koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

There is a need developers like.

It is a function of Shoulder tap agm existing but I wonder if it would be possible to be able to use with a single in the shortcut key?

Call from the interaction key it takes time very, it is not very realistic.

There is a GDSN Shoulder tap MOD MOD is as similar. In case you're wondering whether.

Thank you please.

I am writing this using a translating machine.

Sorry about my poor English.

Using 8 bandages + morphine after a single bullet wound is quite annoying, especially in long missions where medics run out of supplies in about 10-15 minutes. Of course it provides possibility for MEDEVAC or re-supply drops but it just ends up turning an already slow-paced gameplay into a crawl. The LSD-effect when you're in need of morphine is quite extreme, even the first-stage is a bit much.

This can be balanced by making easier missions but the missions makers will take time to adjust...

Weapon resting has an annoying bug where it resets your view to the center of the screen each time you rest or unrest the weapon. It's especially annoying if you're leaning left/right or just using TrackIR to look anywhere other than the center of the screen.

I had some issues with the compass getting stuck in it's 'small' position without being able to resize it. I'm not sure how I did that, I'll try to reproduce it later.

Other than these issues I found AGM quite enjoyable!

How does the resting work? I can't see anything happening when I approach a solid surface. Is there a key to trigger it?

Just have taken the first peeks into this promising mod. Lots and lots of great features.

I noticed a little bug with the interaction menu. Since I'm using a 12:3 Aspect Ratio, all the letters of the menu are way to big. Any chance that could be fixed in a future version? Thanks

It is a function of Shoulder tap agm existing but I wonder if it would be possible to be able to use with a single in the shortcut key?

This was already added in the git hub version and will be in the next version coming soon.

How does the resting work? I can't see anything happening when I approach a solid surface. Is there a key to trigger it?

Yes, its TAB by default.

I noticed a little bug with the interaction menu. Since I'm using a 12:3 Aspect Ratio, all the letters of the menu are way to big. Any chance that could be fixed in a future version? Thanks

This was also fixed already. Just wait for the update.

It looks like all injuries and pain effect still carry over to Zeus. For example if the player is unconscious you cannot see anything in Zeus.

This does not happen when remote controlled units are hit.

It looks like all injuries and pain effect still carry over to Zeus. For example if the player is unconscious you cannot see anything in Zeus.

This does not happen when remote controlled units are hit.

Also carries over when teamswitching etc, there's already a ticket on github for that. :)

there's the ability to set a time for unconscious units till they can be revived? If a unit is unconscious for time >x -> Die

I have the exact same issue. I have a programmable gaming keyboard and several actions are programmed into it as macros. A single keystroke does my favorite actions. Really all that is necessary is have numbers as part of the action like the original such as " ` 8 2 " is staggered column. So if you included keyboard commands with the AGM on-screen Menu such as " ` 2" is STOP then its all good.

Except that occasionally an added action shows up such as " ` GET IN ...." if that reassigns the numbers then it won't work.

Is there a way to turn off the new AGM Action Menu and go back to the Default Action Menu?

commy2;2710468']It's supposed to be fixed in 0.91. Did you download the wip build from github or the released v0.90?

Might be thats blind, but where is the 0.91 download at in there :D

Might be thats blind, but where is the 0.91 download at in there :D

I think you need to compile it yourself from the sources in the repository as there is no current build. :)

Instructions or a link to instructions in README.md would be nice.

Absolutely fantastic work, KoffeinFlummi. This is basically "ACE3" for the time being - an absolutely essential gameplay add-on for multiplayer sessions in particular.

Quick feedback: The shades/goggles shaders are great, and while it's awesome to see sunglasses have an effect on contrast and total light intensity I found the "tactical goggles" to use the same effect, even when they (presumably) shouldn't. This interferes with some night-based missions. I get that it's not a good idea to wear shades at night; but tactical glasses should not measurably interfere with the absorbed light spectrum. Just a minor side note of course. Great job and thank you very much for this!

I am wanting to use the later builds for a dedi server, but i only seem to be able to download unpbo'd folders. This in itself isnt an issue, but the lack of bisigns is

Is there a later build available with bisigns than the 0.9?

Just have taken the first peeks into this promising mod. Lots and lots of great features.

Issue was logged here, and has been resolved.

Can build the latest agm_interaction.pbo from GitHub or wait for next update. Or if you can't do either, pm me your email and I'd be happy to send it to you.

Issue was logged here, and has been resolved.

Can build the latest agm_interaction.pbo from GitHub or wait for next update. Or if you can't do either, pm me your email and I'd be happy to send it to you.

Hey there. Thanks, thats kind, but I can wait for the next version. Just testing arround features until my units starts using it in the next couple days/weeks.

BTW, [PzGrenBrig37]commy2 allready let me know in Post #255 that this issue was allready resolved. :)

Really looking forward to it!

