koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Also found a problem with NVG´s: While sitting in a vehicle or helicopter the BIS NVG are used and not the improved AGM´s. Very nice mod!

I just had a go with AGM. One word: Awesome!

You did a really great job.

I'd be very happy if you could add all functions to the interaction- and self-interaction-menu (like weapon resting, opening doors, etc.) though - having one part of the functions be accessible by key commands and one with a menu is a bit strange, as all of the key-command-functions could easily be accessible by interaction-menus just as well (and thus make those functions even more accessible). Likewise those lightweight functions like "tap shoulder" could get their own key-command. But like I said: Combining both systems indiscriminating will guarantee your mod the greatest accessibility.

#edit: And another idea: Although I like the idea of a differentiated damage model, it'd be nice to have one option for bandaging like "bandage all wounds" that'd take more time to finish, but would bandage the wounds depending on urgency and the amount of bandages available. But that's definitely not that important, as your wound handling-system is pretty awesome and well balanced already.

Edited by Pergor

Great work. :o

some question regardful:

Sunglases still works with LHM Glasses?

Real Armor Mod implementation?

Fastrope & stuff why not cooperate with raven lifter, igiload and FSF_SacVentral? They do good work, everyone is glad to have them.

This mod looks awesome, finally we get features like back blast and fire control for vehicles. I'm so hyped I can't type anything else, I have to go test this baby right now.

some question regardful:

Fastrope & stuff why not cooperate with raven lifter, igiload and FSF_SacVentral? They do good work, everyone is glad to have them.

Considering this is open source, you could post on their forums to see if there interested in adding comparability or even integrating into the mod.

I'm loving this use Task Force Radio with this and we have top level realism.

some question regardful:

Wundabar! I was quite curious to play with it, but wasn´t competent enough to compile all functions at github lol a lot of potential of being the new ACEish full convertion mod ;)

@Numrollen, haven´t tried RAM, but TPW HUD and LHM glasses work alright!

@KoffeinFlummi : two quick (and maybe dumb) questions - where can I find ear plugs? It´s not on medical supplies ammobox, can´t find on VAS (But I managed to find it, along with extra barrel in MCC cargo box) and I´ve searched on dead bodies with machineguns and haven´t find it neither... there is, or there will have an ammobox for machinegunner itens? ...and if I enable TMR it will cause too much conflict with AGM, or they can live relatively well together? I ask this cus I wanted to have ASDG rails animated when deploying (TMR feature) or are you guys planning on adding this feature? [edit] Yeah, TMR+AGm has at least one nasty effect: if you try to deploy the weapon, you just jump to your feet (cant knell and deploy neither prone and deploy... you can´t deploy at all) So I hope you guys incorporate ASDG attachments animated bipods from TMR too =)

Keep it up guys! cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I can't wait for my ArmA 3 to start with this mod running as we speak...It sounds and looks brilliant.

Excellent job!

;2698015']@KoffeinFlummi : two quick (and maybe dumb) questions - where can I find ear plugs? It´s not on medical supplies ammobox' date=' can´t find on VAS (But I managed to find it, along with extra barrel in MCC cargo box) and I´ve searched on dead bodies with machineguns and haven´t find it neither... there is, or there will have an ammobox for machinegunner itens? ...and if I enable TMR it will cause too much conflict with AGM, or they can live relatively well together? I ask this cus I wanted to have ASDG rails animated when deploying (TMR feature) or are you guys planning on adding this feature? [edit'] Yeah, TMR+AGm has at least one nasty effect: if you try to deploy the weapon, you just jump to your feet (cant knell and deploy neither prone and deploy... you can´t deploy at all) So I hope you guys incorporate ASDG attachments animated bipods from TMR too =)

At the moment the ear buds aren't in a box (We'll add that later).

You can add them using it's classname: AGM_EarBuds

I was in a tank and the suppression blur didn't go away and made me motion-sick after a few minutes. is there a way to disable it?

So if player own XMedSys + your mod should we heal twice for each?

If you want to use AGM with another medical system, simply remove the AGM_Medical PBO.

I was in a tank and the suppression blur didn't go away and made me motion-sick after a few minutes. is there a way to disable it?

What suppression blur?

That paineffect persists after death and gets carried over to spectator. Could you make it so that it gets removed ?

You can add them using it's classname: AGM_EarBuds

Could you tell me the line to add on a ammobox ? I can't figure it out :/

I can see any effect of wind on my Bullets (7,62 and 12,7, 408. Cheytac) but in the mod description stands:

Wind & Humidity Ballistics

Wind and humidity now affect bullets in flight. AI are, to improve performance, exempt from this and instead have their aiming skill reduced based on the strength of the wind to imitate the effects.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4219 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INCORPORATE THIS!!! I'd love to see this old mod moved into ArmA 3. I'm convinced it would only require a bit of playing with a config file, i'd do it myself but i don't know config scripting well enough.

I don't see vehicle cookoffs or blast fragmentation on the list of features finished or WIP :'(

For me all the custom keybinds stopped functioning and pressing the AGM OPTIONS instantly kicks me out of the ESC menu.

I can see any effect of wind on my Bullets (7,62 and 12,7, 408. Cheytac) but in the mod description stands:

Looks like wind is broken. We'll release a hotfix soon(ish).

Do morphine and epinephrine get added to regular medical boxes, or a specific crate for this mod?