koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Great update, KoffeinFlummi, but I´ve spotted 3 issues so far: a-) AGM disables MagRepack, that wouldn´t be a problem if it had this feature (repacking used mags); b-) Precise Throw just throws grenades sideways (to the left... that´s quite precise lol); c-) GL weapons have a bugged mag count and again there´s no ear plugs in machineguners loadout not ammoboxes (spare barrels are there, ear plugs aren´t...)

Keep up the great work =)

I have a question about the Modules, do I need to Link them or group them to something? I used the modules so that I can never die. But I still die and get one shotted.

Great mod, thanks in advance

Forum language is still English. Offending posts removed.

Not sure if this has been requested or thought of but ACE had zipcuffs that could be used to contain civilians. Since this mod already has interactions with civilians I thought it would be great to be able to detain them when in a combat area.

Epic stuff here. Thanks for sharing your work. :)

This keeps repeating in the RPT since the update:

Error in expression <call AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut;
};

if (_legdamage >= 1) then {

[_unit, "HitLeg>
 Error position: <_legdamage >= 1) then {

[_unit, "HitLeg>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _legdamage
File AGM_Medical\functions\fn_handleDamage.sqf, line 66

I've already added it to your GitHub

Hey guys first of all love the idea of it but i am having problems with it, if i go and hit ESC and then click the AGM Configuration button it closes the ESC menu and goes back to my game?

I have no idea why this is but apparently it just does that everytime and yes i have CBA but it still does not work any idea's guys please help cause i would love to use this together with my clan!

Thanks for new update!

one question, what are this AGM_NoRadio and AGM_Smallarms Do?

Edited by kgino1045

Thanks for new update!

one question, what are this AGM_NoRadio and AGM_Smallarms Do?

According to AGM Wiki, AGM_SmallArms changes the names and behavior of the various infantry weapons in the game.

AGM_NoRadio disables automatic AI radio chatter (e.g. ENEMY, FRONT, 100M).

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (KoffeinFlummi) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Guys when i bring up the commo rose and im looking at civ,blufor etc,i see the ai im looking ats name in the centre of the commo rose,but not getting option to send civ away.And join group is greyed out.

Also,the early warning system is not working for me.Just tested it on the kajmin (csat)

Edited by redarmy

Hey guys first of all love the idea of it but i am having problems with it, if i go and hit ESC and then click the AGM Configuration button it closes the ESC menu and goes back to my game?

I have no idea why this is but apparently it just does that everytime and yes i have CBA but it still does not work any idea's guys please help cause i would love to use this together with my clan!

Please upload the .rpt file.

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

Guys when i bring up the commo rose and im looking at civ,blufor etc,i see the ai im looking ats name in the centre of the commo rose,but not getting option to send civ away.And join group is greyed out.

Was the civilian not placed with editor by any chance, but created with zeus or some script / third party add-on?

commy2;2714819']Please upload the .rpt file.

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

Was the civilian not placed with editor by any chance' date=' but created with zeus or some script / third party add-on?[/quote']

All editor placed.The civ in question was from middle east irregulars mod.Will attempt it again with vanilla civ but doubt it will change.Also the tap shoulder(just testing with ai) didnt work.

Also can i ask,does ballistics apply to ai shooters,and if so,does this cause performance issues with many ai and player in firefight?

Edited by redarmy

This keeps repeating in the RPT since the update:

Sample mission? I suspect the mission creator put the "AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut" function in some init box / script,,,

---------- Post added at 09:35 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Also the tap shoulder(just testing with ai) didnt work.

Why do you want to shoulder tab an ai, that won't do anything anyway and is probably disabled for that reason (Can't remember).

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 ----------

Also can i ask,does ballistics apply to ai shooters,and if so,does this cause performance issues with many ai and player in firefight?

The ballistics do affect the ai and this doesn't cause any performance issues. The wind on the other hand is disabled for the AI and they lose precission depending on the strength of the wind instead. (This was indeed made to increase performance)

---------- Post added at 09:49 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

All editor placed.The civ in question was from middle east irregulars mod.Will attempt it again with vanilla civ but doubt it will change.

Just looked at the mod and it seems it has to do with the way the civilians are set up config wise. The civilian "DRI_Civilian" is a sub class of "DRI_Rifleman", so basically a soldier without a weapon and on the civilian group in the editor. All the vanilla civs have "Civilian" as a parent class, but these don't.

Thanks for the update - good work!

One question: I can't find the key for barrel changing...?

One question: I can't find the key for barrel changing...?

There is none. Its an option that appears in the self interacting menu if you have a spare barrel and a machine gun.

commy2;2714830']Sample mission? I suspect the mission creator put the "AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut" function in some init box / script' date=',,

---------- Post added at 09:35 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Why do you want to shoulder tab an ai, that won't do anything anyway and is probably disabled for that reason (Can't remember).

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 ----------

The ballistics do affect the ai and this doesn't cause any performance issues. The wind on the other hand is disabled for the AI and they lose precission depending on the strength of the wind instead. (This was indeed made to increase performance)

---------- Post added at 09:49 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

Just looked at the mod and it seems it has to do with the way the civilians are set up config wise. The civilian "DRI_Civilian" is a sub class of "DRI_Rifleman", so basically a soldier without a weapon and on the civilian group in the editor. All the vanilla civs have "Civilian" as a parent class, but these don't.

Ahh makes sense.Thats great about the ballistics.All the weapon changes make things feel more unique now.

;2714649']Great update' date=' KoffeinFlummi, but I´ve spotted 3 issues so far: a-) AGM disables MagRepack, that wouldn´t be a problem if it had this feature (repacking used mags); b-) [/quote']

In this update AGM include Check Ammo with CTRL+R, the same key combination of Mag Repack, for the moment i changed this for SHIFT+R in the AGM Menu.

In this update AGM include Check Ammo with CTRL+R, the same key combination of Mag Repack, for the moment i changed this for SHIFT+R in the AGM Menu.

the same is true for every key combination: As long as you use a certain key combination in the AGM settings, you can't use that one for other uses. Just change it to " ' ", like it was with ACE.

I have a question about the Modules, do I need to Link them or group them to something? I used the modules so that I can never die. But I still die and get one shotted.

Great mod, thanks in advance

I set it up like this:

Created a Module, AGM Medical System -> no group or sync -> leave everything as default except:

- Punish non-medics to yes

- Require diagnosis to yes

- Prevent instant death to yes

- Prevent death while unconscious.

Is there anything I did wrong? people still die which I do not want.

Thanks in advance

I use the MG4 and a spare barrel in inventar - but there isn't any option that appears in the self interacting menu...:confused:

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

I shot more than 600 Rounds... and the weapon was very hot...

I have a question. Using BTC revive, not so much for the reviving, but more for the respawn functions, and the first time I die, I respawn using BTC fine, but every subsequent time I die, it doesn't respawn and I am just lying on the ground. sometimes I can get to the prone, and as long as I can get to a box with morphine, I can self administer and stand up, but BTC still says I am injured.

I know this is probably an issue between BTC and AGM, but are you able to help me use AGM with BTC or suggest another method/mod for respawn that works?

I use the MG4 and a spare barrel in inventar - but there isn't any option that appears in the self interacting menu...:confused:

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

I shot more than 600 Rounds... and the weapon was very hot...

Did you dl and insert the compatibility .pbo-file from the bwmod page?