vipermaul

CBA - Community Base Addons - ARMA 3

Okay... So How am I supposed to know which mods work and dont?

Getting a keybind button cfg spam, problem is there is no continue / close button on the spam notification so I'm hung at startup...cant even get into the editor to begin sussing my problems?

Also seems to have changed the font size and type in the main menu?

B

The best course of action would have been to wait until all mods that use cba keybinds (which you could find out by looking at configure>>controls>>configure addons) are updated for the new system and then update them and cba in one go.

not fixed :( still no men in editor

I am trying to understand what you mean.

This is what I see

http://screencast.com/t/7yxfyhO6EZW

Do you see something different??

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

May i ask if it is your mod that changed the fonts of all arma?

Also seems to have changed the font size and type in the main menu?

B

No. At least not intentionally.

I took a look at this.

http://gyazo.com/c94ee8f08c25434789a4e901845f79bc

I do not currently see a difference with vs without CBA

I am curious to know what you guys are seeing.

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

Our server won't also start, unfortunately our server admin was too lazy to check out the rpt, so I can't post any error message....

A similar report came in today. Perhaps it was the same server. The cause was discovered not to be a CBA issue.

Reference: https://dev.withsix.com/issues/76179#note-7

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

Getting a keybind button cfg spam, problem is there is no continue / close button on the spam notification so I'm hung at startup...cant even get into the editor to begin sussing my problems?

All previous are expected to work in a limited fashion without error messages. Since you are having these problems please submit a bug report with an attached RPT file. Here https://dev.withsix.com/projects/cba-a3/issues/new

I am curious which mod does this to you.

Hey. PlayWithSix guys. We need version control on this. A LOT of people's older mods that rely on CBA are no longer being updated by their authors, and this latest update breaks a lot of the older stuff. Version control please.

Agree. My old mods has slowed to a CRAWL :D Like drongos air and artillery.

I just want to thank you very much for all the work and effort you put into CBA. Truly an Addon we can't live without.

Thank you.

Thank you for the new update, I tried it with AGM, AllinArma MP and RHS, works without any problem on our dedicated server.

Reminder to all users, CBA should be the first mod to be launch.

I was saying that men but i don't have that category in your new CBA version, maybe some other things are making this,

---------- Post added at 09:15 ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 ----------

Got it, TMR was problem :(

Hey. PlayWithSix guys. We need version control on this. A LOT of people's older mods that rely on CBA are no longer being updated by their authors, and this latest update breaks a lot of the older stuff. Version control please.

Sure thing, on it!

May i ask if it is your mod that changed the fonts of all arma?
No, CBA does not change the fonts.

Dear CBA Team.. I have re downloaded the lastest version serveral times just to be sure , form several sources.. And i have a problem.. I use signagurecheck and well i get an error for every version i try. your signagures or key for RC6 is messed up and there for i cannot even start my server. My client throws and error about the signagure and key failing the test, and still runs, however my server crashes every time with the new cba.

just to be sure, and just so you know i am running ONLY CBA and -signatureCheck and i get the startup error EVERY time.. key or signature not found for C://..../.../.../cba_ai.pbo_CBA_a3_rc6.bisign test failed... so its a genuine error. the key and the sign an present . its just that their corrupt.?

If no one else is having this issue and IS using the -signatureCheck startup variable, I would like to know where you got your cba from as i have downloaded if from their repo at dev heaven , i have got it from armaholic, and i have downloaded it from pws as well.. each time a fresh install and each time i get the same error... the key and or the signatures are corrupt.

Edited by Lordprimate

Dear CBA Team.. I have re downloaded the lastest version serveral times just to be sure , form several sources.. And i have a problem.. I use signagurecheck and well i get an error for every version i try. your signagures or key for RC6 is messed up and there for i cannot even start my server. My client throws and error about the signagure and key failing the test, and still runs, however my server crashes every time with the new cba.

just to be sure, and just so you know i am running ONLY CBA and -signatureCheck and i get the startup error EVERY time.. key or signature not found for C://..../.../.../cba_ai.pbo_CBA_a3_rc6.bisign test failed... so its a genuine error. the key and the sign an present . its just that their corrupt.?