Keep up the good work.

Best regards

Feature request: Disable and/or toggle per Hotkey the Display "Player Name". Those floating names ruin the immersion/realism.

THX!

Hey.

I tryed to search multiplayer topics or posts about the issue I have. I've been playing with my friend, some coop games (dynamic universal war system). And it seems my friend cannot go unconscious at all. He always drops dead when he gets shot at. I myself (as a host) will go unconscious and my friend can revieve me. But he will just die everytime. Same thing when playing single player. All my buddies always just dies instead of going unconscious.

Is this intended or?

Hallo

Here are some of my ideas about graphic for UI. I don’t know how to mod the game, but I can prepare icons (*.paa files) in Photoshop.

1. INTERACTION MENU of different variants depending on the number of buttons (5-14 buttons)

Inspiration taken from the battlefield 2142 :-)

2. TacBf (Tactical Battlefield) mod uses icons for resting weapon, which are bound to the left side of the ammo counter.

This system of icons will be good for another functions as well.

- weapon ready to rest

- weapon rested

- bipod deployed

- earplugs in

- earplugs out

- laser target

- tap shoulder

- medical treatment (performed)

- bleeding

- need of morphine

- speed limiter

- weapon overheated

- weapon jammed

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/7911347/3299714/83735fee-f616-11e3-8040-546dee6286d1.jpg (1233 kB)

Dark menu + weapon rest icon (from TacBf)

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/7911347/3299719/91e36d44-f616-11e3-8c8b-958bfc2ea43e.jpg (851 kB)

Light menu

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/7911347/3299721/9f102782-f616-11e3-9fe3-ec98a0b4e53f.jpg (470 kB)

Menu variants

Great mod, thak you :-)

IvosH_cz

Edited by IvosH_cz

Hi KoffeinFlummi

For your medical system did you plan to add defibrillator ? I know you have Epinephrine but for this one can you add when you inject epi you have 15% chance to wake up injured. And with Defibrillator you have 95% chance to wake up injured, after two attempt with defibrillator the patient was dead and respawn in respawn marker with his stuff.

One more thing, for the medical system can you add Tourniquet ? when you apply this on your patient he stop bleeding, when you remove it, he restart to bleeding ? During the apply of tourniquet you can't apply bandage. you need to remove tourniquet to put bandage. If the patient keep the tourniquet too long he fainted.

Did you plan this ?

If i want to build pbo's myself with the latest content from github, do i just download and do a "cpbo -p <each folder>" or is there something else to it? :)

If i want to build pbo's myself with the latest content from github, do i just download and do a "cpbo -p <each folder>" or is there something else to it? :)

I personally use Eliteness by Mikero.

Packing the addon folders into a .pbo file is fairly easy. The real issue is when running a dedicated server, unless your running it for a clan with a passworded server and even then, you should be running with verifysignatures=2. This requires bisigns and bikeys which should be available with the mod.

For this to happen the devs need to release a "version". on a fairly regular basis (maybe weekly).

Without this "release candidate version or beta patch branch patch version, there isnt going to be much beta testing on a decent scale. The only groups that will be able to test it are small teams of just a few players who dont have Bikey security on their servers.

There are of course workarounds and the server admins can sign the addons themselves. But this requires work for a server admin, who generally doesnt have the time to do it.

I run a fairly large community and am unable to test the github repo builds for this reason.

Hallo zusammen,

erstmal klasse Arbeit von KoffeinFlummi !!!:thumb:

Problem:

Ich habe im Editor einen verletzten Soldaten erstellt ([this, "PRONE_INJURED", "FULL"] call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim;Soldat setHitPointDamage ["hitBody", 0.7];Soldat setHitPointDamage ["hitLegs", 0.7];Soldat setBleedingRemaining 50;) und möchte den selben in einen Fennek verladen, als kleine Mission.

Was für einen Script muss ich hier eingeben, damit ich diesen verladen kann?

Benutzte auch den AGM Mod.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Hi there,

first, perfect work of KoffeinFlummi!

Problem:

I have created in the editor an injured soldier ([this, "PRONE_INJURED", "FULL"] call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim; soldier setHitPointDamage ["hitBody", 0.7]; soldier setHitPointDamage ["hitLegs", 0.7]; soldier setBleedingRemaining 50 and I would like to load this soldier into a fenneK, as a small mission.

What should I enter here for a script so I can load him?

Also used the AGM Mod

Thanks in advance

Edited by Viper2

Terox: Yeah we're running team-only servers atm so we don't use signatures ... yet :)

Just wasn't sure if there were any more steps included than the actual packaging. I've only been doing missions so far and have no experience with mods. Thanks for the answer!

I regularly play (every other day or so) on ZC's public servers running PO3 so I'm well aware of you guys ;D