Sign in to follow this  
Richards.D

Up Armored HMMWV Modification - Release

Tnx for the Hmmwves but i have one question is it possible to get hummwves openable doors? for example when player hopps out doors open and we can have some cover behind it?

Hi, your vehicle is awesome. Textures are great. One thing I would suggest is adding some dust and mud to the wheels. They are so clean that they look like toys.

Thank you for doing this!

Cheers!

Please, take a look at this old suggestion ^^

Hello:

I could make the wheels dustier, but I felt for this mod I wanted the black tires straight from the factory, but perhaps I may do that for the deployment versions.

As for openable doors, yes, I could do that. I generally try to stay away from pointless animation however simply because it is a time drain and has no real result.

Richards

Hello:

I could make the wheels dustier, but I felt for this mod I wanted the black tires straight from the factory, but perhaps I may do that for the deployment versions.

As for openable doors, yes, I could do that. I generally try to stay away from pointless animation however simply because it is a time drain and has no real result.

Richards

Maybe, allow the doors to be opened manually for protection. The Ifrit does the doors very well, as well as the Kajman, Ghosthawk, and Mohawk. I'm not sure how bohemia did it, but the doors on all of those vehicles are solid when opened.

BIS also removed said open/close doors animations, after they tested them in stable branch.

I think many functions were stripped off the game to save on performance.

Let's add the fact that the actionmenu is TERRIBLE and everytime you'd need to use it you'd find yourself navigating through "useless" entries.

Not really the best scenario imho. :confused:

edit: Nevermind, we apparently are still running an old version with improper zeroing.

Hey, can you add a HMMWV HQ/Unarmed Desert variant (without M2/Mk19 - default HMMWV)?

I found problems of compatiblity with other addons when i try to create MP host in internet (in LAN work well). When i go Internet and i create game, ArmA3 freeze. The problems is with this combinations.

CBA + AGM + ASDG_JR + DAR_HMWV

This work well.

CBA + ASDG_JR + DAR_HMWV

CBA + AGM + DAR_HMWV

But when you combine AGM + ASDG_JR + DAR_HMWV, simulator crash when create Internet host (no dedicated).

ArmA3 is crazy, i try again only with this addons, and all work well, last day i try 10 times and 10 times freeze. Now the problem appear with CBA + AGM + ASDG_JR + DAR_HMWV + AC130X_A3

I think AGM or ASDG_JR o DAR_HMWV is not friend of some addon combinations.

This is the RPT. But the last line is the server create, after not save anything, because Arma3 freeze, not crash.

www.cavallersdelcel.cat/magatzem/varis/arma3_2014-09-04_11-31-50.zip

This also fail.

CBA + AGM + ASDG_JR + DAR_HMWV + DAR_MaxxPro

I get the following error when loading EWK HAFM Extension humvee's together with yours

darhafmewkhmmwverror.jpg

a conflict?

edit: this error happens when only dar hmmwv is loaded. its conflicting with the base game lol.

Edited by Modder

above issue is caused because of missing class ViewOptics

here you have solution for it (copy paste from my other config)

class Car_F: Car
{
	class Turrets
	{
		class MainTurret: NewTurret
		{
			disableSoundAttenuation=1;
			[b]class ViewOptics;[/b]
		};
	};
	class HitPoints
	{
		class HitLFWheel;
		class HitLF2Wheel;
		class HitRFWheel;
		class HitRF2Wheel;
		class HitBody;
		class HitGlass1
		{
		};
		class HitGlass2;
		class HitGlass3;
		class HitGlass4;
		class HitGlass5;
		class HitGlass6;
	};
	class EventHandlers;
	class AnimationSources;
};

Where do do i had to change this ?

The LODs need a fix - the vehicles look blocky from 50m out.

Also, looks like a texture missing on the wheels when they move.

The LODs need a fix - the vehicles look blocky from 50m out.

I already reported this issue about a month ago.

Fairly sure the tires are missions a texture too.

And doesn't look like this mod is being updated anymore?

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

missing not mission...

Hey Richard, I'm using this mod for a mission in Takistan and I'm having some problem with Ieds.

Basically with the smaller explosions the effect on the Humvee are great, I take out one or two tires, but everyone in the vehicle die.

Is it suppose to be like that?

Thanks for the great mod.

I'm having an issue that even tho the gunner gets in the gun it shows no one there, and I can manual fire from the drivers seat ? I'm going to test to see if it is just other mods, but very very weird.

I'm having an issue that even tho the gunner gets in the gun it shows no one there, and I can manual fire from the drivers seat ? I'm going to test to see if it is just other mods, but very very weird.

I´m getting this too... latest v1.44 BIS update broke some function that modders used for turrets (RCWS and AI/players on .50s got affected)

I´m also trying to narrow it down but maybe it is CBA (as most of "external" functions and eventhandlers come from it) or BIS just broke all mods on this turret department!

[EDIT] Couldn´t find still the cause (which mod but maybe ALL MODS are causing it) but I´ve solved the "invisibility" issue: the AI/player isn´t invisible, your whole avatar is set UNDERNEATH the vehicle when on gunner position =P

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I'm suspicious of the FFV update on the manual fire from different seats than gunner.

I'm suspicious of the FFV update on the manual fire from different seats than gunner.

What update is it?

edit: nvm i think i understood what you're talking about.

Uhm guys are you sure about that bug?

I just tested the mod with some other stuff loaded as well and everything seems to be working fine.

Are you running other mods alongside this one?