If no one else is having this issue and IS using the -signatureCheck startup variable, I would like to know where you got your cba from as i have downloaded if from their repo at dev heaven , i have got it from armaholic, and i have downloaded it from pws as well.. each time a fresh install and each time i get the same error... the key and or the signatures are corrupt.

Confirmed, we are having the SAME exact issue on our server. When we dropped the CBA RC6 BIKEY into the keys folder and launched, the server just hung there and did nothing. When we removed the new bikey, the server worked again.

maybe i got something that can help.

i am in charge of the servers of our clan and i have experienced that same problem already some times, but not with cba.

to me it seems that also the order of the keys is also somehow important. for example with the key of agm the server would not start. i renamed the key to tagm and suddenly it worked. not sure if this is the same problem, but it could be something to try out before giving up completely ;)

I am unable to reproduce this with the -checkSignatures launch parameter and the Arma 3 1.42 dedi with only @CBA_A3 loaded:

11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ai.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_arrays.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_common.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_diagnostic.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_events.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_hashes.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_help.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_keybinding.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main_a3.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_network.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_strings.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui_helper.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_vectors.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_versioning.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!
11:00:00 Signature tests for E:\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh_a3.pbo.cba_a3_rc6.bisign PASSED!

Those files are from the RC6 release downloaded from DevHeaven here

Checksums for the archive CBA_A3_RC6_v1.1.20.150408.7z :

MD5  a3dd0d41082cc496a3b6adabf040030c
SHA1 f29a80688c6f612e417cea33db0c89c12afbab10

Edited by Killswitch

hmm ill re download and try again

i have already resigned both cba and a few others to test it out and i got them working with my sigs.

however, i have been dealing with this for a few days and its late im going to just extract and deal with it in a few days when i have time again. thanks for checking on your end!!

Sorry if this is a nooby question... I built an addon with the help of CBA version 1.09, running the game with the addon and cba1.09 doesn't have any problems.

However, after updating, I get an error in the A3 main menu when running the game with CBA and my addon:

no entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/buttonplay.texturenoshortcut'

-> no further input is possible.

rpt shows:

16:18:35 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script

16:18:36 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script

16:18:37 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!

16:18:40 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonPlay.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonPlay.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry '.left'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonPlay.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry '.top'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry '.right'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry '.bottom'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCampaign.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCampaign.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCampaign.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonShowcases.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonShowcases.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonShowcases.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonChallenges.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonChallenges.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonChallenges.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonScenarios.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonScenarios.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonScenarios.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonMultiplayer.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonMultiplayer.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonMultiplayer.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonEditor.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonEditor.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonEditor.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonLearn.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonLearn.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonLearn.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonBootcamp.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonBootcamp.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonBootcamp.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVRTraining.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVRTraining.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVRTraining.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVirtualArsenal.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVirtualArsenal.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVirtualArsenal.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonTutorialHints.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonTutorialHints.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonTutorialHints.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCommunityGuide.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCommunityGuide.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCommunityGuide.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonOptions.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonOptions.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonOptions.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVideo.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVideo.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonVideo.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonAudio.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonAudio.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonAudio.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonControls.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonControls.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonControls.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonGame.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonGame.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonGame.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonProfile.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonProfile.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonProfile.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonExpansions.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonExpansions.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonExpansions.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCredits.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCredits.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonCredits.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonExit.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonExit.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonExit.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonAllMissions.textureNoShortcut'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonAllMissions.HitZone'.

16:18:42 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ButtonAllMissions.HitZone'.

16:18:43 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

16:18:43 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonOK.type'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonOK.style'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonOK.colorText'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonOK.font'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: Custom font is not present, it was replaced by the default Arma3 font.

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonOK.sizeEx'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonCancel.type'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonCancel.style'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonCancel.colorText'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonCancel.font'.

16:18:43 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/RscMsgBox/Bottom/CA_ButtonCancel.sizeEx'.

I realize that this happens because I use a dialog in my addon for which I declare the baseclasses/parentclasses in a .hpp file. If i don't include the hpp file in my config.cpp, the game will start without the error message, but then off course I won't be able to acces my dialog. The baseclasses I am using are the ones that you can get straight out of the GUI editor.

