vipermaul

CBA - Community Base Addons - ARMA 3

Does anybody know of a way to deactivate the garrison waypoint function? I have a squad on a waypoint(garrison,under advanced) and its folloed by a move waypoint . I have a "skip waypoint" type trigger attatched to it in the hopes it will ,when activated ,cancel the garrison waypoint,much like it would cancel a "hold" waypoint....but i have gotten no luck so far..

I believe i would need to somehow overide the garrisons/squads behaviour with a "DoMove" command,but im unsure of how exactly i should go about it.

Im also concerned that even something with a "DoMove",would not eject group members who were assigned positions as gunners of static weapons from the garrison function.

Any help would be great

• Like 1

Hi,

I apologize in advance as I am sure this has been covered before (although I looked and didn't find an answer).

I just returned to Arma 3 after a bit of a hiatus and I needed to update my mods. When I updated CBA all the standard Default keybindings weren't working. The key sequence to tell the medic to heal someone just changes a grenade instead, any team commands `6-1 for example no longer does what it is supposed to.

So how do I get those keybinding settings back (the original in-game squad controls)?

using the old CBA isn't an option since it causes all sorts of errors with the updated mods.

P.S. the only mods I've updated so far are CUP. (update and test before proceeding with more)

thanks for any assistance.

Hi,

after arma 3 update to version 1.92 there are issues with the new feature Dynamic Magazines (Proxies). 

For example for MX 6.5mm (SAND) you cannot load a 6.5mm 30 round BLACK magazine when CBA is loaded but you can do it without the mod.

This is the only one I found so far but probably it is happening with other weapons/magazines combinations.

Appreciate any help

Advanced Medecine is not working nor any other settings forced via cba_settings.sqf with the newest update. tried the same server with an old 3.6.1 version and everything is working.

Any Ideas?

4 hours ago, eh chaser said:

Advanced Medecine is not working nor any other settings forced via cba_settings.sqf with the newest update. tried the same server with an old 3.6.1 version and everything is working.

Any Ideas?

Having the same issue here, best way atm is to just override with server settings.

On 4/30/2019 at 11:37 PM, Armagedonas said:

after arma 3 update to version 1.92 there are issues with the new feature Dynamic Magazines (Proxies). 

No there aren't. It's called "Magazine Proxies" and CBA doesn't do anything with that.

What you are talking about are Magazine Wells which is a completely different thing. And yes they had to be updated for 1.92.

21 hours ago, Realthinged said:

Sorry! I can't delete this. Wrong post

You can report your own post to a moderator and just ask for it to be deleted.

8 hours ago, eh chaser said:

nor any other settings forced via cba_settings.sqf with the newest update

4 hours ago, belkon said:

Having the same issue here

3 hours ago, danielmjmarques said:

After update 3.11 cba_settings.sqf not work for ace3!!!

Not related to ACE.

Yes known bug, is being worked on.

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2019 at 5:28 AM, Dedmen said:

No there aren't. It's called "Magazine Proxies" and CBA doesn't do anything with that.

What you are talking about are Magazine Wells which is a completely different thing. And yes they had to be updated for 1.92.

You can report your own post to a moderator and just ask for it to be deleted.

Not related to ACE.

Yes known bug, is being worked on.

TKS!!! Great Job.

CBA v3.11 Released on Wednesday 5/1

CBA_A3 v3.11.0.190501

This update contains adjustments for the Arma v1.92 update. It also adds the Scripted Optics and Disposable Launchers frameworks as well as Italian and Polish translations.

CHANGE LOG SUMMARY:

• ADDED: Italian translations (#1124) alef
  • ADDED: Polish translations (#1112, #1113) veteran29
  • ADDED: Some Japanese translations (#1126, #1127) classicarma
  • ADDED: Scripted Optics Framework (#1102, #1105, #1117) commy2
  • ADDED: Disposable Launchers Framework (#1103, #1116, #1125) commy2
  • ADDED: More JAM magazine wells for WW2 era magazines (#1104) Drofseh
  • ADDED: Setting to hold trigger to delay repeating weapon (#1106, #1107) jonpas
  • ADDED: CBA_fnc_addSetting (#1111) commy2
  • ADDED: Param for CBA_fnc_compatibleMagazines to report all mags (#1122, #1123) commy2 PabstMirror
  • ADDED: Magazine wells compatibility with Arma v1.92 update (#1132, #1133) PabstMirror
  • IMPROVED: CBA_fnc_getVolume accuracy (#1130) Wakbub
  • OPTIMIZED: Extended Event Handlers fallback loop (#1120) commy2
  • FIXED: Some broken macros (#1110) dedmen
  • FIXED: CBA_fnc_notify errors for numbers (#1121) mharis001
  • FIXED: CBA_fnc_headDir broken after 1.92 update (#1128, #1129) derbismarck commy2
  • FIXED: Missing suppressor icon file paths after Arma v1.92 update (#1131) PabstMirror
  • REMOVED: Some unused code (#1118) commy2

KNOWN ISSUES:

When switching to or from PIP Mode of a weapon with integrated optic, the gunlight of the pointer attachment of the weapon is turned off once.

Change log for CBA v3.11.0

DOCUMENTATION:

Signatures are included.

Submit New Bugs on Github

Edited by vipermaul
Fixed Link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

CBA v3.11.1 Released

CBA_A3 v3.11.1.190503

Bug fixes for issues introduced in CBA_A3 v3.11.0.

CHANGE LOG SUMMARY:

• FIXED: Failed to read settings from cba_settings.sqf file (#1134) commy2
  • FIXED: Third party magazine wells might be overwritten (#1135) dedmen commy2

KNOWN ISSUES:

When switching to or from PIP Mode of a weapon with integrated optic, the gunlight of the pointer attachment of the weapon is turned off once.

Change log for CBA v3.11.1

DOCUMENTATION:

Signatures are included.

Edited by vipermaul
Fixed Link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

46 minutes ago, vipermaul said:

HOSTED AT THE FOLLOWING

Thanks for the update.  Just a heads up, that link takes you to 3.10.x.  Not hard to get to 3.11.1, but just letting you know.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gatordev said:

Thanks for the update.  Just a heads up, that link takes you to 3.10.x.  Not hard to get to 3.11.1, but just letting you know.

Thank you. It is fixed as soon as the moderators approve the edits. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vipermaul said:

Thank you. It is fixed as soon as the moderators approve the edits. 

Already approved :thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:23 AM, dr@gon said:

Hi,

I apologize in advance as I am sure this has been covered before (although I looked and didn't find an answer).

I just returned to Arma 3 after a bit of a hiatus and I needed to update my mods. When I updated CBA all the standard Default keybindings weren't working. The key sequence to tell the medic to heal someone just changes a grenade instead, any team commands `6-1 for example no longer does what it is supposed to.

So how do I get those keybinding settings back (the original in-game squad controls)?

using the old CBA isn't an option since it causes all sorts of errors with the updated mods.

P.S. the only mods I've updated so far are CUP. (update and test before proceeding with more)

thanks for any assistance.

Anyone ???

After the update playing with CBA breaks the Zeus crate-filling interface. Any crates spawned are empty, and anything added to the crates disappears upon leaving the crate

CBA v3.11.2 Released

CBA_A3 v3.11.2.190515

Fixes a bug that prevents the Zeus from editing the items in supply crates and vehicle cargo since the Arma v1.92 update when using CBA_A3.

CHANGE LOG SUMMARY:

• ADDED: Custom building position object and CBA_fnc_buildingPositions (#1136, #1138) G3rrus commy2
  • ADDED: Keybind to manually toggle scripted optic reticle night mode (#1141) commy2
  • ADDED: reticleSafezoneSize config entry for scripted optics framework (#1142) commy2
  • ADDED: hidePeripheralVision config entry for scripted optics framework (#1143) commy2
  • IMPROVED: Eden and Zeus item lists preloading further optimized for big mods (#1144) commy2
  • FIXED: Zeus cannot edit item cargo (#1139, #1140) FlaShG commy2

KNOWN ISSUES:

Change log for CBA v3.11.2

DOCUMENTATION:

Signatures are included.

