koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

The bug concerning instant death despite the module option being set to prevent it has been fixed. A hotfix will be released in the next few days.

Good to hear it.

clear the addOns and addOnsAuto section of your mission.sqm:

addOns[]={

};
addOnsAuto[]={

};

or provide the mission

That's exactly what I did... cleaned the loadouts, removed everything in the editor and cleaned the mission.sqm. I provided links for the mission templates a few posts ago, here they are again (still with AGM):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kxzzqn0w27xcja9/S7G3Vjc2GW

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gs0zhtqr3ctac6z/_qaT-xcx9I

I just wanted to ask a quick question with an error I get when placing down the medical module (to be fair any AGM module, errors varies with module placed);

0:59:33 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/AllowNonmedics/values/Yes.default'.
0:59:33 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
0:59:33 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/PunishNonMedics/values/No.default'.
0:59:33 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/RequireDiagnosis/values/Yes.default'.
0:59:33 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/PreventInstaDeath/values/Yes.default'.
0:59:33 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/PreventDeathWhileUnconscious/values/Yes.default'.

This is with a fair bunch of other mods loaded, and if I try the same operations with only AGM loaded no error appears ... so I'm very aware that this is not related to AGM itself.

But, I just wanted to ask if someone has run into the same issue and found out what other mod could be causing this? I'm going to try to activate mod after mod but can't start testing until later next week :/

Mods and AGM-devs, please feel free to delete post if inappropriate/wrong thread/whatever reason :)

Thanks for the pointer, will start digging through confs as soon as time permits.

#AGM4president ;D

In case you haven't seen it already. AGM has been featured on Armaholics youtube channel:

we've encountered a problem with units finding themselves unable to move while dragging an unconscious player and some unconscious players standing upright. Any suggestions, where the problem might be?

Is it just me being stupid or did the NV Goggles become useless? No matter the brightness, I can't make out anything...

This is a great mod. Feels good to take down baddies properly again where 1 shot in a vital place kills them. And with correction for wind... Superb.

Only small annoyance for me personally is that CTRL stopped working as its used by this mod. I had zoom in/out and other things with it. Tried to use ALT/SHIFT instead but it wont work either.

Also, sorry if im mistaken, but is bandage not enough to stop bleeding? I see blood splatter on screen continuosly and diagnose says im bleeding and have lost blood. I open the (app) menu and all medical options are "greyed out".

Thanks for a super mod. ;)

This is the rpt file if I try to load the mission (everything AGM related removed from map, loadouts etc) with AGM 0.91:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tx1o1dmv2ho1axk/arma3_2014-06-24_17-09-55.rpt

I haven't found the exact reason, but I can tell that some of the agm .pbos are outdated. They are not 0.91. Try updating all the files, e.g. AGM_Core, which is definitely outdated.

Also, there are some scripting errors, like

_unit additemCargoGlobal "BWA3_NSA80" 

which can also cause crashing the mission.

Hi LOVE THIS MOD!!!! but when i use it in combo with mcc it spawns a bunch of nato and baddies on the map is there a way to stop that from happening would like to place everything myself ?

I've no idea if this has been mentioned, by recently playing it with the current, most recent patch of the game has disabled the AI from speaking. Is there a particular pbo that caused this? Also, it seems the AI still cannot heal themselves. Does a module have to be placed in the mission for them to do this, or is this something that will be addressed in an update?

I've no idea if this has been mentioned, by recently playing it with the current, most recent patch of the game has disabled the AI from speaking. Is there a particular pbo that caused this? Also, it seems the AI still cannot heal themselves. Does a module have to be placed in the mission for them to do this, or is this something that will be addressed in an update?

NoRadio

Foffy i had same issue. I believe the PBO affecting this was the AGM_NoRadio PBO./ Just remove that one and things should better

Edited by JCae2798

For some reason some things just don't work.

All the medic stuff and gestures work.

But for example the Weapon Jamming and Overheating doesn't work. I tried an MK2000 (I guess thats the name) and fired 6x100 bullet mags in the air. Only the promised smoke was visible. I never had to change the barrel nor did I encounter jamming. (I also tried it with M249 from the Nato SF and Russian.....Pack)

The other thing I tested simultaneously. I never experienced a peeping sound while fireing without earplugs? Any Idea or is it just not released jet?

Many Greetings and a BIG thanks to you anyway

STAF|Moony

commy2;2716538']NoRadio

Would you by chance consider something i(and others)have wanted for a while.That is to disable speech for the player,but not ai?

Looked high and low and there is no way to do this on my untalented end:)

For some reason some things just don't work.

for example the Weapon Jamming

There is no weapon jamming, since it's not possible to code it properly in Arma3.

The other thing I tested simultaneously. I never experienced a peeping sound while fireing without earplugs? Any Idea or is it just not released jet?

Try firing a sniper rifle.

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

disable speech for the player,but not ai?

I don't think thats possible.

Indeed. Is the whole feature subject to improvement, though ? Like deafness, and a better ( longer ) peep sound.

There is no weapon jamming, since it's not possible to code it properly in Arma3.

I just though because it's been said on the Armaholic page but I didn't mentioned the text underneath it. So that point is checked off! ^^

OKay, so a sniper rifle works and MGs don't?

I guess just a pre-release issue ^^"

I am curious? What specifically makes it impossible to code weapon jamming into arma 3? That is kind of saddening, since I wish that one day somthing like ACE could implement it.

I am curious? What specifically makes it impossible to code weapon jamming into arma 3? That is kind of saddening, since I wish that one day somthing like ACE could implement it.

The new inventory and / or the lack of a mouse eventhandler, which could prevent input like the keydown EH can.

Is there any chance you could put "Use Earplugs" in the Self Interaction menu instead of just having a hotkey?

While messing around with AGM enabled for the first time I encountered some really strange damage behaviour with vehicles. Basically it seems that vehicle crews are overly sensitive to damage.

I don't know if this is intended and I just lack a good understand of the effects of weapons, or something is wrong with the mod on my side, but as far as I know 30mm grenades impacting on the front armour should not be able to injure or kill the crew of a MBT.

Other issues include the entire crew of a ghosthawk being killed by a single 40mm grenade impacting the tailrotor, the pilot of the Mi-48 being killed by a single hit on the tail by a AAA round, the crew of a Patria AMV being killed by 2 40mm grenade hits to the side.

So yeah, idk if I just don't understand weapon mechanics, or if I may have broken something with the mod, but something just seems a bit off. Would appreciate any help.