I then started deleting the entries in my baseclasses.hpp that are not needed in the dialog. Turns out, if I only delete RscButtonMenu, the game will start without the error message, but then I don't have any buttons in the game like play/preview etc so I can't do anything.

If you have any pointers I'd greatly appreciate it

Sorry if this is a nooby question... I built an addon with the help of CBA version 1.09, running the game with the addon and cba1.09 doesn't have any problems.

However, after updating, I get an error in the A3 main menu when running the game with CBA and my addon:

no entry 'bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/buttonplay.texturenoshortcut'

-> no further input is possible.

I realize that this happens because I use a dialog in my addon for which I declare the baseclasses/parentclasses in a .hpp file. If i don't include the hpp file in my config.cpp, the game will start without the error message, but then off course I won't be able to acces my dialog. The baseclasses I am using are the ones that you can get straight out of the GUI editor.

I then started deleting the entries in my baseclasses.hpp that are not needed in the dialog. Turns out, if I only delete RscButtonMenu, the game will start without the error message, but then I don't have any buttons in the game like play/preview etc so I can't do anything.

If you have any pointers I'd greatly appreciate it

The RPT errors suggests that the RscDisplayMain control config has been overwritten. If you launch only A3 and CBA_A3, you will notice how these errors do not appear. The solution most likely lies in how you define/declare/inherit the UI classes for your addon.

Can you get the dialogs working if you put them in a mission instead of in addon? Also, just use stock Arma when you do this - no extra addons loaded at all. That might be a good first step in troubleshooting this.

(I suspect the "baseclasses/parentclasses" you have in your .hpp file does naughty things to UI classes that already exist in the game)

Edited by Killswitch

The RPT errors suggests that the RscDisplayMain control config has been overwritten. If you launch only A3 and CBA_A3, you will notice how these errors do not appear. The solution most likely lies in how you define/declare/inherit the UI classes for your addon.

Can you get the dialogs working if you put them in a mission instead of in addon? Also, just use stock Arma when you do this - no extra addons loaded at all. That might be a good first step in troubleshooting this.

(I suspect the "baseclasses/parentclasses" you have in your .hpp file does naughty things to UI classes that already exist in the game)

Thanks for answering. I managed to fix the issue by first deleting all the baseclasses that my dialog doesn't use from the .hpp and then adding Tags to the ones that are used, like MCSS_RscButton for example. Now there's no error anymore and everything works.

But to answer your question: In vanilla A3, if I put include the baseclasses.hpp (and off course my dialog.hpp) in my description.ext of a mission, the dialogs work.

This issue was also not present when I packed it as an addon and used it with CBA 1.09 (I use CBA for the preInit eventhandler)

The baseclasses data I use for my baseclasses.hpp is from the GUI editor in A3 (preview mission in editor -> press esc -> bottom right corner unerneath the debug console). It looks like this:

baseclasses.hpp:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/// Styles

// Control types
#define CT_STATIC           0
#define CT_BUTTON           1
#define CT_EDIT             2
#define CT_SLIDER           3
#define CT_COMBO            4
#define CT_LISTBOX          5
#define CT_TOOLBOX          6
#define CT_CHECKBOXES       7
#define CT_PROGRESS         8
#define CT_HTML             9
#define CT_STATIC_SKEW      10
#define CT_ACTIVETEXT       11
#define CT_TREE             12
#define CT_STRUCTURED_TEXT  13
#define CT_CONTEXT_MENU     14
#define CT_CONTROLS_GROUP   15
#define CT_SHORTCUTBUTTON   16
#define CT_XKEYDESC         40
#define CT_XBUTTON          41
#define CT_XLISTBOX         42
#define CT_XSLIDER          43
#define CT_XCOMBO           44
#define CT_ANIMATED_TEXTURE 45
#define CT_OBJECT           80
#define CT_OBJECT_ZOOM      81
#define CT_OBJECT_CONTAINER 82
#define CT_OBJECT_CONT_ANIM 83
#define CT_LINEBREAK        98
#define CT_USER             99
#define CT_MAP              100
#define CT_MAP_MAIN         101
#define CT_LISTNBOX         102
#define CT_CHECKBOX         77

