vipermaul

CBA - Community Base Addons - ARMA 3

now it seems like I am not able to put any silencers on the vanilla pistols at all

+1

+1

Can't repro this, working as they should here. Try it with CBA only?

Can't repro this, working as they should here. Try it with CBA only?

okay so I found out that ACE 3 is causing the problem with the silencers. also RHs pistol pack is not compatible, but I guess that's Robert Hammer's issue then right?

I am getting a spam of errors in the rpt after this update.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_weapons_scar
Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_weapons_ammunition
cup_weapons_m16
12:03:23 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_jackal
12:03:23 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_weapons_vehicleweapons
cup_wheeledvehicles_datsun
12:03:28 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_uaz
12:03:28 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_uaz
12:03:33 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_lr
12:03:36 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_uaz
12:03:40 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_uaz
12:03:43 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_uaz
12:03:44 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_lr
12:03:44 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_lr
cup_wheeledvehicles_uaz
12:03:47 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_lr
12:03:11 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_wheeledvehicles_vodnik
12:03:11 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
12:03:12 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_airvehciles_uh1y
12:03:12 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

So on and so forth. Also a error popping up on screen during the joining of the server.
We are running CUP Units, Weapons, Vehicles, Ext Base Mod,
All mods seem to be throwing these kind of errors, and guidance would be appreciated.
It appears to be working, but alot of errors filling the rpt

Update your Server mods and make sure you have CUP on all Clients + Server. Has nothing to do with CBA really.

also RHs pistol pack is not compatible, but I guess that's Robert Hammer's issue then right?

Shit, well that really sucks.

Getting a error after joining the server.

Apart from that seems like everything still works.

ZqUiiZg.jpg

I am getting that exact error on my server also.  I just updated to the CBA release from this morning on the server.  So, all clients and Server have this version.

Please upload client and server RPT files. No help can be given otherwise.

Ok how to use garrison feature?

Yo yo yo, got the RPTs here for dat error.

So, I was curious and decided to test whether the problem would occur on a listen server. It did not, which was weird.

Then I went ahead and tested it on a dedi and, sure enough, it didn't work. Exact same files and everything, I triple checked. ARGHHGHHGHGH.

Anyways here are the files:

Listen client rpt (I don't know where the listen server rpts go): http://puu.sh/rtWit/def48baccf.rpt

Dedi server client rpt (as in, the client that connected to the server even though it's all local): http://puu.sh/rtWlF/90ea03d19c.rpt
Dedi server rpt (just the server): http://puu.sh/rtWsp/27bcbdfa68.rpt

I'm not the smartest cookie, so I don't know what's going on but I would VERY much appreciate one of you smart fellas telling me what's going on and how to fix. In the meanwhile I will revert versions which should hopefully fix. :)

It seems that all 6.5 mm rifles (MX Series, Katibas, CMRs, and Type 115s) allow 7.62 mm suppressors to be attached on them. Dunno if that's intentional or not.

Update your Server mods and make sure you have CUP on all Clients + Server. Has nothing to do with CBA really.

I also am getting the same error as above.

But in refernce to your post about my issue, its not just CUP, its all the mods I have that use CBA. This did not occur until i updated CBA. I used the version that was downloaded with steam. Pushed it to the server, and Bam, this started happening. So all the mods are ok, client files are ok, just the cba changed something.

Thats the only thing that changed when these errors started appearing, and the CBA settings error above.

It seems that all 6.5 mm rifles (MX Series, Katibas, CMRs, and Type 115s) allow 7.62 mm suppressors to be attached on them. Dunno if that's intentional or not.

Yep, that's intentional. Dedicated 6.5mm suppressors are very rare IRL and the ones made for .308 are used. The 6.5 muzzle slot defined in JR is only for easy config of vanilla weapons, recommending weapon mods to use the 7.62 muzzle slot instead.

• Like 1

I also am getting the same error as above.

But in refernce to your post about my issue, its not just CUP, its all the mods I have that use CBA. This did not occur until i updated CBA. I used the version that was downloaded with steam. Pushed it to the server, and Bam, this started happening. So all the mods are ok, client files are ok, just the cba changed something.

Thats the only thing that changed when these errors started appearing, and the CBA settings error above.

See: https://github.com/CBATeam/CBA_A3/issues/515#issuecomment-250901886

If that didn't help, upload the client and servers RPT files.

CBA 3.0.0 doesn't show the error message, but the underlying problem still exists. This is because the message was added in 3.0.1. 

Does the server run latest CBA?

Error still persists. 

fx[CBA](settings) ERROR
No server settings after postInit phase.

Still I did not find anything broken yet apart from the error message.

I removed old CBA on sever and installed current version.

Client is updated via workshop

server console log: http://pastebin.com/CTar3JRz