koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Alt+T never even did anything for me? What is the intended purpose of the feature?

I really didn't understand lol:confused:

Thanks.

Great mod so far. I use the XTacticalHud and when running AGM the HUD no longer works. Any ideas?

Alt+T opens doors if you are close enough to them, even without having the addAction or having to select the addAction. If set to a more convenient key, like Shift+Spacebar, it'd be much easier to press and overall more useful.

Has anyone found a way to use this with =BTC=Revive at the same time? I play with a smaller group where dying just makes things boring, and in my testing just seemed to get a black screen when i died, and no one could revive me.

Thanks for any help!

Has anyone found a way to use this with =BTC=Revive at the same time? I play with a smaller group where dying just makes things boring, and in my testing just seemed to get a black screen when i died, and no one could revive me.

Thanks for any help!

Why just today I played a mission by one of my groups mission makers and he had it so if you died you became BTC revive able, Would be great if the medical module that is coming allowed us to set no death at all or only in extreme circumstances.

Would be great if the medical module that is coming allowed us to set no death at all or only in extreme circumstances.

Looks like you will be able to do that.

I have reguest for the mod maker. Add a weapon/grenade safety that is on by default after the game starts.

does anyone else get constant wind reports spamming the top right quarter... seems everytime I move my TrackIR it tells me which way the blooming wind it blowing.... ?

And firing Guided weapons from Buildings, and insta-death ? even when the weapon has LOADS of space behind it.. i.e. on a roof terrace or balcony....

That's not right surely.

J

Edited by serjames

I think it s arma limitation, it can detect if you are in building, but it don t count where you are. So balcony, roof is same for arma.

Then the back blast need adjusting to take account of that... It's not always possible to get a T100 to wait while you climb down stairs and make sure you're no-where near a building before firing...

Can a feature be added for saving player gear when they die and giving it back when they respawn? Possibly an option in the medical module, Having more options is always better :)

Can a feature be added for saving player gear when they die and giving it back when they respawn? Possibly an option in the medical module, Having more options is always better :)

+1 Can this be a standard for all respawns, Its one of the few reasons my clan has yet to adopt this addon, the others being Weapon and Grenade Safety, and weapon switching on the move. Though keep the mod simple and light, Its so nice to have a streamlined mod unlike ACE witch got bloated and slow.

Ps if you could solve the incredibly loud and far reaching reload sounds that would be a bonus.

Just a bug I found, on Play withSIX it's dependant on A2's CBA, not A3's like how BWMod is, so it breaks the mod when playing with just AGM selected.

Just reinstalled my game and AGM doesn't work anymore.

Clicking on AGM menu brings nothing on the screen, and not a single feature is working. I have absolutely no idea why.

Just reinstalled my game and AGM doesn't work anymore.

Clicking on AGM menu brings nothing on the screen, and not a single feature is working. I have absolutely no idea why.

I do. You need CBA_A3.

commy2;2705963']I do. You need CBA_A3.

That would be too easy :) . I'm running CBA.

Forget about it. The CBA folder just doesn't like being renamed anything else than CBA_A3 it seems.

Thanks.

Could you add large bandage as we use to have with ACE 2?

1 large bandage should be enough for healing a fully injured soldier.

We also notice that damage are badly localised into the mod. Most of the time after getting only one bullet player is fully injured.

We get damage if we land with C17 even with a very smooth landing. Too sensible i think?

We also notice that damage are badly localised into the mod. Most of the time after getting only one bullet player is fully injured.
That's an issue with Arma's way to calculate damage. Heavy hits in one body part also affect those around it.

So, not the mod.

Is there a way to turn custom units into medics via an init command perhaps a module? My group uses custom units that are not currently defined as "medics"

Is there a way to turn custom units into medics via an init command perhaps a module? My group uses custom units that are not currently defined as "medics"

Yes. Just put this into the init line:

this setVariable ["AGM_IsMedic", true];

Yes. Just put this into the init line:

this setVariable ["AGM_IsMedic", true];

Ah many thanks!

I assume this works after respawns as well? Or will I have to ensure that it does manually?

Ah many thanks!

I assume this works after respawns as well? Or will I have to ensure that it does manually?

No idea. :p