// Static styles
#define ST_POS            0x0F
#define ST_HPOS           0x03
#define ST_VPOS           0x0C
#define ST_LEFT           0x00
#define ST_RIGHT          0x01
#define ST_CENTER         0x02
#define ST_DOWN           0x04
#define ST_UP             0x08
#define ST_VCENTER        0x0C

#define ST_TYPE           0xF0
#define ST_SINGLE         0x00
#define ST_MULTI          0x10
#define ST_TITLE_BAR      0x20
#define ST_PICTURE        0x30
#define ST_FRAME          0x40
#define ST_BACKGROUND     0x50
#define ST_GROUP_BOX      0x60
#define ST_GROUP_BOX2     0x70
#define ST_HUD_BACKGROUND 0x80
#define ST_TILE_PICTURE   0x90
#define ST_WITH_RECT      0xA0
#define ST_LINE           0xB0

#define ST_SHADOW         0x100
#define ST_NO_RECT        0x200
#define ST_KEEP_ASPECT_RATIO  0x800

#define ST_TITLE          ST_TITLE_BAR + ST_CENTER

// Slider styles
#define SL_DIR            0x400
#define SL_VERT           0
#define SL_HORZ           0x400

#define SL_TEXTURES       0x10

// progress bar 
#define ST_VERTICAL       0x01
#define ST_HORIZONTAL     0

// Listbox styles
#define LB_TEXTURES       0x10
#define LB_MULTI          0x20

// Tree styles
#define TR_SHOWROOT       1
#define TR_AUTOCOLLAPSE   2

// MessageBox styles
#define MB_BUTTON_OK      1
#define MB_BUTTON_CANCEL  2
#define MB_BUTTON_USER    4

