now we can only adjust for range/elevation, but we can't adjust the scope for wind. Is this something the mod can accomplish?

I thought the setcaptive was the patch. Gonna check that out because it definitely broke some missions.

Nope, unfortunately not. I actually noticed this way before the patch, definitely caused by AGM.

hey how do i laser designate with this mod? it never works for me on this mod or at least it does not show that it is painting.

Has this been patched for the latest version yet? Looking at the changelog, it doesn't seem so :C