Sign in to follow this  
Richards.D

Up Armored HMMWV Modification - Release

Tybo:

Hello, I actually did some research and MP variants are really no different than those used by other MOS's in the force.

As for the M134 Variant, I certainly could do a shielded variant.

As for floating, that is a feature!! Not a bug I swear.....

Well I mean.. I can fix that if yuo want hahaha

Cheers

I thought that all the armor was so heavy it even broke the axles. Did not know that it could float.

Also, can you replace the 6.5mm gatling gun with the actual m134 7.62 miniguns? I absolutely love this mod, it's much better than an arma 2 port. And could you possibly think about replacing the glass textures? It's very annoying to not be able to see due to the sun reflecting off of every single bump in the glass.

Lovely mod!

One quick question, are you going to include some MATVs?

Hello I just wanted to say thank you for releasing this mod it is in very good quality. I was wondering if you are going to make other variants such as the mini-gun with the guarding like the m2 variants do or even the avenger system?

Thanks to all you guys that made this vehicle pack possible. Really enjoying it. Lots of questions but Im going to save them for a later time.

Killerbrandoman:

Hello. In this pack I have no plans for other models as this focuses only on the latest generation FK5 Uparmored vehicles. I may do other HMMWV packs however which focus on different era's and have different variants in the future.

NZX:

Thank you for your kind words! Based upon your awesome work for Arma 2, that is certainly very welcomed. If you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Cheers

Richards

Congratulation on the release!

Ive been enjoying this mod and so has my group, however I do have one question. The minigun with sight on it does look a bit odd with the color being such a contrast compared to the gun. Is there any plans for touching that up?

Edited by N_Icomach
Spelling

Hope this comes to WithSix soon, Great work BTW.

EDIT:

NVM Didnt See it on PWS cause I'm blind clearly

Edited by NoHalfMeasures
I derped

Where's the Bikey m8, its not in the Armaholic download?

It could also do with a readme, just a list of classnames for the vehicles, weapons, mags etc

Edited by Terox

Oh, I'll put the Bikey in, and I can certainly include a readme.

Richards

Richards

Thankyou :)

Any chance on adding more head-turn room to be able to look behind yourself when on the .50? At the moment, gunners can only look as far as left and right, but cannot check their back left or back right.

It's not floating, its driving in shallow water. You can equip various HMMWV models with "fording" kits, allowing them to submerge so far while still running. This can be seen via the snorkel intake tube upfront, and the angled exhaust stack in the rear

Hello!

We tested your pack yesterday. We had big problems with the windows. If the sun goes deep it is nearly impossible to see something because the sun reflects in the windows :-(

Additionally the clipping is too heavy, if you go 5~8m away you see a completly differen jeep ? Oo

But this pack has big potential! i like the variantions! Pls keep up your work! :-)

I shall look into the window problem and perhaps switch it out with a better texture. I'm also doing better range LODs so that viewed at a distance is more visually pleasing.

Richards

Hello mate,

I am unable to run this addon on our server until there is a .Bikey made available, could you either send it me in a PM or link it for download please

Hello.

Could you please add support for TFAR with few properties -https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/wiki/Addon-API#vehicles (tf_hasLRradio_api)

Hello:

@Terox:

Sorry for the delay, here is both the Key for the vehicle and my Public key.

https://mega.co.nz/#!kEQCXSaT!jwX7fRSDpaEuc8ycnAhJhtY8dgQKSmVrVVzXEXXGPtU

I won't put this in the PBO just yet, once I do the next patch I'll include them.

@Nkey:

Hello, I absolutely can add support. One question, if I add these entries, will they have no effect if you do not run TFAR?

Cheers

Richards

Hello:

@Nkey:

Hello, I absolutely can add support. One question, if I add these entries, will they have no effect if you do not run TFAR?

Cheers

Richards

Nope, they are used only by TFAR.

Did a test last night with this mod. Some players noticed that you couldnt hear gunfire outside the vehicle.

Alright, going to release a patch here which addresses a few concerns.

I fixed the geometry, you can now cross obstacles properly.

Added Task Force Radio support.

Fixed ranged LOD pop issues, should be a bit less obvious now.

Also fixes the window issue.

New Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!8M4QDQCB!MTOHnNLkcAT0Qd2Ay2JEfDBbmEhIPqnz2bJ3gU-SIbw

Edited by RichardsD