/// Base Classes
class RscText
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
access = 0;
type = 0;
idc = -1;
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
colorText[] = 
{
};
text = "";
fixedWidth = 0;
x = 0;
y = 0;
h = 0.037;
w = 0.3;
style = 0;
shadow = 1;
colorShadow[] = 
{
};
font = "PuristaMedium";
SizeEx = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)";
linespacing = 1;
tooltipColorText[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorBox[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorShade[] = 
{
};
};
class RscStructuredText
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
access = 0;
type = 13;
idc = -1;
style = 0;
colorText[] = 
{
};
class Attributes
{
	font = "PuristaMedium";
	color = "#ffffff";
	align = "left";
	shadow = 1;
};
x = 0;
y = 0;
h = 0.035;
w = 0.1;
text = "";
size = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)";
shadow = 1;
};
class RscPicture
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
access = 0;
type = 0;
idc = -1;
style = 48;
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
colorText[] = 
{
};
font = "TahomaB";
sizeEx = 0;
lineSpacing = 0;
text = "";
fixedWidth = 0;
shadow = 0;
x = 0;
y = 0;
w = 0.2;
h = 0.15;
tooltipColorText[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorBox[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorShade[] = 
{
};
};
class RscEdit
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
access = 0;
type = 2;
x = 0;
y = 0;
h = 0.04;
w = 0.2;
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
colorText[] = 
{
};
colorDisabled[] = 
{
};
colorSelection[] = 
{
	"(profilenamespace getvariable ['GUI_BCG_RGB_R',0.77])",
	"(profilenamespace getvariable ['GUI_BCG_RGB_G',0.51])",
	"(profilenamespace getvariable ['GUI_BCG_RGB_B',0.08])",
};
autocomplete = "";
text = "";
size = 0.2;
style = "0x00 + 0x40";
font = "PuristaMedium";
shadow = 2;
sizeEx = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)";
canModify = 1;
tooltipColorText[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorBox[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorShade[] = 
{
};
};
class RscCombo
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
access = 0;
type = 4;
colorSelect[] = 
{
};
colorText[] = 
{
};
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
colorScrollbar[] = 
{
};
colorPicture[] = 
{
};
colorPictureSelected[] = 
{
};
colorPictureDisabled[] = 
{
};
colorPictureRight[] = 
{
};
colorPictureRightSelected[] = 
{
};
colorPictureRightDisabled[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorText[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorBox[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorShade[] = 
{
};
soundSelect[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscCombo\soundSelect",
};
soundExpand[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscCombo\soundExpand",
};
soundCollapse[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscCombo\soundCollapse",
};
maxHistoryDelay = 1;
class ComboScrollBar
{
	color[] = 
	{
	};
};
style = "0x10 + 0x200";
font = "PuristaMedium";
shadow = 0;
x = 0;
y = 0;
w = 0.12;
h = 0.035;
colorSelectBackground[] = 
{
};
arrowEmpty = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\rsccombo\arrow_combo_ca.paa";
arrowFull = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\rsccombo\arrow_combo_active_ca.paa";
wholeHeight = 0.45;
colorActive[] = 
{
};
colorDisabled[] = 
{
};
};
class RscListBox
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
access = 0;
type = 5;
rowHeight = 0;
colorText[] = 
{
};
colorDisabled[] = 
{
};
colorScrollbar[] = 
{
};
colorSelect[] = 
{
};
colorSelect2[] = 
{
};
colorSelectBackground[] = 
{
};
colorSelectBackground2[] = 
{
};
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
soundSelect[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscListbox\soundSelect",
};
autoScrollSpeed = -1;
autoScrollDelay = 5;
autoScrollRewind = 0;
arrowEmpty = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
arrowFull = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
colorPicture[] = 
{
};
colorPictureSelected[] = 
{
};
colorPictureDisabled[] = 
{
};
colorPictureRight[] = 
{
};
colorPictureRightSelected[] = 
{
};
colorPictureRightDisabled[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorText[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorBox[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorShade[] = 
{
};
class ListScrollBar
{
	color[] = 
	{
	};
	autoScrollEnabled = 1;
};
x = 0;
y = 0;
w = 0.3;
h = 0.3;
style = 16;
font = "PuristaMedium";
shadow = 0;
colorShadow[] = 
{
};
period = 1.2;
maxHistoryDelay = 1;
};
class RscButton
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
access = 0;
type = 1;
text = "";
colorText[] = 
{
};
colorDisabled[] = 
{
};
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
colorBackgroundDisabled[] = 
{
};
colorBackgroundActive[] = 
{
};
colorFocused[] = 
{
};
colorShadow[] = 
{
};
colorBorder[] = 
{
};
soundEnter[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButton\soundEnter",
};
soundPush[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButton\soundPush",
};
soundClick[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButton\soundClick",
