vipermaul

CBA - Community Base Addons - ARMA 3

So let me get this straight... all older addons that used CBA keybindings will no longer work?

That should not be true at all. Default keys will work.

In addition to what Nou posted recently above.

Let's at least clear up this one item.

All older addons that use the old CBA APIs for keybindings are *expected* to work using their default keys. The only known limitations is that

1) you will not see them in the "Configure Addons" Dialog box.

-and-

2) You cannot customize these default keys.

Hi, :) there have been some players reporting that the skip intro button gets disabled with CBA on.
really? How do they start the game? I use a Bat file with -skipintro, and it works.

really? How do they start the game? I use a Bat file with -skipintro, and it works.

He means skip cinematic intros for the missions, experienced it myself too, skip button is gone.

Vanilla: RvG7ncHl.png

CBA only: JNwhdb0l.png

Im getting an error when trying to use this function on civilians. Its in the init-line of the unit, in editor.

[this, this, 100, 7, ""MOVE"", ""CARELESS"", ""GREEN"", ""LIMITED"", ""STAG COLUMN"", [3,6,9]] call CBA_fnc_taskPatrol;";

CBA version: 1.1.20.150408 (PWS shows this version.)

Map: PR Fata

Arma 3 Version: 1.42.0.120244

Here is the error:

15:42:43 Error in expression <nt < 9) exitWith {_waypoint};

_waypoint setWaypointStatements ["TRUE", (_this se>

15:42:43 Error position: <setWaypointStatements ["TRUE", (_this se>

15:42:43 Error Type Array, expected String

15:42:43 File x\cba\addons\ai\fnc_addWaypoint.sqf, line 55

See post 209 in this thread for the solution.

From A3 to A3 R6, I have been unable to configure addons... Configure > Controls > Configure Addons = empty list. I have looked for a solution, posted in the discussions, now I reach out here... What can I do? Steam profile - NinjaDemon05

From A3 to A3 R6, I have been unable to configure addons... Configure > Controls > Configure Addons = empty list. I have looked for a solution, posted in the discussions, now I reach out here... What can I do? Steam profile - NinjaDemon05
Scroll up to message #276 above, then look at the warnings and notes in the first post of this thread.

In summary: due to recent changes that had to be made to the key binding system in CBA, addon makers need to update their addons in order for them to show up in Configure>Controls>Configure Addons again.

Hi, :) there have been some players reporting that the skip intro button gets disabled with CBA on.

Yep - we have reproduced the issue and fixed it for the next release. Thanks for the report!

Superb news, thanks :)

Yes, the Skip button for cinematics is gone. E.g. any time I restart Pilgrimage mission, I have to watch the lengthy intro.

EDIT: Ugh, I see it'll be fixed. Hope we will see an update soon :D

Version: 1.1.20.150416 RC6 Hotfix

This is a Hotfix for two rare issues discovered below that we believe should be fixed now rather than later.

For more information about this RC6 Release see this post here.

All new signatures were created to help admins keep the clients and servers properly synced.

It is highly recommended that you replace all files including the mod.cpp file that has been updated and included with it.

Change Log

RC6 Hotfix

• FIXED: Game freezes using CBA_fnc_Replace in certain methods - Killswich

• FIXED: MI_Skip button missing when CBA Mod is used. (76187) - Killswich

RC6

• WARNING: The old keybinds will revert to their defaults
  • WARNING: These old keybinds defaults will be locked and cannot be changed.
  • WARNING: So they will work however there will be warnings in the RPT to change to the new API so players can change their keys.

• ADDED: New keybind API CBA_fnc_addKeybind - Nou
  • ADDED: New keybind API CBA_fnc_registerKeybindModPrettyName - Nou
  • ADDED: New Keybind API CBA_fnc_addKeybindToFleximenu - ViperMaul
  • ADDED: New Keybind support for ACER keyboards.- Nou
  • ADDED: New Keyup support for Keybind - Nou
  • ADDED: New holdkey feature for Keybinds. - Nou
  • ADDED: New Debug Enhancement (
    ) - Nou

