Sign in to follow this  
Richards.D

Up Armored HMMWV Modification - Release

How about a M1152 with a box in the rear to carry wounded? That sounds like a realistic modification to the M1152 :) Or maybe a M1165

Also will the speedometer and fuel gauge work eventually?

Sorry for asking but I really like your mod and I want it to be greater :p

Edited by Jonathan0434

I keep having this problem when using your mod:

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/Turrets/ViewOptics.primaryObserver'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/Turrets/ViewOptics.Turrets'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/Turrets/ViewOptics.primaryObserver'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/Turrets/ViewOptics.Turrets'.

Am i the only one?

I'm also using other mods but this problem happens only when yours is loaded.

I was working on the same error message. I tinkered with the config but couldnt fix the error. Are you sure you aren't loading any offroad Pickups from the Aggressors pack when testing? Because when I load them, I receive the same error message aswell.

Have a good one

I was working on the same error message. I tinkered with the config but couldnt fix the error. Are you sure you aren't loading any offroad Pickups from the Aggressors pack when testing? Because when I load them, I receive the same error message aswell.

Have a good one

Yes i am.

However that config error happens even from the first time i place a unit in the editor, even without anything else or the pickups you refer to actually in map.

Could it be that maybe the problem is on their end?

Allright.

I have to check in the evening, but I remember that the config of the humvee (and his trucks) calls the class default in the config.

I think something along the lines of class default{}; and class car_f{};

I allways believed, that this would remove all entries inside a class, which would be bad.

I will check in the evening.

I just found a problem with the HMMWV's steering wheel, the driver's hand is misaligned to the steering wheel, and when you turn left the driver looks like hes breaking his wrist :(

Hello:

I'll look into that error, I personally have not encountered it but will look into it.

As for the steering wheel, I can do nothing about that animation as it is the best one that fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the rear wheels of the ECV might be floating, I can't be sure but I'm pretty sure its floating a little bit

Sorry, am I being too annoying?

EDIT: The HMMVWs have floating wheels, not by much but you can see the wheels floating when you turn at speed

Edited by Jonathan0434

above issue is caused because of missing class ViewOptics

here you have solution for it (copy paste from my other config)

class Car_F: Car
{
	class Turrets
	{
		class MainTurret: NewTurret
		{
			disableSoundAttenuation=1;
			[b]class ViewOptics;[/b]
		};
	};
	class HitPoints
	{
		class HitLFWheel;
		class HitLF2Wheel;
		class HitRFWheel;
		class HitRF2Wheel;
		class HitBody;
		class HitGlass1
		{
		};
		class HitGlass2;
		class HitGlass3;
		class HitGlass4;
		class HitGlass5;
		class HitGlass6;
	};
	class EventHandlers;
	class AnimationSources;
};

Sorry if this issue has been brought up but the Mk 19 variants does not have any ranging on the guns.

Are there any plans to make the BluForce Tracker work with the commander tablet?

Is it just me or this vehicle a bit too heavily armored? Even the hood stops rounds dead, no matter the caliber. The hood is made of plastic, as far as I know, only the crew compartment is armored. And should the plate of the turret stop the .408 dead, realistically speaking? At least the hood, wheel wells and rear of the vehicle should even be penetrated by pistol rounds, as they are unarmored, I think.

Is it just me or this vehicle a bit too heavily armored? Even the hood stops rounds dead, no matter the caliber. The hood is made of plastic, as far as I know, only the crew compartment is armored. And should the plate of the turret stop the .408 dead, realistically speaking? At least the hood, wheel wells and rear of the vehicle should even be penetrated by pistol rounds, as they are unarmored, I think.

The hood is not plastic. and as far as I know theM1151 Up Armored HMMWV is armored in every place so it would make sense as to them not being able to be penetrated by pistol rounds or even the .408.

The M1151 HMMWV is armored in every place, see this picture: http://armytrucksinc.com/wp-content/gallery/inventory/2.%20HMMWV/003-800x600.jpg (294 kB)

Edited by [CSLA]LUKI

While playing as the Zeus, it's an on and off thing that the HMMWVa will show up in the NATO and the Empty assets. Does anyone have an explanation for this or a way to make it so the HMMWVs always show up while playing Zeus? Could it be that this mod just isn't completely optimized for Zeus gameplay? The same goes for the DAR Hummerh mod too.

note: So far, the only vehicle mod (that I use) that always shows up in the assets list for Zeus is the kyo_mh47e_a3 mod.

Edited by Nullrick

Why its minigun ver humvee keeps spawn with empty mags?

Even more its impossible to rearm.

While playing as the Zeus, it's an on and off thing that the HMMWVa will show up in the NATO and the Empty assets. Does anyone have an explanation for this or a way to make it so the HMMWVs always show up while playing Zeus? Could it be that this mod just isn't completely optimized for Zeus gameplay?

Unfortunately it is the same to his MTVR's.

Alright. This is very weird but I've actually found an odd fix to get the DAR vehicles to show up as usable assets in the Zeus interface.

For a while last night I was just playing around with PW6, testing out mods and I quickly began to realize a pattern. I went to bed thinking it was actually just accidental, thinking it wouldn't do it again... and again this morning. But it did.

The Aggressors mod (@CAF_AG) actually forces the DAR mods, somehow, to show up as usable scenario assets for Zeus. Probably not the "fix" you thought it was. But from my point of view, it was humorous enough to note.

Edit: Scratch that. It only forces it to work ONLY when you're running Fallujah 1.2 as well. Thought I was being semi-slick with that bogus "fix".

Edited by Nullrick

Hello:

Apparently the new mod has altered the sound for the vehicle, I will look into this and get a patch out rather quickly and perhaps tomorrow if possible.

Richards

Awesome! Thanks, Richards! Though honestly, I haven't noticed any changes with the sound. Only that if you have dar_hummerh and dar_hmmwv in Zeus and spawn in a hummer before spawning a HMMWV, the wheels, snorkle and (if in the model) the gun becomes disfigured and rotates in odd ways independently of the vehicle. It scares me to be honest. It looks like a fever dream.

Hmm very interesting find! I shall need to examine that and see if I made a conflict in my civ one, and if that's the case I'll send an update for that one if I can to fix that.

Hi bro,

I really love ur addons. Always hope have addons of really USMC and u did it. But i have 2 question of this addon :

1. Why u did make Dersert Unarmed ? I ( maybe many ppl ) love Dersert colour and really need a Dersert Unarmed Humvee.

2. If i host with ur addon. Can i let ppl join my host see the humvees perfectly ?

Thank for ur support ! Respect !

Alright, a quick update based on two issues, one rather important and the other simply for realism.

The tracers are now red, which is in line with the proper NATO standard.

Also, the weapons now zero correctly, as opposed to before where the option was not present.

Mega Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!UMwmBJQB!WV2Y8dm6cosCHWA5R1CgnVUJn5QtqxYBwEYQsPvPojw

Excellent, Thanks man! It's such a solid mod!

Some day I hope to see some of the other variants get desert/woodland variants, Such as unarmed (Des) and GMV/SOV (Wdl) :)

Edited by rex457

Alright, a quick update based on two issues, one rather important and the other simply for realism.

The tracers are now red, which is in line with the proper NATO standard.

Also, the weapons now zero correctly, as opposed to before where the option was not present.

Mega Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!UMwmBJQB!WV2Y8dm6cosCHWA5R1CgnVUJn5QtqxYBwEYQsPvPojw

This is great! Thank you!

Thank you very much for the headsup about the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!