};
soundEscape[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButton\soundEscape",
};
style = 2;
x = 0;
y = 0;
w = 0.095589;
h = 0.039216;
shadow = 2;
font = "PuristaMedium";
offsetX = 0;
offsetY = 0;
offsetPressedX = 0;
offsetPressedY = 0;
borderSize = 0;
};
class RscShortcutButton
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
type = 16;
x = 0.1;
y = 0.1;
class HitZone
{
	left = 0;
	top = 0;
	right = 0;
	bottom = 0;
};
class ShortcutPos
{
	left = 0;
	top = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 20) - (((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)) / 2";
	w = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1) * (3/4)";
	h = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)";
};
class TextPos
{
	left = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1) * (3/4)";
	top = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 20) - (((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)) / 2";
	right = 0.005;
	bottom = 0;
};
shortcuts[] = 
{
};
textureNoShortcut = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,0)";
color[] = 
{
};
colorFocused[] = 
{
};
color2[] = 
{
};
colorDisabled[] = 
{
};
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
colorBackgroundFocused[] = 
{
};
colorBackground2[] = 
{
};
soundEnter[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButton\soundEnter",
};
soundPush[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButton\soundPush",
};
soundClick[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButton\soundClick",
};
soundEscape[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButton\soundEscape",
};
class Attributes
{
	font = "PuristaMedium";
	color = "#E5E5E5";
	align = "left";
	shadow = "true";
};
idc = -1;
style = 0;
default = 0;
shadow = 1;
w = 0.183825;
h = "((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 20)";
textSecondary = "";
colorSecondary[] = 
{
};
colorFocusedSecondary[] = 
{
};
color2Secondary[] = 
{
};
colorDisabledSecondary[] = 
{
};
sizeExSecondary = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)";
fontSecondary = "PuristaMedium";
animTextureDefault = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButton\normal_ca.paa";
animTextureNormal = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButton\normal_ca.paa";
animTextureDisabled = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButton\normal_ca.paa";
animTextureOver = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButton\over_ca.paa";
animTextureFocused = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButton\focus_ca.paa";
animTexturePressed = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButton\down_ca.paa";
periodFocus = 1.2;
periodOver = 0.8;
period = 0.4;
font = "PuristaMedium";
text = "";
action = "";
class AttributesImage
{
	font = "PuristaMedium";
	color = "#E5E5E5";
	align = "left";
};
};
class RscShortcutButtonMain
{
idc = -1;
style = 0;
default = 0;
w = 0.313726;
h = 0.104575;
color[] = 
{
};
colorDisabled[] = 
{
};
class HitZone
{
	left = 0;
	top = 0;
	right = 0;
	bottom = 0;
};
class ShortcutPos
{
	left = 0.0145;
	top = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 20) - (((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1.2)) / 2";
	w = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1.2) * (3/4)";
	h = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1.2)";
};
class TextPos
{
	left = "(((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 32) * 1.5";
	top = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 20)*2 - (((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1.2)) / 2";
	right = 0.005;
	bottom = 0;
};
animTextureNormal = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButtonMain\normal_ca.paa";
animTextureDisabled = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButtonMain\disabled_ca.paa";
animTextureOver = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButtonMain\over_ca.paa";
animTextureFocused = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButtonMain\focus_ca.paa";
animTexturePressed = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButtonMain\down_ca.paa";
animTextureDefault = "\A3\ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscShortcutButtonMain\normal_ca.paa";
period = 0.5;
font = "PuristaMedium";
size = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1.2)";
sizeEx = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1.2)";
text = "";
action = "";
class Attributes
{
	font = "PuristaMedium";
	color = "#E5E5E5";
	align = "left";
	shadow = "false";
};
class AttributesImage
{
	font = "PuristaMedium";
	color = "#E5E5E5";
	align = "false";
};
};
class RscFrame
{
type = 0;
idc = -1;
style = 64;
shadow = 2;
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
colorText[] = 
{
};
font = "PuristaMedium";
sizeEx = 0.02;
text = "";
};
class RscSlider
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
access = 0;
type = 3;
style = 1024;
w = 0.3;
color[] = 
{
};
colorActive[] = 
{
};
shadow = 0;
h = 0.025;
};
class IGUIBack
{
type = 0;
idc = 124;
style = 128;
text = "";
colorText[] = 
{
};
font = "PuristaMedium";
sizeEx = 0;
shadow = 0;
x = 0.1;
y = 0.1;
w = 0.1;
