koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Is there any chance you could put "Use Earplugs" in the Self Interaction menu instead of just having a hotkey?

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/269

Flummi won't let me remove the hot key though. Now there are both, key and action in the menu.

---------- Post added at 06:47 ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 ----------

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/295

NO PLAYER SPEECH

My faith is shaken! I thought anything was possible in ArmA :)

commy2;2716420']I haven't found the exact reason' date=' but I can tell that some of the agm .pbos are outdated. They are not 0.91. Try updating all the files, e.g. AGM_Core, which is definitely outdated.

Also, there are some scripting errors, like

_unit additemCargoGlobal "BWA3_NSA80" 

which can also cause crashing the mission.[/quote']

I double checked the AGM version, it's definitely 0.91 - I downloaded it again from GitHub in case our mod sync tool mixed something up there and also had a befriended clan which already works with AGM 0.91 take a look over it - same thing. The scripting errors were caused by some typos in the loadouts - we fixed that, the new loadouts are available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1exxg5x967ym2yx/BpYPr_2c7z

commy2;2715913']Some other add-on uses class Default as a base class' date=' which will cause such error messages.[/quote']

Small FYI ... found the culprit of the error, it's was the 75th Ranger Regiment mod that's causing the error when used together with AGM.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?159188-75th-Ranger-Regiment

Trying to find a way around it.

Guys can i ask what does the core pbo actually do?And would anything in your mod,besides the med pbo,affect bcombats damage multiplier?Ballistics perhaps?

EDIT:Scratch the 2nd question plz.

Edited by redarmy

With the last version (0.9.1) it takes about 10 minutes for me to load a mission in the editor while I'm running this mod. Didn't happen on 0.9.. Any idea what might cause this and/or how to fix it? Thanks

Guys can i ask what does the core pbo actually do?And would anything in your mod,besides the med pbo,affect bcombats damage multiplier?Ballistics perhaps?

EDIT:Scratch the 2nd question plz.

Go on the github or open the pbo and see for yourself. But it's basically the core of the mod, key handlers, some scripts relative to the menu, things like that. AGM as a whole is very tidy, you can expect to find things where they should be, thanks to the authors.

Minor gripe/bug, the mod seems to not keep tally of kills for the server host, I'll kill X amount of enemy units and maybe 5% will be recorded in the score screen.

Minor gripe/bug, the mod seems to not keep tally of kills for the server host, I'll kill X amount of enemy units and maybe 5% will be recorded in the score screen.

Yep we're seeing this bug too... annoying

SJ

I checked the files and indeed they use class Default; inside the len_nato.pbo.

They define it there but never use it, so the error could be avoided by just deleting one line,,,

Also, this is not related to AGM, since the error message should also apear when placing other modules from the game (E.g. respwan module)

Had another issue today, where one car slightly hit the other (only 2 wheels went out) but all 4 guys inside died instantly. Am I the onlz one who experiences problems with the medical system?

Had another issue today, where one car slightly hit the other (only 2 wheels went out) but all 4 guys inside died instantly. Am I the onlz one who experiences problems with the medical system?

Yeah, car/vehicle "crashes" are kinda extremely leathal. :(

Seems to be happening even with vanilla. Hrm.

I can't remember, does this mod impact the vanilla recoil stuff at all? I've got an addon cocktail that I use and I've noticed after updating some mods, including this one, I'm only getting recoil every OTHER shot with most weapons. I'll have to dig into things a bit to see what is causing it, but I seem to remember this addon reducing recoil so I'm thinking it may be a part of the problem. Will update if I find something, but if it doesn't touch those values I can at least ignore it for the time being :p

Edited by MordeaniisChaos

I can't remember, does this mod impact the vanilla recoil stuff at all? I've got an addon cocktail that I use and I've noticed after updating some mods, including this one, I'm only getting recoil every OTHER shot with most weapons. I'll have to dig into things a bit to see what is causing it, but I seem to remember this addon reducing recoil so I'm thinking it may be a part of the problem. Will update if I find something, but if it doesn't touch those values I can at least ignore it for the time being :p

That is an unfortunate part of the ArmA 3 1.22 update and happens with or without @AGM enabled.

Hmm this "hot"fix is takting a little long. Can we expect it soon?

Forum rules mate.

Im sure the devs are getting around to it.Big mod with alot of feedback and stuff to adjust ;)

He wasn't talking about ArmA3 hotfix? Recoil is broken since 1.22 patch and BI devs said that they will release a hotfix soon.

I'm confused, that's the bootcamp update on dev branch, not on main branch. That's most definitely not a hotfix, so why are you saying it's retarded?

As for the hotfix, saw something on twitter for a code to put into Steam Arma 3 Properties to get a hotfix about some Steam compatibility issues, so maybe it's part of that?

Calm down there buddy.

We could have released the hotfix for the instant-death issue yesterday, but we're pretty much done with what we wanted to do for 0.92, so we might as well wait another day and then release an entirely new version just in time for the weekend. Expect it to be released either tonight or tomorrow.

Also, sorry for the lack of responsiveness in this thread, but it's a pain to keep up to date with everything. If you have a bug report, it's probably best to put it on GitHub, since it won't be buried there.

I'm also happy to announce that Lord Heart was kind enough to integrate LHM Glasses into AGM, which is also going to be included in v0.92.

Cool news! I liked using LHM Glasses, and was hoping the implementation of glasses into AGM would consider the diving goggles. I guess the integration allows that! :3

I know I've asked this before but I've yet to get an answer, so I hope me re-asking isn't an issue. With the altered wounding mechanics, does the AI know how to handle being wounded? I've not seen this, but I'm not sure if a module has to be linked and in what way. I like the more ACE-inspired wounding model, but I am worried if for most of the AI they just get shot and bleed out all on their own, with no worries about it..

we used already LHM Glasses, nice to see it can be removed. One big mod is better for all! Thx Lord Heart ;)