Edited by vipermaul
Fixed Link - Thank you @Khan#8700 from Discord
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2019 at 5:30 AM, dave_beastttt said:

Would it be possible to add a .408 suppressor config like you did for the LMG's please? @vipermaul

I was out of the country on vacation. I will bring it to the team and consider it. 

• Thanks 1

Ok so we just updated CBA and I see you have the following listed:

CBA_A3 v3.11.2.190515

Fixes a bug that prevents the Zeus from editing the items in supply crates and vehicle cargo since the Arma v1.92 update when using CBA_A3.

Funny thing is I'm actually experiencing the complete opposite. I put down a crate in Zeus and try to fill it with weapons and ammo and the bar doesn't fill at all. I can just about put the max number for a rifle, close Zeus and open the inventory and the crate stay's empty. Not sure why. Both myself and the server has been updated.  Kind of hilarious to me personally since prior to the patch I did not experience this bug, but after patching I now have the bug the patch claims to fix. *scratching head* ArmA, you never cease to amaze me, lol.

I'm attempting to force a CBA setting for an optional mod, on a dedicated server.

Using Addon Options results in a RPT warning on the server: [CBA] (settings) WARNING: Value false is invalid for setting diwako_dui_indicators_show. x\cba\addons\settings\fnc_set.sqf:39

Using a userconfig servermod doesn't create any warnings nor errors in the RPT, but has no effect on the client.

The only other option seems to be a userconfig addon that the clients have loaded.

Is this the only way or have I overlooked something?

CBA v3.12.0 Released

CBA_A3 v3.12.0.190708

This updates resolves HTML encoding in displayed mission names in multiplayer (%20 -> space etc.) and expands the mission date range in the editor from year 1900 to 2050. It also includes various other bug fixes and small improvements.

CHANGE LOG SUMMARY:

• ADDED: URL encoding in displayed mission names replaced with characters (#1150, #1166) commy2
  • ADDED: CBA_fnc_randomVector3D (#1151, #1164) commy2
  • ADDED: Extended editor attribute and date module range from year 1900 to 2050 (#1155) Drofseh
  • ADDED: Support for cartridge ejection effect on weapon repeat (#1158) commy2
  • ADDED: Warnings in RPT for misconfigured item masses in the disposable framework (#1161) commy2
  • ADDED: Scripted optics texture rotation effect depending on weapon bank (#1162) commy2
  • ADDED: 'Lifetime' setting for notifications (CBA_fnc_notify) (#1175) jonpas
  • ADDED: Optional argument 'Skippable' to CBA_fnc_notify (#1175) jonpas
  • ADDED: hideMagnification parameter for scripted optics (#1176) commy2
  • ADDED: disableTilt parameter for scripted optics (#1176) commy2
  • ADDED: CBA_fnc_progressBar reports failure code (#1177) McDiod
  • CHANGED: Accessory functions use CBA_fnc_notify (#1167) jonpas
  • CHANGED: Removed high capacity CBA magwells from MK20 (#1152) Drofseh
  • CHANGED: Updated configs for scripted optics radial blur effects (#1163, #1165) commy2
  • OPTIMIZED: Implement base game matrix scripting commands (#1173) oOKexOo
  • FIXED: Name and description for 7.62x51 mm 150 round belt box (#1147, #1148) LuizBarros99 veteran29
  • FIXED: Flashlight effect after attachment switch not updated (#1154) tbeswick96
  • FIXED: Unloaded magazines not reported by CBA_fnc_uniqueUnitItems (#1156, #1157) zharf commy2
  • FIXED: Scripted optics textures disappear in pause menu in multiplayer (#1160) commy2
  • FIXED: CBA_fnc_removeItemCargo removes all containers instead of specified quantity (#1153, #1168) jonpas
  • FIXED: PIP camera not updated when changing optics while in optics view (#1176) commy2

KNOWN ISSUES:

• When switching to or from PIP Mode of a weapon with integrated optic, the gunlight of the pointer attachment of the weapon is turned off once.

Change log for CBA v3.12.0

DOCUMENTATION:

Signatures are included.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, BST_Garner said:

How to revert back to V3.11.2?

CBA Github page.