h = 0.1;
colorbackground[] = 
{
	"(profilenamespace getvariable ['IGUI_BCG_RGB_R',0])",
	"(profilenamespace getvariable ['IGUI_BCG_RGB_G',1])",
	"(profilenamespace getvariable ['IGUI_BCG_RGB_B',1])",
	"(profilenamespace getvariable ['IGUI_BCG_RGB_A',0.8])"
};
};
class RscCheckBox
{
idc = -1;
type = 77;
style = 0;
checked = 0;
x = "0.375 * safezoneW + safezoneX";
y = "0.36 * safezoneH + safezoneY";
w = "0.025 * safezoneW";
h = "0.04 * safezoneH";
color[] = 
{
};
colorFocused[] = 
{
};
colorHover[] = 
{
};
colorPressed[] = 
{
};
colorDisabled[] = 
{
};
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
{
};
colorBackgroundHover[] = 
{
};
colorBackgroundPressed[] = 
{
};
colorBackgroundDisabled[] = 
{
};
textureChecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_checked_ca.paa";
textureUnchecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_unchecked_ca.paa";
textureFocusedChecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_checked_ca.paa";
textureFocusedUnchecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_unchecked_ca.paa";
textureHoverChecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_checked_ca.paa";
textureHoverUnchecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_unchecked_ca.paa";
texturePressedChecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_checked_ca.paa";
texturePressedUnchecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_unchecked_ca.paa";
textureDisabledChecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_checked_ca.paa";
textureDisabledUnchecked = "A3\Ui_f\data\GUI\RscCommon\RscCheckBox\CheckBox_unchecked_ca.paa";
tooltipColorText[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorBox[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorShade[] = 
{
};
soundEnter[] = 
{
	"",
};
soundPush[] = 
{
	"",
};
soundClick[] = 
{
	"",
};
soundEscape[] = 
{
	"",
};
};
class RscTextCheckBox
{
idc = -1;
type = 7;
style = 0;
x = "0.375 * safezoneW + safezoneX";
y = "0.36 * safezoneH + safezoneY";
w = "0.025 * safezoneW";
h = "0.04 * safezoneH";
colorText[] = 
{
};
color[] = 
{
};
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
colorTextSelect[] = 
{
};
colorSelectedBg[] = 
{
};
colorSelect[] = 
{
};
colorTextDisable[] = 
{
};
colorDisable[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorText[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorBox[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorShade[] = 
{
};
font = "PuristaMedium";
sizeEx = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 0.8)";
rows = 1;
columns = 1;
strings[] = 
{
	"UNCHECKED"
};
checked_strings[] = 
{
	"CHECKED"
};
};
class RscButtonMenu
{
idc = -1;
type = 16;
style = "0x02 + 0xC0";
default = 0;
shadow = 0;
x = 0;
y = 0;
w = 0.095589;
h = 0.039216;
animTextureNormal = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
animTextureDisabled = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
animTextureOver = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
animTextureFocused = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
animTexturePressed = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
animTextureDefault = "#(argb,8,8,3)color(1,1,1,1)";
colorBackground[] = 
{
};
{
};
colorBackground2[] = 
{
};
color[] = 
{
};
colorFocused[] = 
{
};
color2[] = 
{
};
colorText[] = 
{
};
colorDisabled[] = 
{
};
textSecondary = "";
colorSecondary[] = 
{
};
colorFocusedSecondary[] = 
{
};
color2Secondary[] = 
{
};
colorDisabledSecondary[] = 
{
};
sizeExSecondary = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)";
fontSecondary = "PuristaLight";
period = 1.2;
periodFocus = 1.2;
periodOver = 1.2;
tooltipColorText[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorBox[] = 
{
};
tooltipColorShade[] = 
{
};
class TextPos
{
	left = "0.25 * (((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 40)";
	top = "(((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) - (((((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) * 1)) / 2";
	right = 0.005;
	bottom = 0;
};
class Attributes
{
	font = "PuristaLight";
	color = "#E5E5E5";
	align = "left";
	shadow = "false";
};
class ShortcutPos
{
	left = "(6.25 * (((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 40)) - 0.0225 - 0.005";
	top = 0.005;
	w = 0.0225;
	h = 0.03;
};
soundEnter[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButtonMenu\soundEnter",
};
soundPush[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButtonMenu\soundPush",
};
soundClick[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButtonMenu\soundClick",
};
soundEscape[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButtonMenu\soundEscape",
};
};
class RscButtonMenuOK
{
idc = 1;
shortcuts[] = 
{
	"0x00050000 + 0",
};
default = 1;
text = "OK";
soundPush[] = 
{
	"\A3\ui_f\data\sound\RscButtonMenuOK\soundPush",
};
};
class RscButtonMenuCancel
{
idc = 2;
shortcuts[] = 
{
	"0x00050000 + 1"
};
text = "Cancel";
};
class RscControlsGroup
{
deletable = 0;
fade = 0;
class VScrollbar
{
	color[] = 
	{
	};
	width = 0.021;
	autoScrollEnabled = 1;
};
class HScrollbar
{
	color[] = 
	{
	};
	height = 0.028;
};
class Controls
{
};
type = 15;
idc = -1;
x = 0;
y = 0;
w = 1;
h = 1;
shadow = 0;
style = 16;
};