• FIXED: The inability to return to default keybinds after starting a new mission. - Nou
  • FIXED: EH FiredBIS fixes - ViperMaul
  • FIXED: RPT Errors with Updating Base Class and Cannot Delete.... - ViperMaul
  • FIXED: Arma 3 v1.42 RC Issues - Updating Base Classes - ViperMaul
  • FIXED: Arma 3 v142 RC Issues - fn_undefCheck.sqf not found - ViperMaul
  • FIXED: Bugs in CBA_fnc_switchPlayer - Killswitch

• IMPROVED: Keybind optimizations. PerFrameHandler support. Must faster! - Nou
  • IMPROVED: Keybind localization support. - Nou
  • IMPROVED: Caching Changes. - Nou
  • IMPROVED: String Functions Optimizations. Much faster. - Jaynus
  • IMPROVED: XEH Support for "ReammoBox_F" enabled. - ViperMaul
  • IMPROVED: Removed usage of BIS_fnc_MP from core functions like cba_network - Killswitch

• DEPRICATED: Keybinding API CBA_fnc_registerKeybind - Nou
  • DEPRICATED: Keybinding API CBA_fnc_registerKeybindToFleximenu - ViperMaul

RC5 - Not released due to a bug - it is now fixed in RC6.

Hosted at the following:

Signatures are included.

Submit Bugs at https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cba-a3/issues/new

Edited by ViperMaul

For whatever reason every time CBA is updated there is an issue with starting the server running it. This is the case with this "hotfix". The server will not run with the hotfix but runs fine with the previous version. No relevant rpt errors are recorded. I did completely remove the keys and @cba_a3 folder from server and installed all the "hotfix" files.

There's something wrong with the cba_a3_rc6_hotfix.bikey. Ever since the hotfix our server instantly crashes. I suppose it's some sort of conflict with other mods or something, but with the cba_a3_rc6.bikey it worked.

There's something wrong with the cba_a3_rc6_hotfix.bikey. Ever since the hotfix our server instantly crashes. I suppose it's some sort of conflict with other mods or something, but with the cba_a3_rc6.bikey it worked.

Hmm....

8068c182734f05361a0e0c49cf5dfa72.png

Any one else getting this same problem that Belbo is getting?

Yes i do. On my server i replaced cba r6 with the hotfixed r6 and put the hotfixed r6 key in and server wont respond. Leaving the hotfixed cba r6 key in and just put back the cba r6 bikey along with r6 hotfixed bikey made it work again.

So with only hotfixed bikey in it wont respond, but with both hotfixed and old r6 key it works ?? strange indeed.

Dorph;2922734']but with both hotfixed and old r6 key it works

For my it didn't work as long as the new key was in the folder (no matter if the old one was still in there) and with the hotfixed rc6 in the modline.

Hi guys, since yesterday i have issue to launch multiplayer sessions. My game crash on desktop every time i try to enter or create multiplayer rooms. This is the error 3e91b99b1697c57582108de9630a2936.jpg

Include file x\cba\addons\main\script_macros.hpp not found.

I tryed to manually reinstall the modfolder and/or launch the game without mods, but the problem persists.

Regards.

Why is CBA3 not in Steam Workshop? I searched but i can't find it. It seems to me it would be a lot easier to keep this up to date for us.

I also asked in the steam forum, but i got no answer.

Why is CBA3 not in Steam Workshop? I searched but i can't find it. It seems to me it would be a lot easier to keep this up to date for us.

I also asked in the steam forum, but i got no answer.

Apparently, it is not possible to publish a mod with several file in Steamworks. See the FAQ at Workshop 101| Arma 3

(That might have changed though)

(That might have changed though)

It has.

You've been able to upload multi-file mods (and unlimited size) since Publisher.exe was updated at the start of the month.

Has something changed within mission extended eventhandlers? I see mines are not working with RC6, and they are working with RC4. Just tested it.

Has something changed within mission extended eventhandlers? I see mines are not working with RC6, and they are working with RC4. Just tested it.

This is eluding me too, only firing on Civilian units now.

Thanks for the update CBA team!

Wonder if I'm missing something. Since updating to 1.1.20.150416 RC6 Hotfix yesterday I can not bind RSHIFT+<key> nor RCTRL+<key> combos (tested in TacBF/TFR). If I try to bind them it only accept the first keypress and shows Shift+Rshift or Ctrl+RCtrl.

It does work with LSHIFT+<key> and LCTRL+<key>, they show as Shift+A and Ctrl+B correctly.

Any ideas?

/KC

Edited by KeyCat