koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Thanks for implementing the action cancelled hint message when reopening the menu.

Would it be possible to have the name-plates script moved to a separate PBO?

Cheers guys.

Would it be possible to have the name-plates script moved to a separate PBO?

What name plates? If you mean the player names when you look at someone in front of you, then you can disable them in the menu.

@[PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Thanks for help: Both (bwa3_comp_asdg & bwa3_comp_agm) are inserted in BWA3-folder - no change!

With the update to AGM 0.91, we are unable to use our mission templates and missions created on this templates anymore - they just fail to load. We can load them up in the editor, but previewing in the editor or loading them as the mission of a server doesn't work. AGM 0.9 works fine. Any ideas what this could be?

The autoconfig URL for the Arma3Sync repository we use is: http://friedensmacher.de/TTT_repo/.a3s/autoconfig (TTT_minimal, TTT_standard and TTT_beta are required for these, TTT_beta contains the new AGM version, TTT_standard the old one)

The templates are available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gs0zhtqr3ctac6z/_qaT-xcx9I

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kxzzqn0w27xcja9/S7G3Vjc2GW

Edited by TheConen

With the update to AGM 0.91, we are unable to use our mission templates and missions created on this templates anymore - they just fail to load. We can load them up in the editor, but previewing in the editor or loading them as the mission of a server doesn't work. AGM 0.9 works fine. Any ideas what this could be?

What about the (servers) .rpt file? Is deleting the mission.sqm file and placing the units again an option?

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

@[PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Thanks for help: Both (bwa3_comp_asdg & bwa3_comp_agm) are inserted in BWA3-folder - no change!

Okay. Double checked. It's a (known) problem with the bwa3_comp_agm.pbo. You will have to wait for an update unfortunately.

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Thanks for the tweaks made after some suggestions were brought forward.

Mapping the weapon keys to the number keys makes perfect sense and is common with other shooters making it easier for new players to Arma 3. For me however, It interfered with my programmable keyboard presets. Also I have been playing Arma and OFP for years so I knew the commands by heart. I appreciate, very much, that you took the time and effort to give me and others the ability to turn off the AGM custom menu. I still wish I knew how to script it so I could keybind the grenade launcher to a keyboard key rather then on the action menu but you can't have everything :).

Good work and thank you for sharing this mod with the community.

:rthumb:

Will there ever be any work on Rotary-wing weaponry? ACE Simulated some weapons that made the game feel more interactive when attacking targets with helicopters. As of now the vanilla system is only "lock > fire > repeat", in Arma 2 with ACE we had that fancy point and shoot with the Hellfires.

What I've also noticed in the game, it's been on my mind for quite some time is the current canons in the helicopters, they are usually too accurate and seems to be pretty unstable during flight, meaning all airframes must be stationary unless you aim off target for about 100-200m.

AGM is really great right now but I wonder if there's ever going to be some focus on flying proportion of the game? :)

Oh and I've noticed that we get hurt as pilots when landing helicopters, sometimes regardless of if it's smooth or not

I've noticed the same thing with landing jets in version 0.91. Anything harder than a "normal" landing will injure/kill the pilot. Otherwise, this mod is fantastic!

THX for the release, very cool. This is our main mod now beside BW ;)

btw: key is missing.

still Love this mod, but after the update there is indeed no key in the download, and i still can't seem to get the modules working... I want to implement in a mission that no one is able to die. just unconscious, unfortunately we still die, and in our missions we hate respawn, we need to go back for our team members and revive them, even if they have been hit with a direct hit by arty

Thanks in advance

still Love this mod, but after the update there is indeed no key in the download, and i still can't seem to get the modules working... I want to implement in a mission that no one is able to die. just unconscious, unfortunately we still die, and in our missions we hate respawn, we need to go back for our team members and revive them, even if they have been hit with a direct hit by arty

Thanks in advance

^^ Or this?

commy2;2715022']What about the (servers) .rpt file? Is deleting the mission.sqm file and placing the units again an option?

Replacing the units would be the last option to use as it would mean we have to rebuild all our missions built on this template... as for the server's rpt file: I currently don't have it at my hand, but I remember it saying something like "Unit not found" for every unit... will check that as soon as I'm home.

Hi, I've looked in the download folder for a readme and tried every key on the keyboard but cant seem to have any luck with this mod. What are the default keys to use things like morphine and such? From reading a few posts I believe there is some sort of menu??

Im not sure if maybe some other mods it conflicting with it but Im just using a sound mod and disabled the simpleweaponresting mod.

I got injured and am unable to see or do anything, the screen is very trippy. My medic wont heal me from the cmd menu so I created a medic truck which didnt work either. (Im playing Saok's WholelottaAltis SP map.)

Hey Ruffnek,

once in game you need to go into game menu (just press ESC) and in upper left corner you'll see "AGM Options" Button, in there you can rebind all the keys. picture

Hey Ruffnek,

once in game you need to go into game menu (just press ESC) and in upper left corner you'll see "AGM Options" Button, in there you can rebind all the keys. picture

Thanks, much appreciated

Replacing the units would be the last option to use as it would mean we have to rebuild all our missions built on this template... as for the server's rpt file: I currently don't have it at my hand, but I remember it saying something like "Unit not found" for every unit... will check that as soon as I'm home.

What if you try deleting any AGM modules, editor objects and replacing them? Sometimes this is needed after an @ALiVE update so perhaps the same holds true here?

Dunno what cause this, but I have a bug with AGM. Tanks don't have ammo for their coaxial machine guns. Anyone else enoucnered this as well?:raisebrow:

I replaced the download links in the OP and on GitHub's releases page with a new download that has the keys in it. Non-server admins don't have to download anything new.

Tried this out yesterday, this could be the next ACE ;)

Hey AGM team!

Great mod you guys have here!!

I love the modularity idea of putting keys features in different .pbo's.

If I could ask someting, could you guys make the "recoil" and the "camera shake" effect in different .pbo's?

Since the recoils are based on the TMR mod, and the camshake are not present there, I wish I can have the same option!

Anyway, many thanks for this great mod!

What if you try deleting any AGM modules, editor objects and replacing them? Sometimes this is needed after an @ALiVE update so perhaps the same holds true here?

I removed everything related with AGM from the mission (loadouts, medical boxes etc.) and it still doesn't work...

I removed everything related with AGM from the mission (loadouts, medical boxes etc.) and it still doesn't work...

clear the addOns and addOnsAuto section of your mission.sqm:

addOns[]={

};
addOnsAuto[]={

};

or provide the mission

I set it up like this:

Created a Module, AGM Medical System -> no group or sync -> leave everything as default except:

- Punish non-medics to yes

- Require diagnosis to yes

- Prevent instant death to yes

- Prevent death while unconscious.

Is there anything I did wrong? people still die which I do not want.

Thanks in advance

I would like to know too, get the same result, I even try to link the module to every player (it didn't worked).

This mod is makes the game so much better. Even the simple things like the addition of wind and civilian interaction are enough for me to breathe new life into ArmA. Only criticisms I have are that I've been playing without the medical PBOs due to ArmA handling the damage poorly (One shot = 3+ body parts injured) and also find that bodies/ragdolls get impacted powerfully from aircraft guns, such as the AH-6 miniguns or the A-10D's GAU-8. The "Precise" grenade throw also seems to fall a bit short/low than it should, in my opinion.

Everything else is golden! Love this mod and look forward to the future features!

The bug concerning instant death despite the module option being set to prevent it has been fixed. A hotfix will be released in the next few days.