I guess you are right about it overriding existing UI's and I can't imagine how this could be caused by CBA, but sincethis did not happen when I was using CBA 1.09 there may be a relation. If not, damn I apologize for hijacking your thread and time.

So let me get this straight... all older addons that used CBA keybindings will no longer work? I'm stuck in a nightmare of mods I've used in the past Tao map, Drongos Arty/Air/Squad, MOCAP, SAMO... tried to update CBA RC4 to RC6 & AGM to ACE3 a2 and found everything else just gone from Config Addons.

*CBA Wizards: For the love of PeterPaulJosephandMary.... please tell me that this CBA Config Addons change will be relatively permanent?

** Any Fellow Schmoes that have fixed this: I'm also still trying to run down which mod is conflicting with CBA producing the goofy massively re-sized bold text in various places in the A3 interface (both ingame and menus...these are so screwed up most of the text is completely off the fields and breaks the menus. Also several config spam messages...the resized text screws up the "close" field for the error message so you get stuck having to Task Manager kill A3 to get out).

Don't get me wrong you guys are doing the Lords work when it comes to making A3 a better platform, so much of what you're doing should be outta the box stuff from BIS... wow its a lot of work trying to get my game back to where it was this time last week ;-)

B

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

Okay...please forgive my prior whining. Got myself together, think the scene from "Airplane" when the nun was slapping the hysterical lady.

Looks like the oddball font stuff is likely coming from VQI's Spookwar addon. Will isolate and confirm shortly.

Contacted Taonsai, Drongo, Mikey74, and Kol9yn about their addons.

B

Edited by BadLucky1776

Yup, it was not a fun change to make to the keybindings but it had to be made going forward, otherwise the system was bound to become untenable, especially in larger mods like ACE3.

So let me get this straight... all older addons that used CBA keybindings will no longer work? I'm stuck in a nightmare of mods I've used in the past Tao map, Drongos Arty/Air/Squad, MOCAP, SAMO... tried to update CBA RC4 to RC6 & AGM to ACE3 a2 and found everything else just gone from Config Addons.

*CBA Wizards: For the love of PeterPaulJosephandMary.... please tell me that this CBA Config Addons change will be relatively permanent?

** Any Fellow Schmoes that have fixed this: I'm also still trying to run down which mod is conflicting with CBA producing the goofy massively re-sized bold text in various places in the A3 interface (both ingame and menus...these are so screwed up most of the text is completely off the fields and breaks the menus. Also several config spam messages...the resized text screws up the "close" field for the error message so you get stuck having to Task Manager kill A3 to get out).

Looks like the oddball font stuff is likely coming from VQI's Spookwar addon. Will isolate and confirm shortly.

Contacted Taonsai, Drongo, Mikey74, and Kol9yn about their addons.

B

I was going to say "TMR" as somebody said it was the cause on another thread, but guess what? TMR is still working, at least its awesome animated bipods (with Atlis bipods from ASDG Attachments by Hatchet, I mean) and I dare to say it works way better than BIS implementation, but anyway... so it is Spooky´s addons to blame? Gotta isolate and test it either!

[EDIT] CONFIRMED!!!! VQI_HALO causes UI fonts to go bold and oversized =P (took it off, business as usual then...)

Good initiative contacting those authors, cus their mods are great assets and should be updated to new CBA standards=)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Confirmed...VQI Spookwar.com addon is the conflicting addon causing resized and bold fonts throughout A3 interface/menus.

Had it in my notes from 5-6 months back...one of the earlier VQI addons (i think sniper) caused this same font conflict with another addon.

Just isolated it and the problem is on/off using command line parameter & folders.

B

Edited by BadLucky1776

Im getting an error when trying to use this function on civilians. Its in the init-line of the unit, in editor.

[this, this, 100, 7, ""MOVE"", ""CARELESS"", ""GREEN"", ""LIMITED"", ""STAG COLUMN"", [3,6,9]] call CBA_fnc_taskPatrol;";

CBA version: 1.1.20.150408 (PWS shows this version.)

Map: PR Fata

Arma 3 Version: 1.42.0.120244

Here is the error:

15:42:43 Error in expression <nt < 9) exitWith {_waypoint};

_waypoint setWaypointStatements ["TRUE", (_this se>

15:42:43 Error position: <setWaypointStatements ["TRUE", (_this se>

15:42:43 Error Type Array, expected String

15:42:43 File x\cba\addons\ai\fnc_addWaypoint.sqf, line 55

Hi, :) there have been some players reporting that the skip intro button gets disabled with CBA on.