Sign in to follow this  
Richards.D

International MaxxPro - Deja Vu?

It's looking great guys I'm super excited for It! Keep up that excellent work!

Hey everyone:

Quick update since I have not been posting much. Due to work, I am not available for the weeks and am only home during the weekends. The progress atm doesn't need any screenshots, as at this point it is rather complete. I am just working on fixing the suspension so it performs much better and floats a lot less on the DXM. No ETA, whenever it works, I'll let you all know!

Richards

Glad to hear that adddon is almost complete. We're very looking forward for this. At last mrap without thermal with such a cool old .50. Good luck with fixing. :)

Richards Up Armored HMMWV and MaxxPro leaves the more realistic and less futuristic arma3 :yay:

Richards Up Armored HMMWV and MaxxPro leaves the more realistic and less futuristic arma3 :yay:

Don't forget the trucks! But yeah +1

After testing the MRAPs with the mod pack we use (15th MEU [sOC]).

-AK's have the potential of hitting through the glass and either wounding you / killing you.

-It does take a reasonable amount of fire to orange up the ENG.

-x1 rocket to side, front, rear to destroy on all MRAPs even the Plus model.

-The plus model is hard as balls to turn. Im not sure if that due to the armor, but maybe a tad increase on the turn rate?

-40MM does no damage to plus model. I'm ok with that despite the turn rate on it.

I have yet to test the 40MM on the other models but I can expect damage to either the HULL or WHL's.